Windows 10: Will upgrade be in same language as computer

Discus and support Will upgrade be in same language as computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I live in Spain,and bought my computer here and paid at the shop to have the language for w 8.1 to be in English. Will the upgrade be in English or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rich Shine, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Will upgrade be in same language as computer

I live in Spain,and bought my computer here and paid at the shop to have the language for w 8.1 to be in English. Will the upgrade be in English or Spanish. If Spanish what do i have to do to go to English. Thanks .

:)

Rich Shine, Aug 8, 2015

2. i use two drives for same computer will i be able to get win10 on both drives??

Both drives would need to be running a genuine, qualifying, activated copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 each in order to qualify for the upgrade and you need to reserve it in each:

How to reserve your free upgrade to Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Aug 8, 2015
  3. i use two drives for same computer will i be able to get win10 on both drives??

im cindys bf so theres two posts and are the same computer

my name is robert bizek

i have to use two 2 drives for same ip computer

i run win8.1 and want to upgrade to win 10

what do i do ?

i seen another post with this problem

robertbizek, Aug 8, 2015
  4. CyberTod Win User

Will upgrade be in same language as computer

The language in which the upgrade is depends on the regional settings. So if you are with regional settings for English it will be upgraded to that. But if they are Spanish then the upgrade will be as well and in this case it can only keep only your files when you upgrade, but not your programs.

CyberTod, Aug 8, 2015
  5. Language packs allow you to use Windows in almost any language.

fracking4oil, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Will upgrade be in same language as computer

1. Will upgrade be in same language as computer - Similar Threads - upgrade same language

2. Other language keyboards aren't working the same

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other language keyboards aren't working the same: hi!i believe perhaps an update or something has recently happened to all my clients that use other language keyboards such as Spanish and French.The keyboards were working before Spring break mid March and since coming back to school somehting as altered the way the keyboard...
  3. Will not upgrade Same issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will not upgrade Same issue: Same issues with new update available to install. Gets to 75% installed. then get the blue screen reverts back to win 10 i have more then enough specs to run windows 11. please help...
  4. Will not upgrade Same issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will not upgrade Same issue: Same issues with new update available to install. Gets to 75% installed. then get the blue screen reverts back to win 10 i have more then enough specs to run windows 11. please help...
  5. How to change the keyboard layout order for the SAME language in Language Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the keyboard layout order for the SAME language in Language Options: I use two languages in my desktop: Italian and English. I also use two different Italian keyboards layouts: the standard one and an enhanced one with several more characters by using AltGr. In Windows settings I can reorder languages but not layouts in the same language. In...
  6. How to change the keyboard layout order for the SAME language in Language Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the keyboard layout order for the SAME language in Language Options: I use two languages in my desktop: Italian and English. I also use two different Italian keyboards layouts: the standard one and an enhanced one with several more characters by using AltGr. In Windows settings I can reorder languages but not layouts in the same language. In...
  7. Unable to disable duplicated keyboard for the same language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to disable duplicated keyboard for the same language: The first image is the options shown in the language list, it is seen that there are two "ENG US keyboard" available, which I found annoying because I need to click the key-combo (ALT + SHIFT) twice when I want to switch language. Second image is from windows 10 setting...
  8. Computer Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Language: I was trying to get my keyboard in Korean, but then It changed my entire computer into Korean. I cannot read Korean so I don't know what to do, or even how to change it back. Please help....
  9. Language Not Same as Installation

in Windows 10 Support
    Language Not Same as Installation: Trying to update to W10 1511 10586. (From W10 10240) Tried normal update method from settings. Fails every time no error code just says it will try again. ( tried sfc /scannow no errors.) So downloaded ISO media. Tried to install, it gets into installing then stops saying...
  10. An Upgrade and a New Computer are not the same thing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An Upgrade and a New Computer are not the same thing: Nothing really important here just a story about things that do and don't work. I have a Dell XPS 8100 (ex Win 7) upgraded to Win 10 and a new Dell XPS 8700 with Win 10 installed. Problem with the XPS 8700...oops your Dell 1320c Color Laser printer doesn't have a Win 10...