Windows 10: Win 10 Devices Will Soon Get Along with Each Other over “Hey Cortana"

Discus and support Win 10 Devices Will Soon Get Along with Each Other over “Hey Cortana" in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 Devices Will Soon Get Along with Each Other over “Hey Cortana” Microsoft patent hints at new tech for Windows 10 devices [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Win 10 Devices Will Soon Get Along with Each Other over “Hey Cortana"

Windows 10 Devices Will Soon Get Along with Each Other over “Hey Cortana”
    Microsoft patent hints at new tech for Windows 10 devices

Win 10 Devices Will Soon Get Along with Each Other over “Hey Cortana" [​IMG]

Microsoft patent proposes solution for a cacophony of voice assistant

Win 10 Devices Will Soon Get Along with Each Other over “Hey Cortana" [​IMG]

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-pat...ce-assistants/

:)

Cluster Head, Jun 5, 2016

2. Cortana doesn't recognize

I am having the win 10 version 1703 build 15063. the Cortana on my device sometimes recognize me when I say HEY CORTANA and sometimes not even when I have set it to 'Respond when any one says "Hey Cortana" '. I don't know whether its a problem of microphone
    or something else.

Abhishek Kaushal, Jun 5, 2016
  3. TAPrince Win User
    Cortana does not recognize my wife's "Hey Cortana"

We have Cortana setup on two different Windows 10 computers and an Invoke. Cortana easily recognizes my voice and other people's voice when we say "Hey Cortana", but does not recognize "Hey Cortana" when my wife says it. It seems to be something about
    the pitch of her voice? However, all our Google Home devices always recognize her voice.

TAPrince, Jun 5, 2016
Thema:

Win 10 Devices Will Soon Get Along with Each Other over “Hey Cortana"

1. Win 10 Devices Will Soon Get Along with Each Other over “Hey Cortana" - Similar Threads - Devices Soon Along

2. Start menu cortana search not working along with others

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start menu cortana search not working along with others: hp laptop with windows 10. start menu wont open, search wont work, settings wont open, system properties wont open, display settings wont open. tried to restart windows explorer, didn't change. tried sfc scannnow, nothing changed. Cortana does not appear in task manager....
  3. Start menu cortana search not working along with others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu cortana search not working along with others: hp laptop with windows 10. start menu wont open, search wont work, settings wont open, system properties wont open, display settings wont open. tried to restart windows explorer, didn't change. tried sfc scannnow, nothing changed. Cortana does not appear in task manager....
  4. Start menu cortana search not working along with others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hey Cortana

in Cortana
    Hey Cortana: Two days ago, I had Hey Cortana. It was set up and running fine. Cortana appeared in Settings and all was well. Yesterday, I had the old version back and had to sign back in. Cortana had disappeared from Settings and the "Hey Cortana" option was gone. Cortana is now...
  6. Hey Cortana??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hey Cortana??: So this is a serious bug which I am experiencing from the past few weeks..... I cant type in Cortana search bar/ windows settings search bar....... this getting serious as I am having trouble finding my files and apps....... any help regarding this would be appreciated :-)...
  7. Hey cortana

in Cortana
    Hey cortana: Hi guys. I can not change the setting for Let cortana respond to "hey cortana" It is off at the moment. I can find the setting to change it but it is not lit up and i can not click on it. I have attached a picture. Please help. Thanks [IMG]...
  8. Why can some devices not see each other over the network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can some devices not see each other over the network: Hi, I am trying to file share over multiple pcs and laptops, and they all have the same 'advanced sharing settings', but it is random which devices they can see, there are 3 I want to connect together, all running latest windows and using the same network set to private, one...
  9. Hey, Cortana!

in Cortana
    Hey, Cortana!: Apparently I can´t find nowhere the settings for the command Hey, Cortana! Did they disabled the feature? Windows 10 home -ver. 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-cortana/ed5cc79b-5cb3-4ae3-90e6-bfbc87aa32a7"
  10. Hey cortana

in Cortana
    Hey cortana: I have a Lumia 650 mobile. How can I get hey Cortana installed, I have Cortana but I want the 'upgraded version'. Any ideas? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-cortana/5e3f71c9-490c-48c4-b72b-7477f09acd77"