Windows 10: Win 10 Access

Discus and support Win 10 Access in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I am trying to help a nonprofit that recently purchased pc's with Windows 10 installed. I need help with two issues. #1-When doing the initial... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaSmi5, Aug 23, 2018.

1. PaSmi5 Win User

Win 10 Access

Hi! I am trying to help a nonprofit that recently purchased pc's with Windows 10 installed. I need help with two issues.

#1-When doing the initial setup, and asked "Who will be using this computer?", it was mistaken to mean the ACTUAL USER (standard user), not the local admin. A second user account was created, as a standard user. However, the user name and password that was used in the initial setup, was provided by the person who was to use the pc. (Stick with me on this.) To keep the person who was to use the pc, from making admin-level changes, the local admin account was changed to a standard user account. Now there is no local admin. The director of the nonprofit does not have, and does not want to try to keep track of, a Microsoft account.

Can anyone assist with a fix for this one?

#2 (easier, I hope)-No one has the passwords for either account on the above-mentioned pc.

Any assistance provided will be GREATLY appreciated!

:)

PaSmi5, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 23, 2018
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Win 10 Access

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Access

1. Win 10 Access - Similar Threads - Access

2. Is there any way to access a program's command line argument to remove -dx12, like adding -eng

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to access a program's command line argument to remove -dx12, like adding -eng: DirectX 12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument.I've been trying to play Frostpunk 2 Beta and it won't happened until I remove -dx12 in the command line argument. Is there anyway to access it and change it?I know there...
  3. Is there any way to access a program's command line argument to remove -dx12, like adding -eng

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to access a program's command line argument to remove -dx12, like adding -eng: DirectX 12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument.I've been trying to play Frostpunk 2 Beta and it won't happened until I remove -dx12 in the command line argument. Is there anyway to access it and change it?I know there...
  4. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?...
  5. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?...
  6. Accessibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessibility: Cant find my installed Office 2007, and saved docx documents just open as wordpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessibility/0d5fb2b2-304a-4880-b946-70c62d130c42
  7. Accessibility

Accessibility: Cant find my installed Office 2007, and saved docx documents just open as wordpad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessibility/0d5fb2b2-304a-4880-b946-70c62d130c42
  8. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages: Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-cloudflare-to-get-lost-like-exit-and-stop/b3bade0a-4bd6-4660-8aeb-c384a0a1aa2e
  9. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages: Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tell-cloudflare-to-get-lost-like-exit-and-stop/b3bade0a-4bd6-4660-8aeb-c384a0a1aa2e
  10. Tell cloudflare to get lost like exit and stop preventing me from access to my web pages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security