Windows 10: Win 10 - Declined EULA - windows 7 will not reload.

Discus and support Win 10 - Declined EULA - windows 7 will not reload. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Arrived at work this morning and business computer was sitting at the EULA acceptance screen for Win 10. I did not want to upgrade so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by knopf, May 16, 2016.

1. knopf Win User

Win 10 - Declined EULA - windows 7 will not reload.

Hi,

Arrived at work this morning and business computer was sitting at the EULA acceptance screen for Win 10. I did not want to upgrade so I declined the EULA. Computer went to restoring old windows but now it will not load. System repair does not work but will boot into safe mode. Also says it has no restore points. I know it had some before. Where do I go from here.

Thanks for help,

Scott

:)

knopf, May 16, 2016

2. How to get rid of windows 10 updates when I don't have windows 10 on my pc's

Did not see where I had that update installed but I when I turn my computer on it comes up to Windows 10 and I have to sign in and then decline the update. Then it reloads Windows 7

blackcreekcountrystore, May 16, 2016
  3. Windows 10 update - downloaded but want to postpone installation

Hello

I clicked on reserve my free copy of Windows which downloaded Windows 10 (approximately 3GB) for me automatically in the background.

I now have a copy of it on my PC ready to install but I do not want to install it now - I want to wait till a later stage to install.

Everytime I shut down my PC and restart it, Windows 10 ask me to accept / decline the EULA agreement and if I click on decline, it says "Cleaning files...". Also when I click on the Windows 10 icon on my taskbar by the time, it says "Downloading Windows
    10". My network traffic also spike when I look at my "Local Area Connection Status" and I see that I'm receiving more bytes which means it must be downloading Windows 10 again.

I cannot download Windows 10 again each time I click on decline in the EULA agreement when I restart my PC especially since I live in an area where internet is scarce already.

I also don't understand why it would download Windows 10 again as when I look at my "Windows Update", it is sitting there ready for installation.

How can I prevent the PC asking me to accept / decline the EULA agreement each time my PC starts up?

Winghin2517, May 16, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Do you have your own backup image that you can restore?

NavyLCDR, May 16, 2016
Thema:

1. Win 10 - Declined EULA - windows 7 will not reload. - Similar Threads - Declined EULA reload

2. EULA

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    EULA: I recently updated the Trusteer software recommended as a banking security. Immediately after the update my pc literally stopped working. I couldn't shut down the browser I was in, clicked on task manager nothing, tried to restore email window which was minimized, no go....
  3. Reloaded win 10, no start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reloaded win 10, no start menu: When I click on start menu I get at brief spinning circle but nothing happens. It will Rt click and offer the settings menu but can’t access any applications except by searching with File Explorer....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 EULA

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Windows 10 EULA: Hi,I want to ask a few question about the Minecraft Windows 10 EULA. 1.Does Minecraft Windows 10 have its own EULA?(Not EULA from Mojang) 2.If there is, is it allowed to create content? and if allowed what should be considered? 3.Can i earn money from the content?(youtube...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 EULA

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 EULA: Hi,I want to ask a few question about the Minecraft Windows 10 EULA. 1.Does Minecraft Windows 10 have its own EULA?(Not EULA from Mojang) 2.If there is, is it allowed to create content? and if allowed what should be considered? 3.Can i earn money from the content?(youtube...
  6. eula

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    eula: question regarding eula. and product key. I have software requiring the use of a virtual machine (specifically VMware player ) can I use my exsisting OS win 10pro64 and its product key in a virtual machine as well as my physical pc at the same time or does this violate...
  7. Wireless performance decline in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless performance decline in Windows 10: My wireless connections are registering 50% signal strength now, but they were running 90%+ on the same networks before my Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 8.1. My system says the drivers are up to date. What gives? 15518
  8. Windows 10 eula

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 eula: I'm in college teacher wants us to send him the w10 EULA image agreement terms. How I can find it also from others windows 41353
  9. Windows 10 EULA

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 EULA: My present computer which has Windows 10 purchased from the Windows shop. I want to replace my motherboard and i5 processor for a faster i7. My question is can I install the Windows 10 that I had onm my i5 computer or will I need to purchase a new Windows 10 to remain...
  10. Win 10 TP: EULA agreement...scary

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 TP: EULA agreement...scary: I hope this is only for the preview to massage the new OS, seems pretty invasive. Microsoft's Windows 10 has permission to spy on you 2249