Windows 10: WIFI Yellow Exclamation Mark Error - completely fine after restart

Discus and support WIFI Yellow Exclamation Mark Error - completely fine after restart in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I turn on my laptop, there is a yellow exclamation mark on wifi on the task bar. The Internet is completely working but the laptop doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by June1_2, Aug 18, 2018.

1. June1_2 Win User

WIFI Yellow Exclamation Mark Error - completely fine after restart

Whenever I turn on my laptop, there is a yellow exclamation mark on wifi on the task bar.

The Internet is completely working but the laptop doesn't get the service.

When I restart the Window, then it works just fine.

I tried to shut down my laptop and take it to the class. when I turn it on, still... yellow sign.

No matter where I go, it does the same thing.

Please help me to fix it. It really bothers me...

:)

June1_2, Aug 18, 2018

2. Yellow exclamation mark on Wifi

There is a yellow exclamation mark on my Wifi in the taskbar. When I hover to it, it says "No internet access". However I can access any websites without any problem. Everything works well as I am connected to the Internet. But why does the exclamation mark
    exist saying "No internet access" even though I actually can open all websites flawlessly?

p/s: I want to make my PC as a hotspot, therefore I need it to say "Internet Access" (or else I cannot set my PC as hotspot), but I must wait 30 minutes for the exclamation mark to go by itself and then only it says "Internet Access".

What is the problem actually? Need help please!! WIFI Yellow Exclamation Mark Error - completely fine after restart :(

Baginda The Great, Aug 18, 2018
  3. uzielkr Win User
    Yellow Exclamation mark over Internet icon

Hello, I have Windows 10 pro and I am able to connect to my Router wifi without any issues and have a working internet connection. I am able to browse internet and ping my DNS server, gateway etc, no issues but there is an yellow exclamation mark over the
    wifi internet icon in notification area. When I take my cursor there, popup says Limited connection next to my SSID!! When I click on it, below wifi icon, tag says "no internet". Earlier this yellow mark used to appear when there was no internet access. What
    all troubleshooting I have done:

• Updated the wifi card drivers.
    • Checked for any firewall/security software conflicts.
    • Upgraded the router firmware and also used another router.
    • Changed the DNS from ISP to google to other open dns ip addresses.
    • Deleted and recreated wifi profile.

Please suggest what else I can do and if I am missing something. Thanx

uzielkr, Aug 18, 2018
  4. WIFI Yellow Exclamation Mark Error - completely fine after restart

Yellow exclamation mark besdides internet connection icon

I did what you said in first step, everything said the adapters are working properly. I unfortunately, do not have another computer to download the adapter, what should I do? And yes, the wifi says no internet, secured with the yellow exclamation point.

Dere Johns, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

WIFI Yellow Exclamation Mark Error - completely fine after restart

1. WIFI Yellow Exclamation Mark Error - completely fine after restart - Similar Threads - WIFI Yellow Exclamation

2. Task manager - explorer yellow exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager - explorer yellow exclamation mark: Shouldn't that be a folder icon? What could be the cause? Where to start troubleshooting? Eventvwr and Google didn't helped much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-explorer-yellow-exclamation-mark/36a3ac99-9eaf-4a36-9376-ddc1422c5ca8
  3. Task manager - explorer yellow exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task manager - explorer yellow exclamation mark: Shouldn't that be a folder icon? What could be the cause? Where to start troubleshooting? Eventvwr and Google didn't helped much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-explorer-yellow-exclamation-mark/36a3ac99-9eaf-4a36-9376-ddc1422c5ca8
  4. device manager yellow exclamation mark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    device manager yellow exclamation mark: Hi when i turn on my device manager my display adapter has an exclamation mark i click on it so i have intel hd 4000 it has exclamation mark when i clcik on update driver it says i have latest drive and when i double click it it says working properly so what is the problem?...
  5. yellow exclamation mark device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    yellow exclamation mark device manager: I installed 1903 win 10 home now in device manager pci other device has yellow mark I have already installed chipset software it was not there in 1809 version 140644
  6. yellow exclamation mark device manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    yellow exclamation mark device manager: I installed 1903 win 10 home now in device manager pci other device has yellow mark I have already installed chipset software it was not there in 1809 version 140644
  7. Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Wifi icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Wifi icon: I have a problem where everytime I close my lid and open again the yellow triangle appears, however as soon as I turn my Wifi off and on again everything is fine. While this is only a mild problem it is generally quite annoying to have to open my lid and not be already...
  8. PORTS (COM & LPT) with yellow exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PORTS (COM & LPT) with yellow exclamation mark: Hello, I'm trying to port my ESP32 Arduino board to my laptop, but a yellow exclamation mark is showing up in the Communications Port COM3. (Screenshot of the issue below) How can I fix this? [ATTACH] Thanks a lot!...
  9. Yellow exclamation mark on wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yellow exclamation mark on wifi: Hello, From past 2 days i got yellow exclamation mark on wifi (saying no internet access). I have changed wifi dongle. But problem remains same. I tried everything like resetting network adaptor , some command on command prompt, repair windows with iso file, and at last i do...
  10. Actions Recommended on Taskbar with yellow exclamation mark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Actions Recommended on Taskbar with yellow exclamation mark: When I started my desktop this morning I ran into some problems regarding the task bar. In order to get the apps back on I had to open each app and pin to task bar which seems to be working now. There is an action recommended on the task bar. When I view the actions, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. UHD Graphics 620 Triangle yellow exclamation mark windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (code 43)