Windows 10: Win 10 Automatic Updates after clean install?

Discus and support Win 10 Automatic Updates after clean install? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Right after a clean install of Win10 how much time does It take before it starts to check for updates? How much delay time is this? Should I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by win10freak, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Win 10 Automatic Updates after clean install?

Right after a clean install of Win10 how much time does It take before it starts to check for updates?

How much delay time is this?

Should I leave my machine ON overnight and it should start checking for updates to download?

I installed Win10 about 1 hour ago.
    So should I give it more time ?

I have it set to automatic check and install.

:)

win10freak, Feb 18, 2016
  2. DadiAV Win User

Update to Windows 10, version 1703 - Error 0x800703e4

Hello again,

One more question if I do a clean install will Win 10 be activated automatically?

I'm wondering because I have updated to Win 10 from Win 8.1 once (when it was free) and do not have win product key but a digital license key (already activated) which I cannot see/get and input after a clean install.

DadiAV, Feb 18, 2016
  3. Windows Updates 3/15/17 causing issues(?)

I think I am going to do a clean install of win 8.1. It isn't as food as win 7 pro but at least you can turn off automatic updates and install them after microsoft fixes them!!

FrustratedZD, Feb 18, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Win 10 Automatic Updates after clean install?

From my experience it happens almost right away. What I do is press the check for update button to get it going.

BunnyJ, Feb 18, 2016
  5. Yes that's what I ended up doing.
    But in general, it should happen right after installation?

win10freak, Feb 18, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    It usually does.

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Automatic Updates after clean install?

1. Win 10 Automatic Updates after clean install? - Similar Threads - Automatic Updates clean

2. did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...: did a clean install of win 10 with win 10 installation disk on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean" install is using 3 quarters of the ssd. trying to find a way to format said ssd without success. Is there a utility out there that can override window's...
  3. did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    did a clean install of win 10 on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean"...: did a clean install of win 10 with win 10 installation disk on an ssd with a previous win 10 installation, the "clean" install is using 3 quarters of the ssd. trying to find a way to format said ssd without success. Is there a utility out there that can override window's...
  4. CLEAN INSTALL OF WIN 10

CLEAN INSTALL OF WIN 10: Attn: Greg Carmack Greg: I am studying your tutorial on doing a CLEAN INSTALL to try to familiarize my self with the process. Your instructions are quite simple to understand but I am getting confused on the link to the article about File History. This is what I understand...
  5. Clean install win 10

Clean install win 10: Hey, I have a toshiba satellite computer. a week ago the computer got into the automatic repair loop. After trying some methods i understood that my only option is to clean install win 10 again. So, i used Rufus to make a bootable usb and when the installation got atarted i...
  6. clean install win 10

clean install win 10: cannot create a partition or find an existing one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/clean-install-win-10/72c073f8-1a63-4866-b133-7559ced90d03
  7. Clean install of win 10 ?

Clean install of win 10 ?: Hi guys;i could never do a Clean a install of win10 preview on my PC's from a DVD ISO, i get stuck here, see pic; although i can upgrade from win 7 to win 10. the DVD ISO i made was from MS. Image codes: DSC02178 4374
  8. Install clean Win 10

Install clean Win 10: Hello I used the media creation tool which I had burned to dvd to install win 10 after uupgradingfrom 8.1. I paid strict attention to any place like adv or apply to delete the partitions but found none. I did tell it to bring "nothing" forward in the process. The pc works...
  9. Clean install Win 10

Clean install Win 10: Initial state of machine - Machine Lenovo AIO, win10 home 64bit UEFI Created DVD and USB via media creation tool 64bit win 10 home and booted into both media they load as far as getting all files then reboots. System created 4 partions Disc map on 2TB disc. Partion size...
  10. Win 10 Clean Install after Upgrade Install

Win 10 Clean Install after Upgrade Install: I've upgraded from Win 7 Pro x64 to Win 10 Pro x64 via the upgrade install. The system indicates the Win 10 install is activated. Presently, this install is to buggy. I intend to wipe the disk clean and perform a clean install via bootable USD flash drive and the downloaded...