Windows 10: will I ever get my laptop back to the condition it was when i bought it

Discus and support will I ever get my laptop back to the condition it was when i bought it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After updating to windows 10 it seems everything went wrong I have kept my old laptop and amazed at the difference... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maryduffy52uk, Aug 23, 2018.

1. will I ever get my laptop back to the condition it was when i bought it

After updating to windows 10 it seems everything went wrong I have kept my old laptop and amazed at the difference

:)

maryduffy52uk, Aug 23, 2018
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 23, 2018
  4. will I ever get my laptop back to the condition it was when i bought it

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

will I ever get my laptop back to the condition it was when i bought it

1. will I ever get my laptop back to the condition it was when i bought it - Similar Threads - ever laptop condition

2. when i bought my laptop it was connected to another mic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    when i bought my laptop it was connected to another mic: when i bought my laptop it was connected to another microsoft account , now i need to change the account to my microsoft account but it needs the password, and i don't have it I need to change credentials to mine, also i need to change hello pinwhat can i do?Is it possible to...
  3. when i bought my laptop it was connected to another mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i bought my laptop it was connected to another mic: when i bought my laptop it was connected to another microsoft account , now i need to change the account to my microsoft account but it needs the password, and i don't have it I need to change credentials to mine, also i need to change hello pinwhat can i do?Is it possible to...
  4. when i bought my laptop it was connected to another mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can’t get back into my laptop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get back into my laptop!: I can’t get back into my laptop, each time I open it It takes me to the “choose an Option” page.This issue started when I interrupted the software update by turning my laptop off. I tried every possible method including the command prompt which stated that there was no...
  6. I can’t get back into my laptop!

I can’t get back into my laptop!: I can’t get back into my laptop, each time I open it It takes me to the “choose an Option” page.This issue started when I interrupted the software update by turning my laptop off. I tried every possible method including the command prompt which stated that there was no...
  7. I can’t get back into my laptop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get back into my laptop!: This issue started when I interrupted the software update by turning my laptop off. I tried every possible method including the command prompt which stated that there was no errors. I even downloaded windows on a USB drive and it still didn’t work....
  8. I can’t get back into my laptop!

I can’t get back into my laptop!: This issue started when I interrupted the software update by turning my laptop off. I tried every possible method including the command prompt which stated that there was no errors. I even downloaded windows on a USB drive and it still didn’t work....
  9. How can I sign into my laptop when I need internet & I need to accept conditions to my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I sign into my laptop when I need internet & I need to accept conditions to my...: How can I sign into my laptop when I need internet & I need to accept conditions to my workplace internet?I now regret updating windows as it ruined my laptop....
  10. when ever i send an e.mail i get it returned

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when ever i send an e.mail i get it returned: Whenever I send an e.mail I get it returned with delivery has failed to these recipients or groups , and then I send some e.mails that say they are sent and the recipients are not receiving them, also I have had notification the MSN are closing all old versions of there...