Windows 10: win 10 crashes each time I connect ethernet

Discus and support win 10 crashes each time I connect ethernet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I upgraded from windows 7 home premium 64 bit to windows 10. It took me 3 tries. I wasn't able to do it until I disconnected Ethernet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dgrze, Nov 28, 2015.

1. dgrze Win User

win 10 crashes each time I connect ethernet

Hello
    I upgraded from windows 7 home premium 64 bit to windows 10. It took me 3 tries. I wasn't able to do it until I disconnected Ethernet. Unfortunately new windows crashes each time i try to connect computer to internet pluging in ethernet cable. I found the problem is caused by new lan driver installed by windows 10. I have intel 82578dc lan adapter. I tried to find solution, but I'm giving up for now and coming back to win 7. Maybe somebody experienced the same problem and knows how to solve it. Please advise

:)

dgrze, Nov 28, 2015

2. Windows Explorer crashes each time I connect my Mobile Device

Does the system crash if you logon to your laptop with another user account and connect your device?

Linley Meslier, Nov 28, 2015
  3. Windows Explorer crashes each time I connect my Mobile Device

Hello fellow Techies!

This is a very annoying problem that I fear may become worse (I had to run 2 system recoveries the last 2 crashes) again. No one seems to know what is going on - The Geek Squad guys tell me that it's a problem unique to Windows Vista.

I am running a Sony Vaio SZ640N with a monstrous 2GB duo core processors, so I know that it can't be that I don't have the system.

Does anyone have or know of this problem?

Thanks,

Gene

TechSpanky, Nov 28, 2015
Thema:

win 10 crashes each time I connect ethernet

1. win 10 crashes each time I connect ethernet - Similar Threads - crashes each connect

2. BSOD and crashes multiple times - different process each time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and crashes multiple times - different process each time: Hi,I have a new PC, a few weeks old.Few days ago started to crash randomly, without any specific action that I can pinpoint on.Thought it might be corrupted RAM, did windows check and MemTest86 - both reported 0 errors.Here is the last...
  3. Each time I connect to VPN my windows 11 crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Each time I connect to VPN my windows 11 crashes: I have a surface laptop 3 and I never had this problem before, but in the last two weeks, each time I use f5 to connect to my work vpn, my latop crashes and takes a long time to restart. Can you tell me why?...
  4. Each time I connect to VPN my windows 11 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Each time I connect to VPN my windows 11 crashes: I have a surface laptop 3 and I never had this problem before, but in the last two weeks, each time I use f5 to connect to my work vpn, my latop crashes and takes a long time to restart. Can you tell me why?...
  5. Windows 10 crashes multiple times after each update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes multiple times after each update: This time crashed only 3 times, bluescreen that collects data and reports it to MS. Each time I lose data, always pinned tabs in Edge, this time it lost all my Bluetooth connections, and several of them are extremely difficult to reconnect. I will discover other data lost. Is...
  6. Win 10 keeps crashing to BSD giving different stop codes each time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 keeps crashing to BSD giving different stop codes each time: Hi all,I've been tracking the BSD crashes since the beginning of Feb/21 and they are becoming more and more frequent and it is starting to drive me nuts this morning it has crashed 8 times in 4 hours. I have read multiple posts about reading the log files I have tried and it...
  7. WIN 10 Ethernet Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIN 10 Ethernet Connection: My internet connection via wired Ethernet, shows 'no internet access" but the correct Modem address. In fact internet access is ok. e.g this question is being posted! The issue is that where I expect the Ethernet icon in the right side of the Start/Task Bar I see a Proxy...
  8. Ethernet connectivity issue each time after restart - Windows 10

Ethernet connectivity issue each time after restart - Windows 10: Hi, Every time I restart my computer my Ethernet adapter cannot establish connection with the Internet. In the Device Manager "Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection" is displayed with the warning sign. I fix it by opening the Device Manager and clicking "Scan for...
  9. PC crashing each time while Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing each time while Gaming: My OS crashed each time I play games like FIfa 15 or CS GO. Had the issue when I was on win 8 and has now persisted in windows 10 as well. So first the the output from graphics card disappears afer 4-5 mins of usage and then PC freezes with some looping noise from the...
  10. Wifi needs to be connected each time I wake computer.

Wifi needs to be connected each time I wake computer.: Hello, For the last few months the wifi needs to be manually re-connected each and every time I open my laptop screen or wake the computer up from sleep. In the past it did this automatically. If I was connected, I would leave my computer, wake it back up and it would...