Windows 10: Will Casting laptop to tv burn image into tv?

Discus and support Will Casting laptop to tv burn image into tv? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I knew this for a while but I came to an assumption that this only happens when you have it plugged in via HDMI but I want to know weather this can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Derek2332, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Derek2332 Win User

Will Casting laptop to tv burn image into tv?

I knew this for a while but I came to an assumption that this only happens when you have it plugged in via HDMI but I want to know weather this can happen wirelessly or not.

:)

Derek2332, Jul 7, 2018
  2. dzigner Win User

Cast or Duplicate laptop screen on TV

Hello
    I want to either duplicate or cast my laptop screen to my tv. I have acer spin 3 with windows 10 and Vizio smartTV.
    I have cast on google Chrome, so from there I am able to cast to the TV. I have the cast button(link on right click), in Opera, but it does not work. Opera cannot find any Cast destinations.
    On Windows side, if I search for wireless display from notifications/project area, it does not find my TV. If I click Connect in the notifications area, it does not find my TV.
    The TV is listed under Other devices in my devices and printers settings, but is always disconnected.
    I have attached images for this.
    Please help,
    Will Casting laptop to tv burn image into tv? [​IMG]

Will Casting laptop to tv burn image into tv? [​IMG]

Thanks

dzigner, Jul 7, 2018
  3. casting laptop to hisense tv

Hi Jimmy,

In order to help you with your concern about casting your laptop to your TV, kindly answer the following questions first:

• We would like to make sure if your devices are supporting Miracast. Kindly post here the make and model of your TV and laptop.
    • Can you also inform us of the Version and Build of your Windows 10 laptop? To get these information, please follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • A small window will appear, look for the Version and
      Build

(You may need to have your computer updated. To do this, please access this
    support link
    . This link contains information about the Windows update history as well.)

• What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Will Casting laptop to tv burn image into tv?

casting to tv from computer

computer recognizes Chromecast on TV but will not cast to screen. device (TV) is listed in computer

SharonSherman, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Will Casting laptop to tv burn image into tv?

1. Will Casting laptop to tv burn image into tv? - Similar Threads - Casting laptop burn

2. Cast to tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast to tv: I have this HP W11 laptop for awhile. My older W10 pc's will cast from pc to my tv..W11 will not play, but you use it like monitor...there a setting to be adjusted???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cast-to-tv/dda07ee8-5f4a-47f0-85a0-5f3530525781
  3. Cast to tv

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cast to tv: I have this HP W11 laptop for awhile. My older W10 pc's will cast from pc to my tv..W11 will not play, but you use it like monitor...there a setting to be adjusted???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cast-to-tv/dda07ee8-5f4a-47f0-85a0-5f3530525781
  4. Unable to cast Laptop to TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to cast Laptop to TV: I was casting my Laptoplenovo to my Samsung TV for a long time. Today when I tried to add my device in the Bluetooth and Other device settings page my TV doesn't get listed.I use a high speed internet and both Laptop and TV use 5Ghz speed. Reinstalled/Upgraded all the...
  5. Unable to cast Laptop to TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to cast Laptop to TV: I was casting my Laptoplenovo to my Samsung TV for a long time. Today when I tried to add my device in the Bluetooth and Other device settings page my TV doesn't get listed.I use a high speed internet and both Laptop and TV use 5Ghz speed. Reinstalled/Upgraded all the...
  6. Cast to TV

Cast to TV: I have a Win10 and new Roku TV, both wired to the same network (which is a wireless network, but they're both wired). How do I cast media from Win10 to the TV? I do not understand the myriad directions I have found on the web. I have Win 10.0 Build 19041. 170859
  7. Cast to TV

Cast to TV: good day to all in this forum, My PC has a folder containing some MP_3 song: when I do press "cast to " I can select my TV connected thome WIFI and lestening to the song correctly. I am not able to send in the same way the songs that are located on a CD or DVD since the "...
  8. Casting to TV

Casting to TV: My TV is not visible as a device when I try to cast from my laptop My husband has an identical laptop & software, and is able to cast to the TV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/casting-to-tv/a3c7d3e9-ddfa-4ad7-a34b-706ccb0b316d
  9. Casting to TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Casting to TV: I see my TV Bluetooth and other devices but I can't connect to my Android TV, this has only happened since I reinstalled windows 10. I have tried everything that relates to connecting, the blue casting app in GC is showing blue...still nothing, so frustrating...
  10. Will Casting labtop to tv burn image into tv?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will Casting labtop to tv burn image into tv?: I knew this for a while but I came to an assumption that this only happens when you have it plugged in via HDMI but I want to know weather this can happen wirelessly or not. 113613

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tv bad image when castingto win10