Windows 10: Will the price drop by X-mas?

Discus and support Will the price drop by X-mas? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Was wondering if you think the price of this GTX 1080 Ti 11GB will drop by Christmas? And by how much? MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti DirectX 12 GTX 1080... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by seek, Oct 5, 2017.

1. seek Win User

Will the price drop by X-mas?

seek, Oct 5, 2017

2. N97 mini: When will the phone price drop?

Hi there,

Anybody knows or can guessed, on which month will N97 mini drop the selling price in Singapore?

Any chance in Jan or Feb or Mar 2010?

alisampras---01, Oct 5, 2017
  3. N97 mini: When will the phone price drop?

Wait until Apple have reached relative saturation with the iPhone and then they'll lauch the iPhone nano.

That's what they did with the iPod if you recall, so why would they ditch a successful strategy?

Then you won't need to ever buy a nokia ever again.

Hurrah! Everybody wins!

adolfgarlic, Oct 5, 2017
  4. pparks1 Win User

I doubt it's going to be dropping. The price has been pretty consistent since release and there isn't anything new coming down the pipeline either at the moment.

pparks1, Oct 5, 2017
  5. seek Win User
    Ok! Good information thanks!

seek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Will the price drop by X-mas? - Similar Threads - price drop mas

2. How low will prices drop on RTX 3000 series?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How low will prices drop on RTX 3000 series?: Just what the thread title says. I've been in the market for a 3080 since they launched and obviously haven't bought one, but I've been checking the prices on Amazon for the last couple of weeks and they have been dropping almost daily. Down to less than $800 now. Do you guys...
  3. Game prices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game prices: I have tried on online versions of the xbox pc store and the one on my computer and it shows it on sale but when I click on it it shows the original price to pay. Here are screenshots:...
  4. Game prices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game prices: I have tried on online versions of the xbox pc store and the one on my computer and it shows it on sale but when I click on it it shows the original price to pay. Here are screenshots:...
  5. Pricing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pricing: I wish to upgrade two Windows10 home computers to windows10 pro. Can someone give me a ball park on the cost of the keyswithout the software. I already have the installation set from my own computer. Thanks in Advance Jo...
  6. Activation Prices

Activation Prices: After 5 years of negligence I upgraded a computer I had to Windows 10 from Windows 7. However, I should mention I didn't get an activation key with the computer, suggesting it was stolen at one point. The computer has constantly been telling I need to activate Windows....
  7. Pricing inquiry

Pricing inquiry: Hi! How much are paper licenses for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pricing-inquiry/c1708124-57f3-428b-a7f5-8d494f006f28"
  8. map mas-ios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    map mas-ios: I am trying to connect my iPhone with my Win10 1803 PC. HP Z2 MINI G3. All drivers and BIOS updated the phone says "Not connected". Windows Device Man has other>map mas-ios and cannot find drivers. Any help would be appreciated....
  9. W10 pricing

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 pricing: My PC pretty much crashed and have decided to upgrade. Even though my W10 was legit and board identified; I guess Microsoft wouldn't accept this change and re key the W10 Home. to a new MB. Another question though. Amazon.ca has W10 Pro for $84.00 Canadian OEM. That price...
  10. Microsoft Makes More Ultimate Laptops Available - ship before X-Mas

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Makes More Ultimate Laptops Available - ship before X-Mas: Microsoft Makes More “Ultimate Laptops” Available, to Ship Them Before Christmas Buy a Surface Book today, get it in 7 to 8 weeks Even though the Surface Book was launched last week, the device was already out of stock yesterday, which was more or less living...