Windows 10: Wifi vs Bluetooth

Discus and support Wifi vs Bluetooth in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the last big update of windows 10 (april 2018), I've had some problems, and none of the most recent updates has fixed it. When I'm using my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Elisa_201, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Elisa_201 Win User

Wifi vs Bluetooth

Since the last big update of windows 10 (april 2018), I've had some problems, and none of the most recent updates has fixed it. When I'm using my Bluetooth headphones, and it's playing something as music or youtube videos, the internet connection slows down and fails. If I'm watching something on YouTube or netflix, the video stops loading, and only comes back if I turn off the Bluetooth on Windows and after a while connect again, and then it happens again and all the time. Sometimes the yellow icon with the exclamation point appears on the wifi icon, when I run the problem solving/diagnosis, it points to problem with gateway or/and dns not responding, then it restarts the wifi adapter, the connection cames back, but then the Bluetooth vs wifi problems reappear. All this only happens when my Bluetooth headphones are connected and there's audio playing. If I run a connection speed test in those circumstances the speed goes up and down very fast, and stays most at zero.

It's not about my wifi connection, my pc, or my headphones. It happens only on Windows, I tested with different pcs and devices(android and ios), different headphones and different wifi connection, this is a windows problem. And yes, all drivers are updated. I reinstalled the windows and the problems continue. I've tried everything. Please fix this on the next update, so I can use Bluetooth headphones without having those problems.

:)

Elisa_201, Aug 7, 2018

2. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Aug 7, 2018
  3. wifi and bluetooth problem

What was the report of sfc /scannow?

DakshKhorana, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Not Happy Win User

Wifi vs Bluetooth

Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Jake

Not Happy, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Wifi vs Bluetooth

1. Wifi vs Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Wifi Bluetooth

2. Wifi keeps going down along with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi keeps going down along with bluetooth: I tried really everything from previous simillar posts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-keeps-going-down-along-with-bluetooth/2f8fbc0b-7b95-4102-a6e1-1d00243d0b09
  3. Wifi keeps going down along with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi keeps going down along with bluetooth: I tried really everything from previous simillar posts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-keeps-going-down-along-with-bluetooth/2f8fbc0b-7b95-4102-a6e1-1d00243d0b09
  4. Computer has no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth: So I had recently built a personal desktop using custom parts, and after powering it on I have no option to connect to a Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/ethernet. On my Hardware/connection properties, it says that there's a Realtek Gaming 2.5GbE Family Controller and the status is not...
  5. Computer has no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth

Computer has no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth: So I had recently built a personal desktop using custom parts, and after powering it on I have no option to connect to a Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/ethernet. On my Hardware/connection properties, it says that there's a Realtek Gaming 2.5GbE Family Controller and the status is not...
  6. Computer has no option to connect to wifi or bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared.: Hi. I was normally using my laptop when I noticed the internet was not working. I then noticed the Wifi and Bluetooth icons completely disappeared. In the settings I only have ethernet connexion.This happened suddenly while I was normally using my laptop. It's an Asus ROG...
  8. Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared.

Wifi and Bluetooth disappeared.: Hi. I was normally using my laptop when I noticed the internet was not working. I then noticed the Wifi and Bluetooth icons completely disappeared. In the settings I only have ethernet connexion.This happened suddenly while I was normally using my laptop. It's an Asus ROG...
  9. My new pc is not showing wifi or bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My new pc is not showing wifi or bluetooth: my new pc is not showing wifi or blutooth so checked adaptors this is what it is showing i don't know what to do now * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-pc-is-not-showing-wifi-or-bluetooth/9f4649a9-9def-4ce7-a8a5-74af5692475e
  10. Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth buttons Disappeared from lenovo yoga windows 11 pc: My wifi and bluetooth button have abruptly disappeared from my windows 11 pc. I have tried to reset network settings, and roll back wifi drivers but all to no avail. Due to that I have not been able to access internet on my pc for a while now. Anyone to help me please?...