Windows 10: WiFi stops working when using "Add Printer" in Windows 10 ver. 1511

Discus and support WiFi stops working when using "Add Printer" in Windows 10 ver. 1511 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using the usb TP-LINK WiFi Adapter with the latest drivers. Every time I use the "Add Printer" from "Devices and Printers" the WiFi temporarily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mikhailmv, Feb 17, 2016.

1. mikhailmv Win User

WiFi stops working when using "Add Printer" in Windows 10 ver. 1511

I am using the usb TP-LINK WiFi Adapter with the latest drivers.
    Every time I use the "Add Printer" from "Devices and Printers" the WiFi temporarily stops working.
    It shows that it is still connected to the router, but network is not accessible. Then it shows that it is not connected. Then in a few minutes it reconnects to the router again. All of these happen on its own.
    For this reason I cannot automatically install a printer connected to the WiFi network.
    This did not happen under Windows 7.
    Any ideas?

:)

mikhailmv, Feb 17, 2016

2. Windows 10 ver 1511 cant print "printer spooler service stopped"

I have windows 10 home ver 1511 (November update). Since updating to ver 1511 when I print a dialog tells me the printer ant be found....it is still listed...and it tells me that the printer spooler service has stopped. After opening the properties box for
    the printer spooler it is always running and set to Automatic all its dependencies are as they should according to the information on the web.

It was fine before the 1511 update and all printers 3 I have worked 1st time after the upgrade from Windows 7 to windows 10 64bit.

Thanks

Mike

miked176766, Feb 17, 2016
  3. GilTorres Win User
    Windows 10 update error 0x8008008 for version 1607

Why am I getting a "Cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1607 for x64" when my laptop, Toshiba Satellite Fusion, has Windows 10 Version 1511? The ver. 1607 update has been failing for days and slowing my laptop down to a crawl during the download process.
    The error code I keep getting is 0x8008008 "GDRDU: Cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1607" and that it will try later to download and install the update, only to fail again. How do I stop this Microsoft insanity? I did run the Windows Update Troubleshooter and
    it fixed one or two things but the errors continue. All prior updates for Win 10 ver. 1511 were successful. I don't really care to "celebrate" with Microsoft and prefer to keep my version 1511 as long as possible.

GilTorres, Feb 17, 2016
Thema:

WiFi stops working when using "Add Printer" in Windows 10 ver. 1511

1. WiFi stops working when using "Add Printer" in Windows 10 ver. 1511 - Similar Threads - WiFi stops working

2. windows 10 stops working when not in use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 stops working when not in use: Windows 10 stops working after sort time of inactivity. Any open window reads "not responding". All setting are set to never for sleep, power, drive, and so on. This started in August. Have run sfc /scannow and others. still does the same thing. What is odd, when Word or...
  3. Add a device or add printer not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add a device or add printer not working windows 10: Whenever I go to the device and printers and try to add a device the wizard flashes on and then immediately closed. I tried from the command line and got the same results. I have tried all the fixes like stopping the print spooler and such. Does anyone have this same issue?...
  4. May 2019 Windows 10 Updates and ver 1511 BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    May 2019 Windows 10 Updates and ver 1511 BSOD: Good morning all - We have three older machines (two i3's and one i5) in our office that for one reason or another have not been updated to 1803. We allowed the May updates last weekend to be deployed via WSUS. We like to wait for obvious reasons. However, we are seeing...
  5. Printer stopped working via WiFi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer stopped working via WiFi: My printer Kodak Verite 50 worked well via wireless connection. But I changed the router id and password. After that my printer is not working via wifi. Please help me to resume wireless printing....
  6. update for windows 10 ver 1511 for x64 based systems (K3156421)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    update for windows 10 ver 1511 for x64 based systems (K3156421): downloading this but seams stuck at 50% [img] 49831
  7. Win10 Ver 1511 - Unable to upgrade using ISO method

Win10 Ver 1511 - Unable to upgrade using ISO method: Guys I'm stuck with build 10240! I need 1511 so it can support my new GPU (GTX 1080) and even when I try to use the ISO, it will not let me keep my current settings, apps & files. It says I'm trying to install a different edition than I'm currently using. I've been on hold...
  8. Win 10 pro Ver 1511 OS Build 10586.545

Win 10 pro Ver 1511 OS Build 10586.545: I have a friends computer that required a USB update, I got that problem sorted out But I noticed using winver that it shows Win 10 pro Ver 1511 OS Build 10586.545. On My computer using winver my version is 1607 (OS Build 14393.105) When I try to update my friends...
  9. backup application in windows 10 ver 1511

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    backup application in windows 10 ver 1511: Dear sir The backup application could not start due to an internal error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it. (0x80070422). I've tried starting up the windows Backup service in "Manual"...
  10. Window 10 ver 1511 overwrites device drivers - need to reinstall

in Windows 10 Support
    Window 10 ver 1511 overwrites device drivers - need to reinstall: The original upgrade of my Samsung Q330 laptop from W7 to W10 wiped some of the device drivers, and required the following A physical change of wifi card, since the Broadcom card was incompatible with W10 Reinstallation of the Synaptics Touchpad driver software...