Windows 10: Win 10 crash on Asus tablet - 5x daily

Discus and support Win 10 crash on Asus tablet - 5x daily in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Heya folks. Help me track down this crash. I have an ASUS EP121 Eee Slate running Windows 10. I almost exclusively use Photoshop (CS3) and Dropbox.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CCMadden, Oct 19, 2017.

1. CCMadden Win User

Win 10 crash on Asus tablet - 5x daily

Heya folks.

Help me track down this crash. I have an ASUS EP121 Eee Slate running Windows 10. I almost exclusively use Photoshop (CS3) and Dropbox.

I have a complete crash that happens using Photoshop (I assume it's only Photoshop? Maybe just the OS, but I'll test) about 5-10 times per day.

Whole tablet just shuts off. No screen, no error, just black. When I restart, no error screen, it just boots into windows.

How can I track this down? Is there an error log or crash report I can use/find? Could it be bad ram? How would I narrow this down? Im a graphic artist and it's unfortunately completely stopped my workflow.

Thanks,
    -C.

:)

CCMadden, Oct 19, 2017
  2. guroose Win User

Mail, Calendar and People will not load

Upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10 on my ASUS tablet last night. After upgrade, mail-related apps will not load. They start, find my hotmail account and crash. Store seems to be doing okay. Would really like to get back into my e-mails.

guroose, Oct 19, 2017
  3. TommyTx48 Win User
    Windows 10 vs. Dell 3100cn Printer

I have the same problem. It worked fine until about 40 days into Win 10 from win 7. Crashes daily! Please help. I also reinstalled win 10 to no avail.

TommyTx48, Oct 19, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

If you are getting a BSOD, you would need to upload the Dump Log in the BSOD forum. Rebooting is caused by a crash. As for hardware related, it is still going to show up in a dumb log.

bro67, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Tony K Win User
    @CCMadden

Hello, CCMadden. Welcome to Windows TenForums.

I see this was hours ago. I was not on the forum. If you answer to this I will ask administration to move this to the proper thread.

Tony K, Oct 20, 2017
  6. CCMadden Win User
    Sure thing, feel free to move to wherever it should go. Is it still a BSOD if it's a complete power-down?

CCMadden, Oct 21, 2017
  7. Tony K Win User
    Blue, green, black, or purple I don't think matters, but I'll let admin decide. I'll go ahead and ask.

Tony K, Oct 21, 2017
  8. CCMadden Win User

Aha!

Adding crash dump zip.

A worthwhile note, my tablet hasn't crashed yet, and I haven't opened Photoshop *Wink

CCMadden, Oct 21, 2017
  9. Spectrum Win User
    The .zip is empty, try re-running the log collector and verify there are files in the .zip before uploading it.

Spectrum, Oct 21, 2017
  10. CCMadden Win User
    Sorry to necro and old thread. Moving houses out this issue on the back burner.

For some reason, running the log collector always results in an empty zip file. What am I doing wrong?

CCMadden, Dec 20, 2017
  11. philc43 Win User
    Have a try at using the beta06 version provided at the end of the BSOD posting instructions. Extract the zip file to a new directory and then run the log collector by double clicking on the shortcut.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 crash on Asus tablet - 5x daily - Similar Threads - crash Asus tablet

2. asus windows tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    asus windows tablet: HOW CAN I RESET THE TABLET BACK INTO WINDOWS 10 IF IT DOESNT HAVE A USB JUST A MEMORY PLACE FOR THE MEMORY CARD TO GO INTO IT AND A PLUG IN PORT ONLY ??????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-windows-tablet/9bce1c7b-d926-4ed2-a969-31458f11d3a1
  3. asus windows tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    asus windows tablet: HOW CAN I RESET THE TABLET BACK INTO WINDOWS 10 IF IT DOESNT HAVE A USB JUST A MEMORY PLACE FOR THE MEMORY CARD TO GO INTO IT AND A PLUG IN PORT ONLY ??????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-windows-tablet/9bce1c7b-d926-4ed2-a969-31458f11d3a1
  4. asus windows tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Win 10 daily backup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 daily backup: I use the legacy Win 10 Backup and Restore for my daily backups. I don't use File History as it doesn't have as much flexibility. I have also found that if I open the MMC and go to Windows Logs/Application it shows the results of the backup. See first snip. [ATTACH] Under...
  6. Asus tablet password screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asus tablet password screen: Hey all , i have a tablet that i havent used it for a long time and now i cant pass the password screen. It says "Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last password used on this device" I dont remember if the password is the enail password or a pin and i have also...
  7. Windows 10 Crash Daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Crash Daily: Running Windows 10 Pro version 1903 However this issue has occurred for many months with prior versions. I have already attempted a clean install in case it was something specific to that install. However the issue persisted through a clean install. minidump link...
  8. asus 10 inch tablet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    asus 10 inch tablet: my 10 inch asus tablet requires a bitcom password what is this and how do i get it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-10-inch-tablet/7b2ee27e-4bd9-4f4d-b2a4-d7739a4ee8f3
  9. Win 10 cost for tablets ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 cost for tablets ?: I know we don't know costs for Windows 10 on Desktops/Laptops yet, hopefully soon, however Does anyone have any thoughts on what they will do cost wise for Tablets, from what I read Windows is free to manufacturers (or something like that) if the screen size is small, 7"...
  10. Win 10 Tablet help

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Tablet help: Have a Dell tablet with Win 10. Using a stylus with the on-screen keyboaard. I keep ggetting multiple letteeers everytime I type. (As you can seee) Is there a setting somewhere I can change to make this less sensitive? Sometthing I can change to fffix this? Its a real pain...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus tablet crashing windows 10

2. asus Eee Slate EP121 game crash windows 10