Windows 10: Will I get the update on my desktop?

Discus and support Will I get the update on my desktop? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I got the Windows10 updated on my 8.1 NextBook today. After my desktop is fixed it will have Windows 7 Ultimate. Will my desktop get the Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by N7AS, Aug 11, 2015.

1. N7AS Win User

Will I get the update on my desktop?

I got the Windows10 updated on my 8.1 NextBook today. After my desktop is fixed it will have Windows 7 Ultimate. Will my desktop get the Windows 10 update as it will have Ultimate on it?

:)

2. AnandGSJ Win User

When will i get the WP7.8 update on my Samsung Omnia W (on Orange) in the UK?

It has been two weeks!!!!!!!!!!

AnandGSJ, Aug 11, 2015
  3. When will i get the WP7.8 update on my Samsung Omnia W (on Orange) in the UK?

HI User,

I too Own Samsung Omnia W in india its a unlocked phone so i forced my 7.8 update from Zune. now i use 7.8 on my omnia w ..Still there is no word from Samsung about their offical global roll out. on your case it all depends on the orange network.

You have to Wait couple of weeks..

Anbazhagan Annadoure', Aug 11, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

If the Ultimate is genuine then yes, you'll be eligible for the upgrade.

Boozad, Aug 11, 2015
Thema:

1. Will I get the update on my desktop? - Similar Threads - update desktop

2. Skype for Desktop latest versions on Windows 10 Update Failed problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype for Desktop latest versions on Windows 10 Update Failed problem: I have 9 different computers in my business all running Win10 x64 and we use the Skype for Desktop version on all of them because the Skype Windows 10 app has several serious user interface shortcomings compared to the Skype for Desktop. Up until the last 6 weeks, everyone's...
  3. New feature update with onedrive desktop backup moves your desktop folder...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New feature update with onedrive desktop backup moves your desktop folder...: what is the black magic? my onedrive folder is C:\onedrive they don't even tell you hey, if we do this we are moving your desktop folder to the onedrive folder...... c:\onedrive\desktop But we will leave and not point you userprofile\desktop folder in place so you can...
  4. desktop size changes after updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop size changes after updates: Every time my computer does an update, the screen size changes and is too big so all the icons are off the screen. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-size-changes-after-updates/bc9993c6-7a92-46ac-b05e-aec5245aadb6
  5. Desktop black out after the update and even restart its still black out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop black out after the update and even restart its still black out.: Computer: Surface Desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-black-out-after-the-update-and-even/33a82356-b9d8-436a-a31d-7a8d75c51fac
  6. Each MS update, I restart and lose my desktop and history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Each MS update, I restart and lose my desktop and history: 5 updates, five restarting everything from my pinned icons, my folder for desktop art and favorites in windows; pretty much my entire set up everytime it resets. Why - is there a fix outside of download before hitting reset for a mundane security patch; this has only started...
  7. Desktop wiped twice after Windows update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop wiped twice after Windows update: Hi, Updated Windows and my desktop was wiped, obviously a common thing for some reason. I ended up finding my files in C:/Users/(User Name)/Desktop This was good and I went on my way. But it needed to update again on shutdown so it did. Then to my surprise the next day...
  8. Keyboard issue - HP desktop after OS updated to Windows 10, version 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard issue - HP desktop after OS updated to Windows 10, version 1903: Key 5 when typed results in 5g. Some other keys also have problem like typing h results in 6h. Keying in S opens up new window etc., I've tried to update keyboard driver and other online suggestions like holding fn+num lock key but nothing helped....
  9. Desktop Update problem

Desktop Update problem: I have a desktop, running Windows 10 v 1903. However, it has given me some strange problems - audio and networking and I would like to clean re-install Windows. I used the Media Creation Tool and chose "Update this PC now" and chose "Save Nothing". Everything ran as...
  10. Windows 10 updates rendered both my desktops useless!

Windows 10 updates rendered both my desktops useless!: [IMG]This is the error I get from my desktop after the latest update. I can get into these options but none of them lead anywhere. They all come back to “cannot do it” if i try to repair, restore, check disk from command prompt, it always tells me it cant be done or was...