Windows 10: Will I get the update on my desktop?

Discus and support Will I get the update on my desktop? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I got the Windows10 updated on my 8.1 NextBook today. After my desktop is fixed it will have Windows 7 Ultimate. Will my desktop get the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by N7AS, Aug 11, 2015.

1. N7AS Win User

Will I get the update on my desktop?

I got the Windows10 updated on my 8.1 NextBook today. After my desktop is fixed it will have Windows 7 Ultimate. Will my desktop get the Windows 10 update as it will have Ultimate on it?

:)

2. AnandGSJ Win User

When will i get the WP7.8 update on my Samsung Omnia W (on Orange) in the UK?

It has been two weeks!!!!!!!!!!

AnandGSJ, Aug 11, 2015
  3. When will i get the WP7.8 update on my Samsung Omnia W (on Orange) in the UK?

HI User,

I too Own Samsung Omnia W in india its a unlocked phone so i forced my 7.8 update from Zune. now i use 7.8 on my omnia w ..Still there is no word from Samsung about their offical global roll out. on your case it all depends on the orange network.

You have to Wait couple of weeks..

Anbazhagan Annadoure', Aug 11, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

If the Ultimate is genuine then yes, you'll be eligible for the upgrade.

Boozad, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Will I get the update on my desktop? - Similar Threads - update desktop

2. After an update all my files & folders are noww located on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After an update all my files & folders are noww located on my desktop.: Using Windows 11.. I recently did a Windows update on my 4 month old Dell desktop and now ALL my files are located on my desktop. THEY ARE NOT SHORT CUTS.I called Dell.. BIG MISTAKE.. and they deleted them and had me reload from my backup. It happened again. Then I called...
  3. After an update all my files & folders are noww located on my desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After an update all my files & folders are noww located on my desktop.: Using Windows 11.. I recently did a Windows update on my 4 month old Dell desktop and now ALL my files are located on my desktop. THEY ARE NOT SHORT CUTS.I called Dell.. BIG MISTAKE.. and they deleted them and had me reload from my backup. It happened again. Then I called...
  4. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update: Since my last Windows 10 update, I keep getting pop-up ads in the lower right corner of my screen that overwrite anything beneath them when I boot the computer, like the one below from Vidwud Face Swap. Where are these annoying ads coming from and how do I stop them?? And yes...
  5. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update: Since my last Windows 10 update, I keep getting pop-up ads in the lower right corner of my screen that overwrite anything beneath them when I boot the computer, like the one below from Vidwud Face Swap. Where are these annoying ads coming from and how do I stop them?? And yes...
  6. Pop-up ads on Windows 10 desktop after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?: It is very annoying when I have taken the trouble to order my desktop icons to how I want them, when a Windows Update totally trashes my preference with a re-ordered desk top that defies logic . Is there anyway of stopping this or do I just have to accept that Microsoft knows...
  8. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?: It is very annoying when I have taken the trouble to order my desktop icons to how I want them, when a Windows Update totally trashes my preference with a re-ordered desk top that defies logic . Is there anyway of stopping this or do I just have to accept that Microsoft knows...
  9. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Will a desktop running windows 11 version 22H2 be automatically updated to version 23H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a desktop running windows 11 version 22H2 be automatically updated to version 23H2?: Will my Dell XPS 8950 with Windows 11 Version 22H2 be automatically updated to version 23H2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-a-desktop-running-windows-11-version-22h2-be/4fe952ab-652a-4b0f-ba91-dd532099ce7f