Windows 10: Win 10 1703 - Screen Image pre Login there too long before login box

Discus and support Win 10 1703 - Screen Image pre Login there too long before login box in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, Win 10 x64 1703 Build 15063.413 - Screen Image pre Login there too long before login box. I am not sure whether this started with the 1703... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ozstar, Jul 11, 2017.

1. ozstar Win User

Win 10 1703 - Screen Image pre Login there too long before login box

Hi,

Win 10 x64 1703 Build 15063.413 - Screen Image pre Login there too long before login box.

I am not sure whether this started with the 1703 update but it seem like it did around that time anyway.

When I cold boot I get to the image with the large date etc.

When I click I used to get the login box but now no matter how much I click the mouse, or the keyboard, once the date goes up and out, I am stuck with the image.

It takes sometimes 5-10 mins before I finally get the login box.

How can I fix this please?

oz

:)

ozstar, Jul 11, 2017

2. Windows 10 random pre-login pictures

I had a strange problem on Windows 10 pre-login screen .

Normally, on the Windows 10 pre-login screen, there is on the right hand side, an icon to ask if you like the image and tell you where the location that image is photographed.

Recently, i lost that feature, although the login box is still there.

I also lost the function of directing to bing-search that location.

Can i fix the problem, i need to know some of the sites ....

Thank you;

Choon Wee SOH, Jul 11, 2017
  3. Windows Spotlight default beach cave image does not change on start-up pre-login screen

I'm also experiencing this issue.

Have recently had to reinstall Windows. Was working on my previous Windows 10 install, have since tried reinstalling from the Dell image and from the official 1703 ISO and is broken on both.

To clarify, it's working on the lock screen after login but is not working on the pre-login/post-logout lock screen/login screen.

So far I've tried clearing the folders in AppData, resetting winsock to no avail.

Am fully up to date with Windows updates.

I'd really like to et it working if I can, does anyone have any insight.

FermiMethod, Jul 11, 2017
Thema:

Win 10 1703 - Screen Image pre Login there too long before login box

1. Win 10 1703 - Screen Image pre Login there too long before login box - Similar Threads - 1703 Screen Image

2. Long black screen with cursor before login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long black screen with cursor before login: I have recently reinstalled Windows 10, after upgrading my hardware (new motherboard, processor, ram and added sdd), but whenever I start my PC, I get to a point where I have a black screen and a cursor before the login screen. It will get to the login screen at one point,...
  3. Image BEFORE Login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Image BEFORE Login: Somehow, the screen prior to me logging in on my Surface Tablet started showing one of my photos. How do I change it or reset the default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-before-login/e324f492-6e0b-4660-9471-928fa15767f6
  4. Long black screen before login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Long black screen before login: Whenever I turn my computer on it will go through the initial boot phases (show the Asus logo, display available drives), but then it just shows a blank monitor (black screen) for about 2 minutes. During this time I don't see my cursor, no keyboard button combination does...
  5. Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen: Windows 10 Long Time Booting black screen Before Login Screen. This happened after upgrade windows 10, but when I uninstalled the updates still the same, any ideas? How to solve it?...
  6. Pre-login screen images in Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pre-login screen images in Win 10: Anyone know where they are? 67715
  7. Long boot start / black screen before login WIN10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Long boot start / black screen before login WIN10: Hello, today I updated Windows 7 to 10 . After configuring the system, I decided to restart it. During startup, the Windows logo is displayed for about 5 seconds, then black screen for half a minute ... which is pretty damn annoying. Then login screen (automatic login ) and...
  8. Win 10 64 bit (1703) boot time too long!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 64 bit (1703) boot time too long!: Hi, I'm wondering why my win 10 PC takes between 3 and 4 minutes to boot. The startup in task manager tells me that I have only 4 items enabled (Avast AV, Glasswire, Windows Defender and Classic Start menu), which together use up less than 11 seconds to boot. What in the...
  9. How to Remove Pre Login Image?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Remove Pre Login Image?: After the latest Windows 10 update an image with the time and date on it now inserts itself before the login screen. There is no way to get to the login screen without clicking on the image. How do I remove this darn nuisance? 59093
  10. Long delay before login.

in Windows 10 Support
    Long delay before login.: Just installed Windows 10 on my fathers laptop. Did an upgrade from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro. Then did a clean install. Same issue. On boot up I see the HP BIOS Logo, then the Windows logo with the spinning dots. Then the screen goes blank, just the backlight for almost 2 full...