Windows 10: Will different audio drivers cure audio latency?

Discus and support Will different audio drivers cure audio latency? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been trying for over 6 months to get my HP i7 Pavillion to function as a guitar amp modeler, but even using ASIO4ALL in the Guitar Rig application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jerry Delacruz, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Will different audio drivers cure audio latency?

I've been trying for over 6 months to get my HP i7 Pavillion to function as a guitar amp modeler, but even using ASIO4ALL in the Guitar Rig application does not help to where it is usable. My Dell Vostro 2 core running Win Xp and Amplitube3 plays just fine, with latency that isn't noticeable. I've been considering installing WinXp on my HP Elitebook and getting rid of Win10 but I thought I'd try one last time to see whether there is a real fix for this Win10 latency issue before I do.

:)

Jerry Delacruz, Oct 31, 2016

2. windows 10 ruined my internal speakers

I found the cure! Just update your Realtech High Definition Audio's Driver and all the problems are gone!

ShyamShukla, Oct 31, 2016
  3. Ehelsdon Win User
    Audio Device Graph Isolation is eating ram in Windows 10

i too recently found i had no audio issues just window audio device graph etc using around 20%of my memory. If there is a cure please direct me to appropriate fix.

Ehelsdon, Oct 31, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Will different audio drivers cure audio latency?

I had bad sound latency problems between input and output only with Vista and W7, it got fixed in W8. No driver changes helped on any of my computers. I'm not sure that i7 computer can even run XP.

CountMike, Nov 1, 2016
Thema:

Will different audio drivers cure audio latency?

1. Will different audio drivers cure audio latency? - Similar Threads - different audio drivers

2. Windows Audio Latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Audio Latency: Will Windows 11 remove the audio latency that is on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-audio-latency/b07fc151-a9da-4ce9-9a07-5965cfb945cd
  3. Windows Audio Latency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Audio Latency: Will Windows 11 remove the audio latency that is on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-audio-latency/b07fc151-a9da-4ce9-9a07-5965cfb945cd
  4. Audio stuttering and pops, driver latency problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio stuttering and pops, driver latency problems: Please, I am exhausted trying to fix these audio problems. Can't find a solution after many days trying to fix these latency problems. I get audio stuttering and pops when reproducing audio or videos, in spotify, watching youtube, anywhere.LatenciMon's report says...
  5. Bluetooth Audio Latency

Bluetooth Audio Latency: I've noticed when using my Bluetooth earbuds Tozo T6 that I get a very consistent audio latency of about 200 milliseconds. The very same pair of earbuds has no noticeable latency on my Android phone, however. I've tried running the audio and Bluetooth troubleshooters, and...
  6. Audio latency problems

Audio latency problems: I have a small recording studio so I usually connect various external sound cards to my pc. A couple of weeks ago I started having problems like crackling, audio clicking, terrible sound and stuff like that.I started checking for Bios, drivers or other apps updates. I...
  7. Audio Driver differences

Audio Driver differences: Hey all, just wondering what major differences are there between "Generic Software Device and Audio Endpoint" in the audio drivers in windows 10? I can't seem to find any actual forums or videos explaining the differences. I'm not having issues just looking for information...
  8. Audio latency issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio latency issues: For a few months now, my PC has been experiencing latency spikes. Audio dropouts are exceedingly common, and I can't seem to properly diagnose what is causing this problem. This all started when I installed a new HDD, a WD Blue. Of note is that it spun at 5400rpm, which I...
  9. Audio latency issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio latency issues: For a few months now, my PC has been experiencing latency spikes. These initially manifested as no more than audio dropouts, but eventually have begun to escalate into visual dragging, as well. Audio popping is very common now, and the mouse dragging when I try to move it is...
  10. Audio Driver sound latency

Audio Driver sound latency: I am running windows 10. i have a sound latency problem. I have read about the Realtek driver issue, but my device manager doesn't say that name, rather it says "High Definition Audio Device. What is really frustrating, is that my old slow windows xp computer was able to do...