Windows 10: Will image composer run on W10 Pro?

Discus and support Will image composer run on W10 Pro? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been running MS image composer on Xp and am looking to upgrade systems to a W10 pro. Is there a problem with this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SteveMcCormick1, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Will image composer run on W10 Pro?

I've been running MS image composer on Xp and am looking to upgrade systems to a W10 pro. Is there a problem with this?

:)

SteveMcCormick1, Aug 12, 2018

2. moving W10 Pro license to another computer running W10 Home

I am a long time W10 Insider.

I had a Gateway NV79 running W10 Pro and it bellied up with on board battery issues and is non functional.

I want to move that Pro License to another W10 machine running home.

What are the steps/

Thanks,

Norm Weed

NormanWeed, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Program that runs on W10 Home will not run on W10 Pro

Does anyone have any suggestions that might help me resolve an issue with an application that installs and runs fine on Windows 10 Home edition V1709 but will not install on Windows Pro V1803? I have tried all the Run in Compatibility options and none
    of them will work. W10 Home is not one of the options for compatibility. Not even the compatibility tester will work against this program.

SuzanneBell1, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Will image composer run on W10 Pro?

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Will image composer run on W10 Pro?

1. Will image composer run on W10 Pro? - Similar Threads - image composer run

2. Microsoft Image Composer 1.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Image Composer 1.5: I am having display issues with Microsoft Image Composer 1.5 running on Windows 11. Windows 10 displayed popup dialog boxes properly but Windows 11 does not. They appear oversized to the point that it makes Microsoft Image Composer 1.5 a pain to use. I run Microsoft Image...
  3. Microsoft Image Composer 1.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Image Composer 1.5: I am having display issues with Microsoft Image Composer 1.5 running on Windows 11. Windows 10 displayed popup dialog boxes properly but Windows 11 does not. They appear oversized to the point that it makes Microsoft Image Composer 1.5 a pain to use. I run Microsoft Image...
  4. MICROSOFT IMAGE COMPOSER FROM MS FRONTPAGE 98

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT IMAGE COMPOSER FROM MS FRONTPAGE 98: I HAVE BEEN USING MICROSOFT IMAGE COMPOSER SINCE IT WAS RELEASED WITH EVERY WINDOWS VERSION UPGRADE WITH NO PROBLEMS. I HAVE BEEN USING IT WITH WINDOWS 10 64 BIT FOR YEARS, ALL OF A SUDDEN IT HAS STOPPED WORKING AND GIVING ME THIS MESSAGE "Windows cannot access the specified...
  5. MICROSOFT IMAGE COMPOSER FROM MS FRONTPAGE 98

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT IMAGE COMPOSER FROM MS FRONTPAGE 98: I HAVE BEEN USING MICROSOFT IMAGE COMPOSER SINCE IT WAS RELEASED WITH EVERY WINDOWS VERSION UPGRADE WITH NO PROBLEMS. I HAVE BEEN USING IT WITH WINDOWS 10 64 BIT FOR YEARS, ALL OF A SUDDEN IT HAS STOPPED WORKING AND GIVING ME THIS MESSAGE "Windows cannot access the specified...
  6. MICROSOFT IMAGE COMPOSER FROM MS FRONTPAGE 98

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. W10 image after upgrading from Home to Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 image after upgrading from Home to Pro?: My laptop came with Windows 10 Home preinstalled with an image. I upgraded my Home version to Windows 10 Pro. I may need to "recover" my Windows 10 Pro installation. However, I want to be prepared. Based on the Windows 10 Recovery options, will it recover my Windows from...
  8. Program runs OK in W10 Pro but not in Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program runs OK in W10 Pro but not in Home: I created a few programs using gfortran in Windows 10 Pro, where they work well, but when I transferred the .exe files to my W10 Home laptop they all failed to start. I've tried a few ideas, such as compatibility with earlier Windows versions, but no success. Where should I...
  9. unable to make system image on W10 PRO

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    unable to make system image on W10 PRO: Many attempts to make the image backup fails. Most fails said to be error on source or target. Tested both devices and found no errors. Backups to internal HD and USB HD failed. Occasionally failure mode is just stall. I have spent days on this and am stymied and annoyed....
  10. unable to make system image on W10 PRO

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to make system image on W10 PRO: Many attempts to make the image backup fails. Most fails said to be error on source or target. Tested both devices and found no errors. Backups to internal HD and USB HD failed. Occasionally failure mode is just stall. I have spent days on this and am stymied and annoyed....