Windows 10: Win 10 1083: how to disable facts and tips in the Spotlight locksreen?

Discus and support Win 10 1083: how to disable facts and tips in the Spotlight locksreen? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just want a clean Spotlight lockscreen, no ads, no tips. Is it still possible this on Windows 1803 playing with the registry? 111741 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hexaae, Jun 7, 2018.

1. hexaae Win User

Win 10 1083: how to disable facts and tips in the Spotlight locksreen?

I just want a clean Spotlight lockscreen, no ads, no tips.
    Is it still possible this on Windows 1803 playing with the registry?

:)

hexaae, Jun 7, 2018
  2. TAweigh Win User

Turn off comments on Windows Spotlight?

I've 1) Chosen None for the detailed status app 2) Changed Local Group Policy to not show Windows Tips in

Computer Configuration\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Cloud Content\Do not show Windows Tips and 3) Switched Lock Screen to Picture, turned off "Show fun facts, tips and more" rebooted and turned Spotlight back on.

None of those steps are working to disable the annoying and intrusive text comments that have suddenly become a feature of Windows Spotlight, which I had been enjoying up until now. Microsoft, please provide an option to just see the pictures, not "What
    can be cuter than this baby sloth," and "Did you know that blah blah blah?"

TAweigh, Jun 8, 2018
  3. mehdipk Win User
    how disable frequent list in win 10 ?

how disable frequent list in win 10 ?

mehdipk, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 1083: how to disable facts and tips in the Spotlight locksreen?

1. Win 10 1083: how to disable facts and tips in the Spotlight locksreen? - Similar Threads - 1083 disable facts

2. disable facts/tips & tricks on Windows spotlight Lock Screen Windows 11 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disable facts/tips & tricks on Windows spotlight Lock Screen Windows 11 Home Edition: My windows spotlight lock screen is covered with obnoxious "Fun Facts" that ruin otherwise beautiful images. Is there a way to turn this off in Windows 11?I tried a method suggested in another thread switch the lock screen to "Picture" or "Slide Show", turn off "Get Fun...
  3. disable facts/tips & tricks on Windows spotlight Lock Screen Windows 11 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable facts/tips & tricks on Windows spotlight Lock Screen Windows 11 Home Edition: My windows spotlight lock screen is covered with obnoxious "Fun Facts" that ruin otherwise beautiful images. Is there a way to turn this off in Windows 11?I tried a method suggested in another thread switch the lock screen to "Picture" or "Slide Show", turn off "Get Fun...
  4. Fun, facts and tips not showing up on Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fun, facts and tips not showing up on Lockscreen: My lockscreen spotlight picture is changing I think but I can't get the fun, facts and tips to show up to ask me if I like the picture presented. I have done everything I could find and it still does not work. One thing that is missing from my background apps that you are...
  5. Disabled Spotlight tips still shows after standby

Disabled Spotlight tips still shows after standby: Hi.Via GPO I've disabled Spotlight fun facts, tips, tricks on the lock screen. It works fine, but they still show up when the computer resumes from standby.Is that another setting? I tried the Windows Component > Cloud content > Don't show windows tips but I don't think...
  6. Windows Spotlight Fun Fact

Windows Spotlight Fun Fact: Recently I reinstalled my Windows 10 Pro 20H2 Version. after that in lock screen I'm not able to set windows spot light as lock screen wallpaper. on the top the window *some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization. But I'm using my personnel laptop. How...
  7. Windows 10 SpotLight "Like what you see" option missing also tips and fun facts is missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 SpotLight "Like what you see" option missing also tips and fun facts is missing: Hi everyone. I'd like to have "Like what you see" option on my lock/logon screen, also I'm missing tips, fun facts and spotlight images descriptions... My Windows version... [ATTACH] As far as I know I've never had this options, but I've seen them on my friends...
  8. Windows 10 SpotLight "Like what you see option" missing also tips and fun facts is missing

Windows 10 SpotLight "Like what you see option" missing also tips and fun facts is missing: Hello, I am running windows 10 pro 1903 OS build :18362.267 Like what you see option of windows 10 is not showing i tried alot of steps after reading previous posts however nothing seems to work i believe issue occured after latest windows 10 update image is stuck and...
  9. Turn off Windows Spotlight "Fun Facts"?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Turn off Windows Spotlight "Fun Facts"?: My windows spotlight lock screen is covered with obnoxious "Fun Facts" that ruin otherwise beautiful images. Is there a way to turn this off? I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I tried a method suggested in another thread (switch the lock screen to "Picture" or "Slide Show", turn...
  10. Lock screen fun facts and tips...

Lock screen fun facts and tips...: hi, I have my lock screen set to “picture” I have the setting for get more fun facts tips... set to on.. When I lock the pc the fun facts and tips do not show... Any ideas greatly appreciated. Thank You 104037

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to disable tips with windows spotlight

2. disable lock screen spotlight tips