Windows 10: Will this be Windows 9?

Discus and support Will this be Windows 9? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 9 1313 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Golden, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Golden Win User

Will this be Windows 9?

Windows 9

:)

Golden, Oct 9, 2013

2. Windows 10 will work on this PC. This PC can be upgraded but there may be some issues.

Hi PreezAmelie,

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Thank you for the reply and update. Happy to know that the laptop is compatible now with the upcoming release of Windows 10. Your efforts to work on this issue is very much appreciated.

Feel free to post your questions here and we will be glad to assist you.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 9, 2013
  3. Windows 10 will work on this PC. This PC can be upgraded but there may be some issues.

Hi!

It's okay, I appreciate your response. I checked the reply of Andre Da Costa on the link you provided and I found it very helpful. In fact, I bookmarked it so that I have a guide on how to roll back to a previous Windows version in case
    I need it.

Update: my whole laptop is compatible now with the upcoming release of Windows 10. No issues found whatever; Acer or whoever must have had updated its stuff to prepare for Windows 10 release on July 29.

Will this be Windows 9? [​IMG]

Thank you all for your response. Am

PreezAmelie, Oct 9, 2013
  4. archer Win User

Will this be Windows 9?

It certainly looks good. But, whatever it is I wish it's better than Windows 8. *Biggrin

archer, Oct 9, 2013
  5. Throw in a start button, an optional Metro UI and stop calling programs apps and I'm in*Biggrin

Nommy

nommy the first, Oct 9, 2013
  6. Stephanie Win User
    I like the sound of that, and yeah agree Nommy would like a start button.

Stephanie, Oct 9, 2013
  7. This concept should have been added originally with Windows 8:

x BlueRobot, Oct 9, 2013
  8. Boozad Win User

Will this be Windows 9?

This has bugged me for so long yet nobody else seems to have picked up on it. *Mad

Boozad, Oct 12, 2013
  9. Robinb9 Win User
    EXACTLY!

Robinb9, Oct 12, 2013
  10. DocBrown Win User
    Any bets on the Alpha Build leaks of Windows 9 ?
    Maybe the Russians will have them first, thanks to WikiLeaks & Ed Snowden :cigar:

DocBrown, Oct 12, 2013
  11. Programs have applications (use) on computers so calling them apps is a shortening of the name. I personally hate APPS but calling programs applications is OK with me.

Indianatone, Oct 13, 2013
  12. Lebon14 Win User
    Yuck, yuck, yuck. I don't like. No, just, no!

Hahaha. Indeed. Add the menu with the button too *Smile

Lebon14, Oct 13, 2013
  13. Britton30 Win User

Will this be Windows 9?

In the first two paragraphs the guy managed to use "paradigm" 3 times. *Banghead

Britton30, Oct 13, 2013
  14. essenbe Win User
    Seems like the Russians always get the info on new OS before we do.

essenbe, Oct 14, 2013
  15. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there
    Like it - although I'd pass on the FULL SCREEN PREVIEW bit.

Shows though Windows is still alive and kicking -- not dead by any stretch of the imagination.

We can always forget "Corporate -ease_ like "Leveraging XXXX to do YYYY", "Downsizing" or having to "let someone go" etc etc.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 24, 2013
Thema:

Will this be Windows 9?