Windows 10: WiFi Windows 10 upgrade after making 2 (Network adapter), the network

Discus and support WiFi Windows 10 upgrade after making 2 (Network adapter), the network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [img] My pc wifi 2 adapter network no screnn *Sad 13292 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mw10, Aug 5, 2015.

1. mw10 Win User

WiFi Windows 10 upgrade after making 2 (Network adapter), the network

WiFi Windows 10 upgrade after making 2 (Network adapter), the network [​IMG]
    My pc wifi 2 adapter network no screnn *Sad

:)

mw10, Aug 5, 2015

2. Wifi adapter not shown in network selection but in device manager

My devices

hp pavilion 15 n005tx

rt 3290 wifi adapter

First there was some problem with my original adapter. If I'm near the router it will connect but if i move some 10 feet it will disconnect and from there I cannot connect.

So i bought a external wifi adapter and it worked fine in windows 8. When both adapters are available the available networks will show up under "wifi" and "wifi-2" in the connect disconnect menu. but after i upgrade to windows 8.1 although the external adapter
    is installed fine in the device manager and in network adapters it will not show wifi-2 in connect/disconnect menu.

Now i have upgraded to windows 10 and the problem is as same as in 8.1.

Problem here is the external adapter doesn't show in connect/disconnect menu although it is installed properly

NavodaGinige, Aug 5, 2015
  3. unable to connect to known wifi on windows 10 (initially worked after upgrade, failed ?after an update)

Hi,

I'm not able to connect to a known (working) wifi network on two windows 10 computers.

Looks like an update to windows 10 has messed this up.

Some more details:

The wifi adapter on both devices appears to be working ok - offers the option to connect to various other wifi networks, just not mine.

Initially, wifi on both affected laptops worked ok after upgrade from windows 7 (dell n5010 and medion e6214), including connection to the known network.

The network is working (and another windows 10 computer, upgraded from windows 8.1, connects to it fine).

The known network seems to still be appearing under 'manage wifi settings => manage known networks' but there is not network connection.

If I click on 'change adapter settings' the network connector has a red cross and the message 'not connected' - but clicking connect to the device doesn't appear to help. Turning the device on and off seems to make things worse (other networks to connect
    to disappear and don't reappear anytime soon).

The laptop with working wifi has a qualcom atheros NIC, the laptops with disrupted wifi have: a realtek rtl8191se and dell? dw1501 wireless N.

Also: while someone tries to fix what's gone wrong, can I wind back the laptops with broken wifi to the state before the update (not the windows 10 upgrade, yet, the post windows 10 update that broke the wifi)?

justWaving, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

WiFi Windows 10 upgrade after making 2 (Network adapter), the network

1. WiFi Windows 10 upgrade after making 2 (Network adapter), the network - Similar Threads - WiFi upgrade making

2. Wifi network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network adapter: My other PC does have a Wifi network adapter and therefore unable to connect to WiFi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-network-adapter/1fa8a8fb-ac57-4afb-88d5-dc42a1808905
  3. Wifi network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi network adapter: My other PC does have a Wifi network adapter and therefore unable to connect to WiFi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-network-adapter/1fa8a8fb-ac57-4afb-88d5-dc42a1808905
  4. network adapter/wifi networks not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network adapter/wifi networks not being detected: Since putting together a computer a few weeks ago, Windows 10 has been, for some reason, unable to detect the network adapter that I have installed/connected and WiFi networks not showing despite booting into Manjaro and networks successfully showing up there the computer is...
  5. network adapter/wifi networks not being detected

network adapter/wifi networks not being detected: Since putting together a computer a few weeks ago, Windows 10 has been, for some reason, unable to detect the network adapter that I have installed/connected and WiFi networks not showing despite booting into Manjaro and networks successfully showing up there the computer is...
  6. Windows 10 Wifi Network Adapter Failure

Windows 10 Wifi Network Adapter Failure: Hi,I have been using an old Toshiba L655 laptop with Windows 10. The driver for the WiFi is obviously not supported anymore as Toshiba hasn’t made computers for years. In the most recent windows 10 update, the wifi adapter failed to find my network at all. It will find other...
  7. Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss

Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss: Hello all , i have a lenovo ideapad 110 , i have internet connections problems . I can`t connect to any wifi connections . I have prove to many solutions like Network Reset , Driver update , cmd promt , at control panel . it doesn`t work at all . If anyone can help me ?...
  8. Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Network Connections - Network adapter miss: Hello all , i have a lenovo ideapad 110 , i have internet connections problems . I can`t connect to any wifi connections . I have prove to many solutions like Network Reset , Driver update , cmd promt , at control panel . it doesn`t work at all . If anyone can help me ?...
  9. Safe Mode with Networking - No network - No WiFi adapter...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safe Mode with Networking - No network - No WiFi adapter...: I just tried to go into safe mode with networking. I tried twice...option 5 from boot menu, Safe Mode with Networking. But when it boots, it does not load networking. If I click on the lower right corner icon, it shows Airplane Mode square. Doesn't say if it is on or off....
  10. Safe Mode with Networking - No network - No WiFi adapter...

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe Mode with Networking - No network - No WiFi adapter...: I just tried to go into safe mode with networking. I tried twice...option 5 from boot menu, Safe Mode with Networking. But when it boots, it does not load networking. If I click on the lower right corner icon, it shows Airplane Mode square. Doesn't say if it is on or off....