Will Casting laptop to tv burn image into tv?

Discus and support Will Casting laptop to tv burn image into tv? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I knew this for a while but I came to an assumption that this only happens when you have it plugged in via HDMI but I want to know weather this can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Derek2332, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Derek2332 Win User

I knew this for a while but I came to an assumption that this only happens when you have it plugged in via HDMI but I want to know weather this can happen wirelessly or not.

:)

Derek2332, Jul 7, 2018
  2. dzigner Win User

Cast or Duplicate laptop screen on TV

Hello
    I want to either duplicate or cast my laptop screen to my tv. I have acer spin 3 with windows 10 and Vizio smartTV.
    I have cast on google Chrome, so from there I am able to cast to the TV. I have the cast button(link on right click), in Opera, but it does not work. Opera cannot find any Cast destinations.
    On Windows side, if I search for wireless display from notifications/project area, it does not find my TV. If I click Connect in the notifications area, it does not find my TV.
    The TV is listed under Other devices in my devices and printers settings, but is always disconnected.
    I have attached images for this.
    Please help,
    Will Casting laptop to tv burn image into tv? [​IMG]

Will Casting laptop to tv burn image into tv? [​IMG]

Thanks

dzigner, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Jesrael Bor Win User
    casting laptop to hisense tv

Hi Jimmy,

In order to help you with your concern about casting your laptop to your TV, kindly answer the following questions first:

• We would like to make sure if your devices are supporting Miracast. Kindly post here the make and model of your TV and laptop.
    • Can you also inform us of the Version and Build of your Windows 10 laptop? To get these information, please follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • A small window will appear, look for the Version and
      Build

(You may need to have your computer updated. To do this, please access this
    support link
    . This link contains information about the Windows update history as well.)

• What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jul 7, 2018
  4. SharonSherman Win User

casting to tv from computer

computer recognizes Chromecast on TV but will not cast to screen. device (TV) is listed in computer

SharonSherman, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Will Casting laptop to tv burn image into tv? - Similar Threads - Casting laptop burn

2. Windows 10, While any Office Desktop App is Running, screen has yellow cast

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, While any Office Desktop App is Running, screen has yellow cast: This problem started in June after major Windows updates (I'm on build 17134, Intel UHD630); Hoped it would be patched by now, but no. When I start Windows 10 desktop, with HD monitor, everything looks fine. When I start any Office desktop app such as Word or Outlook, a...
  3. Will Casting labtop to tv burn image into tv?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will Casting labtop to tv burn image into tv?: I knew this for a while but I came to an assumption that this only happens when you have it plugged in via HDMI but I want to know weather this can happen wirelessly or not. 113613
  4. Xbox One Cast to Annoying Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Cast to Annoying Issue: I use the cast to function a lot from my pc to Xbox one and 9 times out of 10 it will work brilliantly but I've noticed if I don't use my Xbox for a period of time at all, cast to will not work. My Xbox is still connected to the internet and works as I watched a YouTube video...
  5. Anybody use Cast to Xbox via Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anybody use Cast to Xbox via Windows 10?: Just a quick question really. It's been working flawlessly for about three or four months the cast to device via Windows 10. For some reason, today though although my Xbox was recognised via Windows, whenever I tried to cast a video to it nothing at all would show up. Film...
  6. Does anybody use Cast to on Windows 10 on their Xbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody use Cast to on Windows 10 on their Xbox?: Just curious here. Who uses the cast to option to send videos etc to your Xbox from your PC? If so I was just wondering what icon shows up next to your Xbox One? I used to get the picture of the console but now I'm getting a generic picture with a green play icon. Cast to...
  7. Creators Update - Edge cannot cast media

in Browsers and Email
    Creators Update - Edge cannot cast media: Since upgrading to the Creators Update version 1703, build 15063.13 Edge can no longer cast media to a device. The option is still there, but it just searches endlessly for a device without finding one. Even typing the name of the device into the Search box says 'it looks as...
  8. Cast or Duplicate laptop screen on TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cast or Duplicate laptop screen on TV: Hello I want to either duplicate or cast my laptop screen to my tv. I have acer spin 3 with windows 10 and Vizio smartTV. I have cast on google Chrome, so from there I am able to cast to the TV. I have the cast button(link on right click), in Opera, but it does not work....
  9. Cast to device stopped working after over a year March 2017

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cast to device stopped working after over a year March 2017: I just had an issue with Windows 10. I've used "Cast to device" for over a year and had no problems. A few days ago it failed to connect with my smart TV (Panasonic AX800). I tried all sort of fixes, all useless. Then I latched onto the idea that Microsoft was the problem. I...
  10. cannot seem to cast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot seem to cast: Can you help please. Win10 pro desktop with Ethernet connection to router. My LG TV shows up in 'Other Devices'. However I cannot seem to cast to it! Any suggestions? 105146