Windows 10: Will my PC get November Updates if installing from ISO w/o Internet?

Discus and support Will my PC get November Updates if installing from ISO w/o Internet? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I don't have any internet connectivity in my home.*Think So, I borrow my friend's PC to download the Windows 10 ISO from Media Creation Tool. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ZenR, Feb 6, 2016.

1. ZenR Win User

Will my PC get November Updates if installing from ISO w/o Internet?

I don't have any internet connectivity in my home.*Think
    So, I borrow my friend's PC to download the Windows 10 ISO from Media Creation Tool.
    I have burned the ISO into DVD.
    The question is will my PC get November Updates or Windows 10 1511 without internet connectivity when
    fresh installing from DVD?

I have downloaded the ISO two times already *cry
    First is in September
    Second is just recently
    Both ISO size seems differents...
    I really hope I will get November Updates as I love the title bar colourization...
    Sorry for my bad grammar
    Thank you!

:)

ZenR, Feb 6, 2016
  2. Parasaab Win User

Installation of november update(version 1511) on windows 10?

I have Windows 10 ISO files with the latest november update. However I have upgraded my pc from windows 8.1 to windows 10 without the november update.All i just want to ask that can i use the iso to install the november update on my windows 10?.I have
    no intention of going back to windows 8.1.Please Help.

Parasaab, Feb 6, 2016
  3. how to use mouse with out borders

jus trying to get from PC 1 to PC 2 w/o haven to unplug my wireless mouse/keybord

if LINKing wrks the same way as mouse w/o borders whch wuld b better?cuz mouse w/o borders cant link my 2 pcs together

it gets as far as the linking but like we told b4 it cant find the pcs name.it tells me this.

SORRY it looks like we were unable to connect to your computer.Make sure that all of your computers r on the same network and that u have the correct information filled in below.

UNKNOWNUSER_70, Feb 6, 2016
  4. b1rd Win User

Hey ZenR,

I'm pretty sure that Windows will up date if needed, regardless of which ever ISO you install.

b1rd, Feb 6, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Feb 6, 2016
  6. Berton Win User
    I've never gotten the latest version of Win10 in the .iso file. What I've had installed for several days is 1511 10586.79 but the .iso may be only 1511 10586.0 or maybe something later. Therefore to get the latest you will need Internet access at some point. Maybe your friend will let you bring your computer and monitor to his Router to do it?

Berton, Feb 6, 2016
  7. The latest ISO from MS, using the Media Creation Tool, is 10586.35. Nothing newer than that has been posted, yet.

Once you install, though, you should soon then be updated to 10586.71.

Mark Phelps, Feb 6, 2016
  8. cereberus Win User

I myself believed this, but the good folk here tested this and proved that MCT still only downlads 10586.0.

It seems the .35 confusingly refers to the MCT version not the iso version.

cereberus, Feb 6, 2016
  9. cereberus Win User
    Will it remain activated without internet access after a major upgrade?

cereberus, Feb 6, 2016
  10. Berton Win User
    It should. I think only Office 365 requires periodic 'net service for remaining current.

Berton, Feb 6, 2016
  11. cereberus Win User
    If OP does a clean install to upgrade, it certainly would not activate though until it could check the hardware against the MS servers if using digital entitlement.

cereberus, Feb 6, 2016
  12. ZenR Win User
    I want to install the ISO with my laptop without internet connection now!
    So I really hope the Windows 10 1511 will be included!
    Thank you guys for helping me! *Smile

13. ZenR Win User

How to check the version of Windows ISO Setup? *sarc
    Someone knows how to do it?
    Any help would be appreciated!*Smile

14. Berton Win User
    Maybe right-click the .iso file and choose Properties, look on the Details tab? Or create the DVD from that file and check the setup.exe file.

Berton, Feb 6, 2016
  15. ZenR Win User
    Got it!
    Thanks

Thema:

1. Will my PC get November Updates if installing from ISO w/o Internet? - Similar Threads - November Updates installing

2. How to install the software driver w/o Without internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install the software driver w/o Without internet?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-device-manager-include-network-wireless/cda7db18-2814-4873-bb0a-bb763c0274f3?auth=1 I ask another wifi adapters to connect the internet. Does another wifi adapter work on this issue? what is the best wifi adapter...
  3. How to install the software driver w/o Without internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install the software driver w/o Without internet?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fixing-device-manager-include-network-wireless/cda7db18-2814-4873-bb0a-bb763c0274f3?auth=1 I ask another wifi adapters to connect the internet. Does another wifi adapter work on this issue? what is the best wifi adapter...
  4. Windows will not allow login w/o internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows will not allow login w/o internet: My internet stopped working last night, and it will be a while before AT&T can come out to troubleshoot. Not a big deal, because I don't need it for work...I tried to log in to my PC this morning to work, but Windows 10 says: "You'll need internet for this. It doesn't look...
  5. Windows will not allow login w/o internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not allow login w/o internet: My internet stopped working last night, and it will be a while before AT&T can come out to troubleshoot. Not a big deal, because I don't need it for work...I tried to log in to my PC this morning to work, but Windows 10 says: "You'll need internet for this. It doesn't look...
  6. Windows will not allow login w/o internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 activation w/o internet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation w/o internet: How do I activate win 10 without internet. Is there a phone number? I have the product key. Bought the PC from someone else, had to reset it. Don't have internet available. Thanks!...
  8. PC Randomly Disconnects From WiFi w/o WiFi problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC Randomly Disconnects From WiFi w/o WiFi problems: I am having an issue where my PC will randomly say that I no longer have an internet connection, yet all other devices are still connected and functioning as expected. I am also able to reconnect to WiFi immediately, so this is definitely a PC issue rather than a router or...
  9. My pc isnt getting november 2019 update 1909.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc isnt getting november 2019 update 1909.: Any one help me[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-isnt-getting-november-2019-update-1909/c33928f0-d3bd-44cd-9cf8-b67ac29eeaab
  10. Possible to wake PC w/o Magic Packet...w/o unwanted wakes?

in Windows 10 Support
    Possible to wake PC w/o Magic Packet...w/o unwanted wakes?: Setting up a Win 10 PC for shares, videos, which will be used lightly. I would like to have it sleep, and not have to do a separate operation to wake it with a magic packet before accessing. Is this possible? Any suggestions appreciated. 37517