Windows 10: Will this place "color Management" on the taskbar?

Discus and support Will this place "color Management" on the taskbar? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This is how it is done in Windows 7 (Color Management Shortcut - Create - Windows 7 Help Forums), but will it work for Windows 10? 37933 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by flycaster, Jan 18, 2016.

1. flycaster Win User

Will this place "color Management" on the taskbar?

flycaster, Jan 18, 2016

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Jan 18, 2016
  3. okinawa---01, Jan 18, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

simrick, Jan 18, 2016
  5. flycaster Win User
    Thanks for the site, but it is too complicated for me to follow. So, I'll just have to be a little lazy and settle for Color Management shortcut on the desktop instead of on the taskbar...really hate to muck up the desktop with icons....

flycaster, Jan 18, 2016
  6. simrick Win User
    Yeah, they don't just drag down to the taskbar. Maybe someone else here knows a secret to get them to do that.

simrick, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Will this place "color Management" on the taskbar? - Similar Threads - place color Management

2. Taskbar color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar color: Just updated to a newer version of windows 10 since it said that the version I had was going to stop receiving updates, which reset the color for my system colors. As of now the taskbar just follows the default theme of the device e.g. dark/light. The option to show accent...
  3. Taskbar Color

Taskbar Color: Some how I have gotten my taskbar color to be white and I want it to be black. How do I fix that? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-color/82f6fd8d-6098-4632-a2c8-114e8d4d0942
  4. Taskbar color

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Taskbar color: On recent update taskbar is white and unable to place a checkon the setting for taskbar color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-color/555452f1-44ac-4df9-a3d1-6590559c04c4
  5. place a shortcut on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    place a shortcut on the taskbar: I have a shortcut to "Adjust print options" on my desktop would like to place it on the taskbar, is it possible? 136002
  6. Color Management

Color Management: I have an NVidia GTX 1070 graphics card and have two 4K displays and the 3rd video output connected to a video capture card. The color profile for the monitors is created from calibration. The 3rd display (capture card) does not show an ICC profile. What happens when I play a...
  7. Color Management

Color Management: I have an NVidia GTX 1070 graphics card and have two 4K displays and the 3rd video output connected to a video capture card. The color profile for the monitors is created from calibration. The 3rd display (capture card) does not show an ICC profile. What happens when I play a...
  8. Locking the TASKBAR in place!!!

Locking the TASKBAR in place!!!: I would like to know why I am not able to keep my TASKBAR LOCKED IN PLACE on my computer. I am able to move it from the Bottom to the Right, to the Top and to the Left but wherever I move it, it does NOT STAY LOCKED in it's position. I keep my TASKBAR on the Bottom of my...
  9. Placing a file in the TaskBar

in Windows 10 Support
    Placing a file in the TaskBar: In W10 ... I want to place an icon in theTTask Bar that links to a particular text file; and I want that icon\link to be permanent, to stay there, even after I shut down. Would someone tell me how I do that? How do I paste the shortcut to the text file on to the Task bar?...
  10. Getting Color Management onto the taskbar and...?

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Color Management onto the taskbar and...?: I'm sort of into photography and would like to efficiently utilize the following two "helpers": Color Management (from the Control Panel) and this website Web browser color management test. Presently, I have Color Management as a shortcut link on my desktop and have the...