Windows 10: Win 10 Creators Update Not Happening

Discus and support Win 10 Creators Update Not Happening in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My wife and I both have Dell Inspiron 5558 laptops, identically configured. When the Creators Update was scheduled to be released, I set both of them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by napavalley, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Win 10 Creators Update Not Happening

My wife and I both have Dell Inspiron 5558 laptops, identically configured. When the Creators Update was scheduled to be released, I set both of them to metered connection to hold off on the update while I waited to see if there were going to be any major issues reported.

After a month, I turned the metered connection option to off to let the update come through.

After a while, her machine went through the update process without any issues. So far my machine has not. I haven't even gotten the privacy settings prompt.

Any one have any ideas what I can do to trigger the update?

:)

napavalley, Aug 2, 2017
  2. RadonRay Win User

What Will Happen to Your PC if You Don't Update to version 1703 Creators Version?

What will happen if you have win 10 vesion 1607 on your pc and you do not update to the Creators version 1703 and subsequent futture

MS Win 10 updates?

RadonRay, Aug 2, 2017
  3. billjsd Win User
    why do I have to enter my password twice in Win 10?

why do I have to enter my password twice in Win 10? I just updated to the Fall Creators version and this started happening.

billjsd, Aug 2, 2017
  4. Steve C Win User

Win 10 Creators Update Not Happening

Steve C, Aug 2, 2017
Thema:

Win 10 Creators Update Not Happening

1. Win 10 Creators Update Not Happening - Similar Threads - Creators Update Happening

2. Resizing occurs with Win 10+ & Win 10 Fall Creator Previeweditions updates!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resizing occurs with Win 10+ & Win 10 Fall Creator Previeweditions updates!: Resizing occurs with Win 10+ & Win 10 Fall Creator Preview Editions updates! Why does MS (?) keep re-installing features that I've previously changed in settings!! And, How to change seems to have moved!! I can NOT find in local HELP anymore!!!! I do understand that some...
  3. BSOD after Win 10 security update KB4041676 or Win 10 Fall Creators

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after Win 10 security update KB4041676 or Win 10 Fall Creators: Hi everyone, I hope someone can assist me. I'm having serious troubles since October 16. As far as I know, because this computer in troubles is remote, it has been restarting by serious crashes since Microsoft automatically installed the last security update. The first...
  4. Win 10 Creators update and Slow Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Creators update and Slow Wifi: Hello everyone, Upon much Google'ing... there seems to be an issue after updating to the creators update and wifi connections. Let it be known that I was not intentionally tyring to update to Win 10 Creators update. I merely wanted to install the a regular version of Win 10...
  5. Win 10 after creators update installed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win 10 after creators update installed: After creators update installed I have gotten pages Windows services running. My machine is running at about 50% CPU. At idle it's usually around 15 to 2%. I've never seen so many services running at 1 time sine Win NT!! See Screen captures 1 & 2 90542
  6. What happens if I don't want to upgrade from Win 10 Pro to Creators?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What happens if I don't want to upgrade from Win 10 Pro to Creators?: My current system runs like a dream and I've been deferring/blocking creators edition ever since it was first announced. The only thing that would make me consider Creators is the Windows Sonic/Atmos for Headphones. But if I choose to just stay on Win 10 Pro build 1607,...
  7. WIn 10 Creator version number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIn 10 Creator version number: What is the real version number for Win 10 Creator? Is it 15063 or 1703? I know I got the Creator update because it said so after the update ran which took an hour. But my sister's PC I may have to force the upgrade and the Win Upgrade Assistant refers to 15063. So I'm...
  8. Win 10 Fall Creators Update - Some issues with minimizing & Defender

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Fall Creators Update - Some issues with minimizing & Defender: I finally got the "Fall Creators" update a few days ago. So far everything seems to be working fine with two small exceptions: 1) I can no longer minimize games with the Windows key on the keyboard. A lot of games used to seamlessly minimize to a smaller window (such as...
  9. Win 10 creators update..leave fast startup on or turn off?

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 creators update..leave fast startup on or turn off?: In my Lenovo Ideapad 305 I had problems with the earlier edition of win 10 so I was advised to turn off the fast start up of my pc and problem was solved,now the creators edition has been successfully installed I see the setting has been put back to fast start up with no...
  10. Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Creators Update SDK are Released: This is a big day! Today we opened access to download the Windows 10 Creators Update and, along with it, the Creators Update SDK. And today is a great day for all Windows developers to get the SDK and start building amazing apps that take advantage of new platform...