Windows 10: Will i be able to play GTA 5 on my laptop

Discus and support Will i be able to play GTA 5 on my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop is a Dell Windows 10, Core I5, 7th gen. My pc has a total sotrage compacity of 916GB and so far have left 815GB. My processor is Intel(R)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Albert Bowden, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Will i be able to play GTA 5 on my laptop

My laptop is a Dell Windows 10, Core I5, 7th gen. My pc has a total sotrage compacity of 916GB and so far have left 815GB.

My processor is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.70GHz

My installed memory (RAM) 8.00GB (7.90 GB usable)

System type: 64-bit Operating system, x64-based processor

It is not a pen and touch.

:)

Albert Bowden, Mar 26, 2017
  2. cmcateer2 Win User

will I be able to Play DVDs on my laptop using Windows 10 new upgrade

I have reserved a free copy of Windows 10 but I am concerned about losing the ability to watch DVDs and burn CDs & DVDs using Windows media center.

I have read that Windows Media Center will not be available on the New windows 10, if true what is the alternative? I would like to use Window 10 but do not want to lose an important application .

Thanks

cmcateer2, Mar 26, 2017
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    will I be able to Play DVDs on my laptop using Windows 10 new upgrade

Don't know how the previous response was supposed to help with the question you asked, so here's a proper answer:

There is no Media Centre included in Windows 10, so you will need 3rd party software such as the OpenSource application VLC Player, which is available via the Microsoft Store.

Hope that helps.

Erdeslawe, Mar 26, 2017
  4. Will i be able to play GTA 5 on my laptop

Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 graphics card

Albert Bowden, Mar 26, 2017
  5. from video research ive done you can probably get away with a lowered res and lowest settings but couldnt promise anything mate

Devlin1888, Mar 26, 2017
  6. found this while browsing for video card specs, hope it could help

[youtube]nYRe2NUE7y8[/youtube]

brainvision, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Will i be able to play GTA 5 on my laptop

1. Will i be able to play GTA 5 on my laptop - Similar Threads - able play GTA

2. My pc keeps crashing when playing games such as GTA 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps crashing when playing games such as GTA 5: My pc keeps freezing and going drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr when I play games for a long while.I have; Reset BIOS, updated GPU drives, updated windows.I dont know what else to do.My hardware is;GTX 1050I5 9600K16gb ramZ370 UD or Z390 UD motherboard I forgotLog Name: System...
  3. Gta 5 on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gta 5 on pc: Hello, i have a question. Can you download gta 5 on pc if you already bought the game on the microsoft store?i had it on my xbox before it doesn't appear iwhen i search for it in the microsoft store. Does anyone know?...
  4. Can my pc able to run GTA 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my pc able to run GTA 5: intelr coretm i5-4210u cpu @ 1.70ghz 2.40 ghz,64-bit operating system, x64-based processor,4gb ram can run gta 5 smoothly? I have no graphics card . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-my-pc-able-to-run-gta-5/7dbda3b6-666a-4bb6-8a8d-ac75dee1876e
  5. I am not able to open GTA 5 in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to open GTA 5 in my PC: i am not able to open GTA 5. It is saying the application was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b Click ok to close the application my system specifications: processsor: IntelR coreTM i5-2410M CPU@2.30GHz 2,30GHz installed memoryRAM:6 GB...
  6. GTA 5 Lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lagging: [IMG]My problem not solved after updating Windows. I having same problem memory continuously increasing while playing only gta 5, you can see in the above picture. So try to give me some idea's to solve memory leaking....
  7. Gta 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta 5: Does anyone get fps drops while driving around in the city? Is there any solution to this? Specs : 8gb ram, core i5 2nd gen (2.4 with turbo boost upto 3.2 Ghz) AMD Radeon 6770M 2gb GDDR5 Intel HD 3000 2gb Windows 10 Insider Pro Preview 6093
  8. GTA 5 stutters badly on my new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 stutters badly on my new laptop: I am going on vacation for a week and to keep myself entertained, I recently got a new laptop from Newegg: Acer Laptop Aspire E5-575-33BM Intel Core i3 7th Gen 7100U Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Grade A-Newegg.com I got this laptop because had nice specs and features for its...
  9. BSOD after running Kaspersky or playing GTA 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after running Kaspersky or playing GTA 5: Hello, I've had several BSODs in the last few weeks. It happens randomly and with no clear pattern, but most often it happens when I run KVRT (Kaspersky Tool) and when playing GTA 5. Sometimes it can go days without a BSOD, then again I get 5 a day. If I try to...
  10. BSOD when playing GTA 5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when playing GTA 5: I've been playing GTA 5 recently, and for the last few weeks, have had semi-persistent bluescreens while playing. Attached is the DM Log Collector file for my system. If someone could please take a look at this, it would be much appreciated. Thanks! 76600