Windows 10: Win 10 can't connect to wifi automatically after boot up.

Discus and support Win 10 can't connect to wifi automatically after boot up. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Greeting and salutations My Asus Zenbook UX430 was connecting to my router automatically than it stopped doing it.I've followed every thing I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BigDLondon, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Win 10 can't connect to wifi automatically after boot up.

Greeting and salutations
    My Asus Zenbook UX430 was connecting to my router automatically than it stopped doing it.I've followed every thing I could find on fixing it but to no avail .If I turn off WIFI than turn it back on it connects.But from a boot up it's a no go.Thanks BigD

:)

BigDLondon, Sep 23, 2017

2. why do I not have Wifi settings under Network and Internet in Win 10?

Hi, Bennet,

Yes, I realised that myself after I posted - I'm on Ethernet with my PC and am on Wifi with my laptop (but can't get Win 10 to upgrade on that).

The reason for looking for Wifi settings was to change them to a metered connection (although it isn't) and so stop Win 10 updates installing automatically. Presumably there is a setting for an Ethernet connection as metered connection - any idea how to
    find it?

Tom Barkas, Sep 23, 2017
  3. my win 10 computer has stopped connecting to my wifi automatically on start.

Original Title: david s.

After 2 months my win 10 computer has stopped connecting to my wifi automatically on start / wake up

davidsavageSR, Sep 23, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Win 10 can't connect to wifi automatically after boot up.

If caused by third party security software, recent update could be causing it. If an update to the drivers, remove the driver and device from Device Manager reboot. If caused by your security software, go to a previous restore point before this started to happen.

bro67, Sep 23, 2017
Thema:

Win 10 can't connect to wifi automatically after boot up.

1. Win 10 can't connect to wifi automatically after boot up. - Similar Threads - can't connect wifi

2. Win 11: my wifi connects automatically on boot and then disconnects after a minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11: my wifi connects automatically on boot and then disconnects after a minute: After restart or on boot, my wifi connection has been connected first. After a few seconds, it disconnects and repeat that 1 or 2 times.I followed this topic but it doesn't work....
  3. Win 11: my wifi connects automatically on boot and then disconnects after a minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11: my wifi connects automatically on boot and then disconnects after a minute: After restart or on boot, my wifi connection has been connected first. After a few seconds, it disconnects and repeat that 1 or 2 times.I followed this topic but it doesn't work....
  4. Wifi not connecting on boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not connecting on boot up: Hi, having an issue with the WiFi on my Windows 11 Gaming PC. Recently switched from wired to a WiFi connection as I've had to move my system. The issue I'm having is every time I turn the PC on it doesn't auto connect to my home wifi network, even though I've turned on auto...
  5. Wifi not connecting on boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi not connecting on boot up: Hi, having an issue with the WiFi on my Windows 11 Gaming PC. Recently switched from wired to a WiFi connection as I've had to move my system. The issue I'm having is every time I turn the PC on it doesn't auto connect to my home wifi network, even though I've turned on auto...
  6. WiFi not connecting automatically on start up after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    WiFi not connecting automatically on start up after update: Since the last update W10 will not connect to WiFi automatically. Have to manually connect.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-not-connecting-automatically-on-start-up/ebb556ec-f29b-4336-8b23-6889ebca6979
  7. Automatic wifi connection at boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automatic wifi connection at boot up: When can we expect a patch for auto connect at boot up. It worked fine for years, until a major update to release 10 a few months ago. A 10 step internal code procedure is not a satisfactory response....
  8. Win 10 Automatically connecting to unsecured WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Automatically connecting to unsecured WiFi: Hello, I have taken my Surface Pro (2017) into work recently, and it has a habit of connecting to any unsecured connection in range. I have never connected to these signals on this device, and I don't have any plans to connect to these unsecured WiFi connections. However,...
  9. Win 10 won't connect to wifi on boot-up

Win 10 won't connect to wifi on boot-up: I'm running Windows 10, 64-bit, version 1607. When I boot up the system, it doesn't connect to my home network even though I have previously configured the wifi to connecct automatically. I see my network on the list of available networks, but when I try to connect manually,...
  10. Can't connect to a certain secured wifi after upgrading to Win 10

Can't connect to a certain secured wifi after upgrading to Win 10: Hey there, I need a laptop for my studies - that's why I looked for my HP 650 Laptop I used three years ago. First thing I did was upgrading to Windows 10. I didn't have any problems doing that at home connected to my home wifi. When I'm at school there are two wifi...