Windows 10: Win 10 CU update Quirk

Discus and support Win 10 CU update Quirk in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Guys and Gals, after updating to Win10 CU i cannot align my icons even with the task bar, i was able to do this before the update, is anyone else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Pantz, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Pantz Win User

Win 10 CU update Quirk

Hello Guys and Gals, after updating to Win10 CU i cannot align my icons even with the task bar, i was able to do this before the update, is anyone else having this issue ? , is it possible to resolve it

Thanks in advance

:)

Pantz, Apr 6, 2017
  2. Yazeed. Win User

My laptop still did not got win 10 and others have ot faster !

Update :

i got a message of upgrade to win 10 but it restert the laptop cus it download other stuff then no win 10 Win 10 CU update Quirk :(

get win 10 tools is **** and not true

cus u can run this process on other ways

Yazeed., Apr 6, 2017
  3. Keyboard/Cursor Freezes

For me, this problem, and others began after upgrading to Win 10 CU.

EliBernard, Apr 6, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Win 10 CU update Quirk

Right click on empty space on desktop, select view, make sure align icons to grid is checked. If it is checked, then uncheck it and recheck it.

NavyLCDR, Apr 6, 2017
  5. Pantz Win User
    Hello Thanks for the quick reply, i Tried that and my Icons still will not allign to the task bar

Thanks in advance

Pantz, Apr 6, 2017
  6. kimkl Win User
    Is Rainmeter interfering perhaps?, because as Navy wrote the align to grid should have worked

kimkl, Apr 6, 2017
  7. Pantz Win User
    Hello Again, Thanks for the quick Reply, The Rain meter is an left over Icon after uninstalling it , it is not running , i have gotten the Icons a bit closer the task bar, i can live with were they are

Thanks for all the help

Pantz, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 CU update Quirk

1. Win 10 CU update Quirk - Similar Threads - update Quirk

2. can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend: can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ms-engineers-able-remove-kb-updates-from/4664b173-c10b-4399-81b8-fde85aba2f87
  3. can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend: can Ms Engineers able remove KB updates from Microsoft backend https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-ms-engineers-able-remove-kb-updates-from/4664b173-c10b-4399-81b8-fde85aba2f87
  4. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  5. Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Microsoft Update Catalog informaiton: I have a question regarding patch information in Microsoft Update Catalog site. For example KB4535680: Security update for Secure Boot DBX: January 12, 2021 - Microsoft Support , and in this article I can see KB45356803 has been superseded by KB5012170, but I cannot find...
  6. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  7. Start up/Shutdown quirks since updating to 20H2

in Windows 10 Support
    Start up/Shutdown quirks since updating to 20H2: I am pretty sure this all started happening after I updated to 20H2 Startup its not an actual problem relating directly to the startup process, thats fine. Its the startup tab on taskbar shows every process as not measured except for skype which is disabled. I know it works...
  8. update quirks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update quirks: I have several isolated HP 840 workstations, running W10 version 1709. They must remain isolated. One of them refuses to accept the patch for KB4534276. There message is that the update does not apply to the computer. I've applied the most recent servicing stack updated...
  9. Quirks with recent Firefox v56 update...

in Browsers and Email
    Quirks with recent Firefox v56 update...: Has anyone noticed the generic look to the Folders in the bookmark app? [img] I don't mind that, but you'd think that after all these years they'd make the app itself bigger. One other quirk; When I updated my machine in specs, the Options app had an unresponsive...
  10. Creators Update - Discussion of new changes and quirks

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators Update - Discussion of new changes and quirks: As part of the creators update, you can create "folders" on the start menu now by dropping one application on top of another application. I do like the concept, but I sure wish that I could fire up the particular application by clicking directly on it's tiny icon on the...