Windows 10: Win 10 AU . . . 'Beta'?

Discus and support Win 10 AU . . . 'Beta'? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; - Was this update supposed to be 'end product' . . . . or 'Beta' for final product? Yes, I really do not know. Anyone? 60288 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DaveGrant01, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Win 10 AU . . . 'Beta'?

- Was this update supposed to be 'end product' . . . . or 'Beta' for final product?
    Yes, I really do not know.
    Anyone?

:)

DaveGrant01, Aug 14, 2016

2. Windows 10 lockscreen issue, anniversary update; black screen

same issue on all of my Win 10 AU machines..

seanfagundes, Aug 14, 2016
  3. Windows 10 anniversary update stuck during update at 14%

During updating WIN 10 AU on my PC having WIN 10 ver 1511 with windows update every things going on during downloading and reparing for install, but after restarting my PC for updating it says updates going on dont' turn off screen comes and there is no
    activitity after 14% for 3 days. after that I simply poweroff my PC and switched on again. But it says rollback to prevous windows version. Again I am trying to update but there is no update for WIN AU ( 1607 ) in windows update and says your pc is upto date .
    Please help to update WINDOWS 10 AU ( version 1607 )

Sak

sakthi9816, Aug 14, 2016
  4. cereberus Win User

Win 10 AU . . . 'Beta'?

It is the release version. Beta versions were tested by Insiders but Insiders can only test a limited range of pc/software combos.

cereberus, Aug 14, 2016
  5. Phone Man Win User
    Windows 10 does not have a "end product". This is the 2nd major update since it was released and MS is working on the next major update. This is the new Windows. Instead of a new product every 3 years or so, MS will have a major update every year to bring new features and a better OS, and it's free.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Aug 14, 2016
  6. ok, thanks . . . a few critical errors still need work

DaveGrant01, Aug 14, 2016
  7. Phone Man Win User
    In between the yearly major upgrades, MS still does Monthly updates to fix any problems. The main one is called Cumulative updates and contains numerous fixes. It's an ongoing process so is never really "final".

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 AU . . . 'Beta'?

1. Win 10 AU . . . 'Beta'? - Similar Threads - 'Beta'

2. Does Microsoft like Windows Chicago Beta of Windows 95 ISOs being leaked? If so, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft like Windows Chicago Beta of Windows 95 ISOs being leaked? If so, why?: Chicago is the beta for 95. I have collected 12 builds of it. Does Microsoft like these ISOs being leaked? If so, why? These builds are 28 to 30 years old! Why does Microsoft even care? Oh yeah, and also, you can't stop the BetaArchive from leaking these builds....
  3. Does Microsoft like Windows Chicago Beta of Windows 95 ISOs being leaked? If so, why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Microsoft like Windows Chicago Beta of Windows 95 ISOs being leaked? If so, why?: Chicago is the beta for 95. I have collected 12 builds of it. Does Microsoft like these ISOs being leaked? If so, why? These builds are 28 to 30 years old! Why does Microsoft even care? Oh yeah, and also, you can't stop the BetaArchive from leaking these builds....
  4. What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new...: What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new retail version release I like to buy new release of win 11 pro...
  5. What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new...

What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new...: What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new retail version release I like to buy new release of win 11 pro...
  6. Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.: Hello, today I have installed the PC Manager from Microsoft Store and want to uninstall the beta version. When I uninstall, the app stay on my Windows 11. Any tips?...
  7. Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.

Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.: Hello, today I have installed the PC Manager from Microsoft Store and want to uninstall the beta version. When I uninstall, the app stay on my Windows 11. Any tips?...
  8. Windows search doesn't show web result in Windows 11 Beta preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search doesn't show web result in Windows 11 Beta preview: After a recent update 22635.2776, beta channel I can no longer search the web on the search bar, but I can search files and folders. Anybody with the same problem?I'm in Italy, and Copilot is not available in Europe. I don't know if this is related....
  9. Windows search doesn't show web result in Windows 11 Beta preview

Windows search doesn't show web result in Windows 11 Beta preview: After a recent update 22635.2776, beta channel I can no longer search the web on the search bar, but I can search files and folders. Anybody with the same problem?I'm in Italy, and Copilot is not available in Europe. I don't know if this is related....
  10. BSOD When installling Google play games beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When installling Google play games beta: I Was Installing Google Play Games Beta When it finished it suddenly got a BSOD Blue Screen Of Death says that ntokrnl.exe crashed i think i don't know the error code because it just took 1 second i couldn't see the error code but i opened Event Viewer And I Saw This:Faulting...