Windows 10: Wifi

Discus and support Wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop keeps disconecting my wifi since i installed windows 10 the only way to get connected again is to reboot my router.Any help would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Douglie, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Douglie Win User

Wifi

My laptop keeps disconecting my wifi since i installed windows 10 the only way to get connected again is to reboot my router.Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Douglie, Jan 24, 2016

2. No more WIFI. What?

My Samsung Focus Flash, a Windows Phone no longer recognizes WIFI networks . WIFI turned on but the screen just keeps saying "Searching". Other devices I have recognizes my WIFI network.

Told to do a hard reset. What happens if I do device reset? What do I lose? Do I have to buy previously purchased apps? What about contacts?

Need WIFI!!!, Jan 24, 2016
  3. Windows 10 WiFi not working after sleep mode

I've seen some older posts with this issue, but none every really say what the fix is. Seems this typically gets fixed by messing around in the systems and some unknown action fixes the issue. I've not been so lucky. So, problem is; I have a new Dell
    Inspiron 13 7000 series, i5 with Windows 10. My Wifi connects and works fine. If the computer goes to sleep, or the screen saver comes on, when I wake it back up the Wifi says it's "connected", but it does not work. If I hover over the WiFi icon in the lower
    right it says "no internet connection". I can disconnect and reconnect to Wifi, but it still will not work. If I totally restart the computer, WiFi automatically connects and it's all good until next time it sleeps or the screen saver comes on and I wake
    the system back up. I've unchecked the box in Device Manager power settings that allows/prevents the WiFi to be turned off in power saving mode. Anyone know how to fix this?

Sleepy WiFi, Jan 24, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

Wifi

Have you tried installing the latest driver? You could also try changing DNS to either Open DNS or google DNS.

brummyfan, Jan 24, 2016
  5. swarfega Win User
    How far away is the wifi router? It could be that its on the edge of good quality reception. You might need to think about getting a wifi extender to extend the signal range.

swarfega, Jan 24, 2016
  6. Douglie Win User
    Router is in same room about 5 feet away.I have solved it now went in to device manager clicked network adapter to expand it.Then right clicked on wifi adapter selected properties then configure selected power manager and deselected the box that says allow computer to turn off device to save power.But thanks all for the help.

Douglie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Wifi

1. Wifi - Similar Threads - Wifi

2. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  3. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update: I have a Lenovo G50-80 notebook. When I do a fresh install, I can see my Huawei router's 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless networks. After Windows finishes updating and installs the Intel network driver, I can no longer see the networks. If I delete the driver from the Device...
  4. Intel wifi card can't see the networks after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wifi option keep disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi option keep disappearing: My wifi driver and adapterkeep disconnecting and the wifi option disappeared it said code: 45, it started a few day ago, at first its only one time now its multiple time a day. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Is it because of the hardware or software? Should i...
  6. Wifi option keep disappearing

Wifi option keep disappearing: My wifi driver and adapterkeep disconnecting and the wifi option disappeared it said code: 45, it started a few day ago, at first its only one time now its multiple time a day. Is there a way to stop this from happening? Is it because of the hardware or software? Should i...
  7. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  8. my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...

my downloading speed stuck at 30mbps while on my wifi speed is 100mbps and on my phone it's...: my laptop is acer nitro 5 i7 12th gen and rtx 4070ti and i use wifi option and my internet speed stuck at 30mbps while on other hand on phone and other laptop i got full 100mbps speed...
  9. realtek wifi not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek wifi not working: realtek usb not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wifi-not-working/714b4385-961e-440f-9d91-a50336d9130f
  10. realtek wifi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek wifi not working: realtek usb not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wifi-not-working/714b4385-961e-440f-9d91-a50336d9130f