Windows 10: WiFi not working after replacing WiFi card [BCM94352HMB]

Discus and support WiFi not working after replacing WiFi card [BCM94352HMB] in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is my first time posting so i hope its in the right place. Here it goes: I have just replaced my WiFi card from (BCM943228HMB) to BCM94352HMB.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hamzaom675, Nov 23, 2015.

1. WiFi not working after replacing WiFi card [BCM94352HMB]

This is my first time posting so i hope its in the right place. Here it goes:

I have just replaced my WiFi card from (BCM943228HMB) to BCM94352HMB. Before replacing my WiFi card i done the following:

1. Made computer boot in safe mode with networking.

After that i replaced the card, then booted into windows 10 (safe mode with networking) and checked device manager. Everything was OK (See attached picture). I then tried to turn on WiFi, but it does not turn on. Any help is appreciated.
    WiFi not working after replacing WiFi card [BCM94352HMB] [​IMG]

Hahaahahaha don't look at the other tab *chuckle*Cool

:)

hamzaom675, Nov 23, 2015

2. Windows 10 can't be installed on several Samsung laptop models

I can confirm this workaround, replacing the wifi card the problem is fixed. I have a Samsung Q430 and yes I replaced the wifi card with an Atheros from an old MSI Wind U100 and it works perfectly. My only concern is about the poor performance from the old
    wifi card (and the card doesn´t have bluetooth, not a big problem for me...). I will try to restore the original wifi card after a new big release of windows 10, I understand this is programmed by the end of the year. And definitly, I will recommend the upgrade
    to windows 10, good performance and stability.

Greetings

GonzaloSaavedraMuster, Nov 23, 2015
  3. itm2 Win User
    Trying to install windows 10 Laptop from 2010, Samsung Q330

Not exactly. Just a screwdiver. Unplug the wifi card, update to Win10, then plug the card in. That's all.

pwz

So Windows 10 IS actually compatible with the wifi card - it's just the installation that doesn't work? i.e. After the wifi card is re-inserted Windows 10 will reboot,function corrrectly and have full wifi capabilities?

4. NavyLCDR New Member

WiFi not working after replacing WiFi card [BCM94352HMB]

Why are you booting into safe mode? I would connect a network cable to the wired network port, if possible for you. In regular windows, not safe mode, right click on the 802.11ac network controller and uninstall. Right click on the top device manager entry for the computer itself and select scan for new hardware.

NavyLCDR, Nov 23, 2015
  5. I tried that, same problem; still cant turn on wifi

hamzaom675, Nov 23, 2015
  6. Berton Win User
    After doing #1 I sincerely hope you shut the computer and unplugged the power cord and the battery before replacing the card. Not doing so can damage the card and/or the motherboard.

I had a similar problem with a Dell Latitude D810 so rather than another replacement card I used a USB dongle for Wi-Fi, works good and about same cost.

Berton, Nov 23, 2015
  7. Yes i done that

Edit: i am going to make a live ubuntu usb and see if wifi works in ubunutu

hamzaom675, Nov 24, 2015
  8. Berton Win User

That's an excellent diagnostic procedure, use it often when working on others' computers. I prefer Linux Mint, now at 17.2, but there's probably 250 or more flavors to choose from. Most time I work with slightly older to old computers so use the LiveCD or LiveDVD version.

Berton, Nov 24, 2015
  9. It works fine in Ubunut...
    So that means it a problem with windows... Any ideas? i really want to get working wifi *Sad

hamzaom675, Nov 24, 2015
  10. NavyLCDR New Member
    What is shown for your WiFi adapter under "change adapter settings" in network control panel?

NavyLCDR, Nov 24, 2015
  11. Berton Win User
    Did you try Bluetooth in Ubuntu? Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are usually on the same adapter, if one doesn't work the other may not be working. Or in other words, turn one off and the other is off.

Berton, Nov 24, 2015
  12. See picture:
    i have tried enabling it from there but still nothing

hamzaom675, Nov 24, 2015
  13. WiFi not working after replacing WiFi card [BCM94352HMB]

I can turn Wifi on and off in Ubuntu, but i cant with bluetooth(i dont think my card's blueooth is compatible with ubunut)

Going to try with Linux Mint *Smile

hamzaom675, Nov 24, 2015
  14. Almighty1 Win User
    While in Windows mode, make sure you have the latest drivers first, not the Windows supplied ones if newer ones are available. Then goto device manager, right click on the 802.11ac network controller and uninstall. Your notebook is not HP, Lenovo or IBM is it? If it is, then that's why it won't work.

Almighty1, Nov 26, 2015
  15. hamzaom675, Dec 16, 2015
Thema:

1. WiFi not working after replacing WiFi card [BCM94352HMB] - Similar Threads - WiFi working replacing

2. WiFi LAN Card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi LAN Card not working: Hello. I have a problem. My computer has an internet problem and I can't fix it. It says that the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card. It says that I should connect the laptop with an ethernet cable, but my laptop doesn't have the thing to insert the cable into....
  3. WiFi LAN Card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi LAN Card not working: Hello. I have a problem. My computer has an internet problem and I can't fix it. It says that the MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card. It says that I should connect the laptop with an ethernet cable, but my laptop doesn't have the thing to insert the cable into....
  4. WiFi LAN Card not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wifi card not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi card not working?: Cannot connect to Wi-Fi, troubleshooter says that there are issues with the router or access point issues. I’ve already reset my router but nothing. Everything about the wifi card looks good, aswell as the antenna. However, water damage could be a possibltity, as the pc was...
  6. WIFI Card not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIFI Card not working: I recently got a M.2 wifi card for my new PC, but no networks are showing. Can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-card-not-working/8d1dc0ad-f9cc-43ae-87e7-9642eabf6c45
  7. Laptop WiFi card replacement

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop WiFi card replacement: I am working on a Toshiba Satellite C55-C5241 The antenna on this machine no longer receives signals well. If I bring it within a couple of feet of the router it will get a decent signal, connect, and all works well. Move 10 feet away and the signal all but disappears and...
  8. Anybody used Broadcom BCM94352HMB Dual Band AC Wireless WiFi BT Card?

Anybody used Broadcom BCM94352HMB Dual Band AC Wireless WiFi BT Card?: As per the thread - anybody? Broadcom BCM94352HMB Dual Band AC Wireless WiFi BT Card AzureWave DW 1550 -W32 | eBay I'm interested in this chappy as I might have to consider replacing otherwise perfect Intel's AC-7260HMB that I installed nearly 4 years ago in my trusty SONY...
  9. Anybody used Broadcom BCM94352HMB Dual Band AC Wireless WiFi BT Card?

in Windows 10 News
    Anybody used Broadcom BCM94352HMB Dual Band AC Wireless WiFi BT Card?: As per the thread - anybody? Broadcom BCM94352HMB Dual Band AC Wireless WiFi BT Card AzureWave DW 1550 -W32 | eBay I'm interested in this chappy as I might have to consider replacing otherwise perfect Intel's AC-7260HMB that I installed nearly 4 years ago in my trusty SONY...
  10. Wifi card not working with windows

Wifi card not working with windows: Need some help was on my computer on the internet then out of the blue my wifi was shut off from my computer. So I take a look and see if my wifi adapter was broken so I tried it on a different computer and it works fine but I noticed that every time I tried to connect to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. toshiba satellite c55 c5268 azureware wifi card