Windows 10: win 10 administrative rights problem

Discus and support win 10 administrative rights problem in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hey, new to forum... I have a new laptop running win 10 home premium (new to win 10) and in settings I see my account with my name , local account and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DDC, Jan 19, 2017.

1. DDC
    DDC Win User

win 10 administrative rights problem

Hey, new to forum... I have a new laptop running win 10 home premium (new to win 10) and in settings I see my account with my name , local account and the word administrator under that. but when I try to edit a host file or change a reg key it denies me. and I do not see a "run as administrator right click context menu. any thoughts
    thanks

:)

2. Windows 10 WMDC .lnk files

I have the same Problem.

It is not possible to transfer .lnk files on windows mobil devices from win 10.

All other filetyps, no problem.

Tried it on 3 different PC with win 10 und from different User. All with administration rights.

On an win 7 PC, no problem with the same device.

ChrisMueCG, Jan 19, 2017
  3. administrative rights

I updated my software and i lost my adminstrative rights. How do i go about to sort this out? error code is ''0x803F7001'

mlondizama, Jan 19, 2017
  4. win 10 administrative rights problem

TairikuOkami, Jan 20, 2017
  5. DDC
    DDC Win User
    thanks for the response, I was out of town for a few days. its actually a host file
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Thema:

win 10 administrative rights problem

1. win 10 administrative rights problem - Similar Threads - administrative rights problem

2. repair win 10 pro administrator full rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    repair win 10 pro administrator full rights: repair win 10 pro administrator full rights https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repair-win-10-pro-administrator-full-rights/ae092376-7812-49e7-bcc2-de21750addcf
  3. repair win 10 pro administrator full rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    repair win 10 pro administrator full rights: repair win 10 pro administrator full rights https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repair-win-10-pro-administrator-full-rights/ae092376-7812-49e7-bcc2-de21750addcf
  4. repair win 10 pro administrator full rights

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Administrator Rights problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Administrator Rights problem: I want to open a program that needs administrator rights to be opened, I go ahead and open it, but it says this: "To continue enter an admin user name and password". It doesn't have a text box or anything for me to log-in. Any possible way I could fix this? submitted by...
  6. Administrator Rights problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Administrator Rights problem.: I want to open a program that needs administrator rights to be opened, I go ahead and open it, but it says this: "To continue enter an admin user name and password". It doesn't have a text box or anything for me to log-in. Any possible way I could fix this?...
  7. Clipboard not working. (Administrator rights problem?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Clipboard not working. (Administrator rights problem?): [ATTACH] I need help fixing my clipboard. When I go on clipboard settings I can't change the clipboard history setting and windows says: Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organisation. Although clipboard history is on, windowskey+v doesn't do anything....
  8. Lost administrative rights, bitlocker problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost administrative rights, bitlocker problem: Unfortunately it has happened that I lost the administrative rights on my computer and now I have only a user account. I am unable to retrieve this default administrator account due to the lack of privileges. All troubleshooting methods I tried to use failed because the drive...
  9. Administrator rights

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator rights: Why am I only allowed a local account on my Laptop and in BIOS not allowed to change anything?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/administrator-rights/102aba95-9a9b-4232-9a3b-7c9978e37e6f
  10. Administrative Right Issues Win 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrative Right Issues Win 10: Hello guys, I've been having a mayor issue with my system so far, I'm getting Access Declined or that I'm not signed into an Administrative account. Now I only seem to get this issue in to cases as far as I know, One is when I attempt to use my Defragment and Optimize Drive,...