Windows 10: Will my fn + keys still work after upgrading

Discus and support Will my fn + keys still work after upgrading in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a OEM with windows 7 home premium ( not professional ) and wondering if after the upgrade will my keys still work ok like being able to press fn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by starman, Aug 16, 2015.

1. starman Win User

Will my fn + keys still work after upgrading

I have a OEM with windows 7 home premium ( not professional ) and wondering if after the upgrade will my keys still work ok like being able to press fn and f5 etc to change things there or will this be gone in windows 10?

Thanks

:)

starman, Aug 16, 2015

2. FN keys does not work after upgrading to Windows 10

the keyboard works fine just the fn keys does not work and there are no drivers for windows 10 any idea to solve ?

Ammar Akkad, Aug 16, 2015
  3. FN keys does not work after upgrading to Windows 10

vaio got a key called fn you press it and then press with it a F5 or F6 to control brightness these things doesn't work on windows 10

Ammar Akkad, Aug 16, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

All my key functions stayed the same on several laptops.

NavyLCDR, Aug 16, 2015
  5. starman Win User
    I have an acer 5551g and thanks for reply

starman, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Will my fn + keys still work after upgrading - Similar Threads - keys still upgrading

2. my fn keys dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my fn keys dont work: when i press fn+f1 it opens google help, fn+f2 nothing happens fn+f3 it opens the searcherfn+esc dont work. how do i make it so my volume goes up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-fn-keys-dont-work/04b296da-a29b-4b54-b2ee-0dcbcd319321
  3. FN keys not working after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    FN keys not working after sleep: hi, in addition to the hot laptop issue when going to sleep i just posted, there's also this one that when resuming from sleep the FN keys are not working. Machine is a ZenBook 13 UX325 - i read few other people having this issue. latest bios, all latest drivers, etc....
  4. Fn Key not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fn Key not working: When I try Fn key + F3 Or any other key it is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fn-key-not-working/d6e865b1-781d-4b82-944e-7e418c79ba2a
  5. Fn key not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fn key not working: Hi, My Fn key randomly stops working, sometimes it doesn't work on start-up. I have a dell g5 5590. Tried fixes: - Reinstalling HID keyboard drivers. - trying Windows mobility center, the option is absent. - Activating, reactivating through bios. - reinstalling...
  6. My fn keys are not working?

My fn keys are not working?: So my computer works fine, but for some reason the function keys were switched up. When I'm on the desktop, they don't do anything at all, and when I'm in Google Chrome they do things that aren't related to what they're supposed to do. F1 used to mute/unmute, now it opens the...
  7. My fn keys are not working?

in Windows 10 Support
    My fn keys are not working?: So my computer works fine, but for some reason the function keys were switched up. When I'm on the desktop, they don't do anything at all, and when I'm in Google Chrome they do things that aren't related to what they're supposed to do. F1 used to mute/unmute, now it opens the...
  8. Fn keys not working

Fn keys not working: I recently installed the Win 10 Oct 18 update. I went to project my screen and my fn keys won't work anymore. How can I get the old keyboard drivers back so I have my fn keys...
  9. Fn keys not working

Fn keys not working: Im using sony vaio pc I had upgraded it from win7 to win10 and now my fn keys are not working except those volume functions none of them are working. I NEED HELP VERY BADLY...
  10. FN key not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FN key not working: Hello, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E531, With Windows 10 Pro,and when i click my wireless connection switch keys,Fn and f8,instead of turning my wireless connection on it makes this menu pop up on the side of my screen with airplane mode,bluetooth etc. it is very...