Windows 10: WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?

Discus and support WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I am attempting to mirror the 1080p display from my Dell Latitude E6530 laptop (with nVidia GPU) to my Samsung Smart TV. The TV *was* shown in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Galane, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Galane Win User

WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?

I am attempting to mirror the 1080p display from my Dell Latitude E6530 laptop (with nVidia GPU) to my Samsung Smart TV.

The TV *was* shown in devices, but now it's not and it won't show up again. I never did have it connected by WiFi to the laptop. The TV is on my Wireless network, I watch YouTube and Crackle and mirror to it from my Samsung phone. It's a couple years old, with AllShare, but Microsoft has decided to block installing the AllShare software on Windows. (Hasn't been a firmware update for the TV in at least a year.)

Everything I can find for how to info on this for Win 10 is old and outdated, from 2015 or 2016, and things on version 1803 ain't like they used to be. How do I get it to work in 2018 with Windows 10 Pro x64 1803?

Samsung's SmartView for Windows isn't what I want. Unlike for their phones, SmartView for Windows only streams from some apps instead of mirroring the entire screen.

I do have a couple of little Android TV boxes that I've cleaned the useless junk off and done a clean install of Kodi. I could install MiraCast on one then possibly do a 'triple play' bounce through it - but that's hardly optimal when the TV is supposed to be 'smart'.

:)

Galane, Jun 12, 2018
  2. RajmohanM Win User

windows 10 and screen mirror w/samsung smart tv

For my case, I am able to connect 1st time to TV (Samsung TV H series(UA48H6400) likely 2015 model). My PC use HD 530 integrated graphic card & AC-7265 WIFI card.

To take note, 1st time after adding the device, TV connecting via Computer Name.

Once connection disconnected, again if I want to connect, I realize that
    Samsung TV connect via Physical address
    (WIFI direct MAC ID) & end up "Screen Mirroring Ended" on TV. On the PC, it show in yellow "Couldn't connect"

To connect successfully again, I need to remove the already added device & add again. So, every time, I need to remove & add the device again. Any suggestion or advise to resolve this issue.

Also for those who use NVIDIA Graphic card, Screen mirroring will not work. Currently Screen mirroring supported on INTEL graphic card (In my case, it is integrated graphic card).

RajmohanM, Jun 12, 2018
  3. Screen Mirroring on Win 10 to Samsung Smart Tv

Recently, I have been trying to mirror my computer screen to my Samsung Smart TV. My computer finds the device in the Connect Menu of the Notifications Tab, I've previously not seen the TV listed before, so I tried connecting them with both devices on
    and running. My computer connects, formatting the screen and my TV also recognizes the connection, but both after loading for several moments, suddenly disconnect without showing a glimpse of my computer on my TV screen. I have tried repeating this multiple
    times, to no avail. My TV then tells me screen mirroring has ended. My TV is updated to the newest update-so that wouldn't be the issue.

Andy Hayek, Jun 12, 2018
Thema:

WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV?

1. WiFi screen mirroring to Samsung TV? - Similar Threads - WiFi screen mirroring

2. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV: When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my Samsung tv. Why is the tv showing both screens? How do I get rid of the tv screen and only mirror the laptop on the tv?...
  3. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV: When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my Samsung tv. Why is the tv showing both screens? How do I get rid of the tv screen and only mirror the laptop on the tv?...
  4. Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem: I can see several posts all over the internet, but no solution yet - since the last Win11 update my SamsungTVSeries6 does not appear on the list when pushing Win+K for screen mirror - all other items in the system are unchanged - same laptop, same TV, same router, same...
  5. Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem

Win11 - Samsung TV screen mirror problem: I can see several posts all over the internet, but no solution yet - since the last Win11 update my SamsungTVSeries6 does not appear on the list when pushing Win+K for screen mirror - all other items in the system are unchanged - same laptop, same TV, same router, same...
  6. Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV

Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV: I'm unable to duplicate my screen, extend my display, etc. from my desktop to my Samsung TV since I've upgraded to windows 11. I've done all the setups I've found on windows on how to do it. It still not allow it. All my systems and everything on my tv and computer are...
  7. Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to screen mirror/extend display to Samsung TV: I'm unable to duplicate my screen, extend my display, etc. from my desktop to my Samsung TV since I've upgraded to windows 11. I've done all the setups I've found on windows on how to do it. It still not allow it. All my systems and everything on my tv and computer are...
  8. Windows 10 laptop can't mirror to Samsung TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 laptop can't mirror to Samsung TV: My W 10 Pro laptop can’t connect to a brand new Samsung TV on the same wifi network. Most times, Action Center Connect doesn’t see any Smart TV screens at all. Sometimes TV’s outside our network are found, but not our TV. Sometimes desktop is displayed, without icons as...
  9. Can hardwired PC screen mirror to TV on WiFi?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can hardwired PC screen mirror to TV on WiFi?: So I’ve got my pc hooked up to my router via Ethernet cable, and a TV that is on the same routers wireless WiFi network. My TCL roku tv (q825) should support MiraCast. I’m wondering if my PC has to be on the wireless WiFi to screen mirror to the TV? submitted by...
  10. Mirror laptop screen to smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mirror laptop screen to smart TV: I want to connect my laptop and smart TV wirelessly. I followed recommendations and the devices recognize each other but don’t connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirror-laptop-screen-to-smart-tv/15a5d2dd-4ac3-4c31-8720-0c8e324365fd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. encrypted software to mirror laptop onto smart tv

2. screen mirroring to samsung tv with wifi