Windows 10: Wifi not working on holiday

Discus and support Wifi not working on holiday in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I originally connected to the wifi fine on my first day and yesterday it said the wifi was unable to be connected saying, "some information changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Matt Harrey, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Wifi not working on holiday

I originally connected to the wifi fine on my first day and yesterday it said the wifi was unable to be connected saying,
    "some information changed since the last time you have connected. We need more information."

I have put the security key in again and it didn't work.

I've done a troubleshoot and it says the wireless security types do not match so I've tried to change it but there is nothing to change it too. Im at a loss at what to do, any help would be great,

Matt

:)

Matt Harrey, Aug 19, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    No Indonesia holiday calendar

Hello Stanley,

Currently, Indonesia is not listed in the "Add Holidays to Calendar" feature. Hence, we request that you take a moment to vote or send us your suggestions and feedback using this

link
    . It's for our Engineers to have a better visibility on what we need to work with our products and services.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jelo Sen, Aug 19, 2018
  4. [ Pete ] Win User

Wifi not working on holiday

how to change my calendar settinf from us holidays to uk holidays lumia 920

You'll need to do this through Outlook.com (sign in with your Microsoft account)

Once there, click the "down" arrow next to where it says "Outlook" in the top left of the screen and select the Calendar icon.

Once there, you should be able to remove the US holiday calendar (just click on the US Holidays item and then hit the "Delete" button at the bottom of the page that appears).

Look at

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/hotmail/holiday-alternative-calendars-ui

For instructions and a link to install UK holidays. Where it says "Step 2 - Locate the calendar you want to add", you'll just need to click the hyperlink for United Kingdom in the list of countries.

Hope that helps.

[ Pete ], Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Wifi not working on holiday

1. Wifi not working on holiday - Similar Threads - Wifi working holiday

2. In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country.: In the Calendar, it shows holidays not in my country. There is a function of events, it is automatic, and constantly in the calendar, the holiday of the country in which I do not live is marked. Wherever possible I have changed it to the country where I really live. But it...
  3. DirectX 12 Ultimate for Holiday 2020

in Windows 10 News
    DirectX 12 Ultimate for Holiday 2020: DirectX 12 Ultimate is the new gold standard for gaming graphics on both PC and the next generation of Xbox consoles: It delivers movie-quality visuals through DirectX Raytracing, boosts framerate through Variable Rate Shading, enables fast game load with beautiful...
  4. couldn't fetch the holiday calendar

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    couldn't fetch the holiday calendar: In windows 10, I just can add the NBA calendar, but not holiday calendar. Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/couldnt-fetch-the-holiday-calendar/ab02342b-31f4-41a4-9f44-d1296dd333fe
  5. Win 10 calendar with holidays

Win 10 calendar with holidays: My laptop's calendar lists US holidays, but my desktop does not and I'm completely baffled as to why. They're both running the public version of Windows 10 Home with all current updates. FWIW I have two other desktops with Insider builds 19624 and their calendars don't show...
  6. Holiday Skinpack Dissapear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Holiday Skinpack Dissapear: Hello, On my Android device I purchased the Holiday skin pack 2015. The skinpack only appears on my android devices but not on any other platform. I think this happens because the skinpack was bought on google play before Microsoft bought Minecraft. Am I right?...
  7. Steam Holiday Sale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Holiday Sale: For those holding on new game purchases, Steam is having a holiday sale now. I just took advantage of the Steam sale and purchased the Digital Deluxe game for $39.99 (reg. $79.99) which also includes the Season Pass. I also purchased Dishonored: Death of the Outsider for...
  8. BF4 Holiday update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Holiday update: EA released an update. Now we can play Dragon Valley(From BF2) And Noshahr Canals(From BF3) https://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/dice...lidayPatch.pdf oT3JWbBsu2E 35964
  9. Calendar holidays for different countries

Calendar holidays for different countries: I changed my location to US so I can use Cortana but now when I open calendar app I see only US Holidays and not for my country where I live. Is there any hidden option or way to customize calendar to show holidays for any country ? 14357
  10. Microsoft will refresh hardware ahead of the holidays

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will refresh hardware ahead of the holidays: The second half of 2015 kicked off with Microsoft writing down assets, launching a new OS, pushing out new developer tools, and more. Now, all eyes are turning to the new hardware that the company is building for the upcoming holiday shopping season - and there is a lot of it...