Windows 10: Will not boot from usb

Discus and support Will not boot from usb in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer no longer will boot from usb.Macrium rescue try to start then restarts to hard drive. the usb works on another computer. This is non uefi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gary407, Jun 2, 2018.

1. gary407 Win User

Will not boot from usb

My computer no longer will boot from usb.Macrium rescue try to start then restarts to hard drive. the usb works on another computer. This is non uefi bios

:)

gary407, Jun 2, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Will not boot from usb

1. Will not boot from usb - Similar Threads - boot usb

2. lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot: Recently when I boot windows with a usb-c device connected some c: drive data gets corrupted and it makes windows crash without bluescreen. The issue only happens when I boot with a usb-c device already connected and not if I connect one afterwards.I managed to make windows...
  3. lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot: Recently when I boot windows with a usb-c device connected some c: drive data gets corrupted and it makes windows crash without bluescreen. The issue only happens when I boot with a usb-c device already connected and not if I connect one afterwards.I managed to make windows...
  4. Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports: I've just had a power outage a couple hours ago and my pc is now stuck in what I assume to be an infinite windows boot loop, based off previous information from a technician. The pc itself spins up fine but doesn't deliver any output to my monitors and won't accept USB...
  5. Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports: I've just had a power outage a couple hours ago and my pc is now stuck in what I assume to be an infinite windows boot loop, based off previous information from a technician. The pc itself spins up fine but doesn't deliver any output to my monitors and won't accept USB...
  6. Permanent boot loop with no access to USB ports

7. How to boot to USB drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to boot to USB drive?: I made a bootable USB drive using Rufus, but can’t find how to boot to it. I’m using a Mac using boot camp, so I don’t have access to the BIOS and when I go to advance startup options and then use USB, the bootable drive I made isn’t listed. I know it’s possible, because I...
  8. How to boot to USB drive?

How to boot to USB drive?: I made a bootable USB drive using Rufus, but can’t find how to boot to it. I’m using a Mac using boot camp, so I don’t have access to the BIOS and when I go to advance startup options and then use USB, the bootable drive I made isn’t listed. I know it’s possible, because I...
  9. How to boot to USB drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. No usb boot in boot option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No usb boot in boot option: Hi this is Josh and im having a trouble about my laptop. It was normal and the my laptop suddenly crashed and it shows an error during recovery mode saying "windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt" and i tried reinstalling a new OS but i cant because the usb im using with...