Windows 10: Win 10 different color for the systray and for windows?

Discus and support Win 10 different color for the systray and for windows? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi *Smile months that are seeking a way to have the systray of one color (green) and the color of the Windows (the area where there is the X and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FlyAway, Mar 17, 2016.

1. FlyAway Win User

Win 10 different color for the systray and for windows?

Hi *Smile
    months that are seeking a way to have the systray of one color (green) and the color of the Windows (the area where there is the X and the part below where there are the buttons in the windows, do not know the name) with the old light gray XP style.
    Does anyone know how can I do? Thanks!*Biggrin

:)

FlyAway, Mar 17, 2016
  2. Mike_9876 Win User

understanding color managment

I am trying to get details on color management and adjusting color for printing. The printed colors have a magenta or red tone. The color printed does not replicate the colors seen on the monitor or in real life. This happens with digital photos from
    multiple sources, printed on different printers, and different PCs. I have improved the color replication some, but not completely.

Win 10 OS. Epson printers. Corel Paintshop pro 2018

Mike_9876, Mar 17, 2016
  3. TMWard Win User
    Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles

Is it possible to change the tile colors on the Win 10 start menu to be different colors, so you can differentiate between them. Right now they are all one color? Also how do you rename them?

Thank you.

TMWard, Mar 17, 2016
Thema:

Win 10 different color for the systray and for windows?

1. Win 10 different color for the systray and for windows? - Similar Threads - different color systray

2. Windows 10 Systray won't refresh properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Systray won't refresh properly: My System Tray won't refresh its icons properly. eg everytime I login to my computer, the internet icon will either show that I'm not connected to the internet at all or show that I'm using Ethernet, when I only use Wifi and, in reality, it works fine, and the icon will not...
  3. Windows Color and Appearance in Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Color and Appearance in Win 10: I'm using Win10 but cannot find the dialog "Window Color and Appearance". Anyone let me know how to change the Font for Active title bar item?Many thanks...
  4. My windows 10 is showing different colors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 is showing different colors: My computer started showing red, blue, black and yellow colors on my computer after I used the nightlight on settings one time. I don't know how to fix it....
  5. Win 10 Accent Color

Win 10 Accent Color: Hello I m Win 10 user if i change the accent color some apps never change the same For Example - Camera,Help,Alarms https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-accent-color/5cb644ff-04fc-4c4f-8f21-931a5fb37f83
  6. Lost one item in Systray, Win 10/64 Pro

Lost one item in Systray, Win 10/64 Pro: THIS MESSAGE HAS CHECKED NEGATIVE FOR COVID-19. Hello, I lost the icon/shortcut for the Safely Remove USB device in Systray. I can't seem to be able to recover it. Can anyone help so that I can return it to Systray? Win 10/64 Pro Thanks very much, John...
  7. Color Calibration Win 10

Color Calibration Win 10: Why can you supposedly intelligent and savvy people NOT fix the color calibration problem with Windows 10? It has been 2 years!! Come on and FIX IT!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-calibration-win-10/27870d29-17ec-4e37-bee1-0be48cdab34c
  8. Colors looks different in windows 10

Colors looks different in windows 10: On my laptop, the colors are very different (light green is displayed as yellow. Also colors are not very bright). But when I connect an external monitor, colors on that monitor is fine. I install Ubuntu on the same laptop to check this color issue. In Ubuntu, colors are...
  9. Different coloring capabilities with different Win10 versions?

Different coloring capabilities with different Win10 versions?: OK, so we all know Win10's basic look is rather heavily white, and I'm finding that hard to work with. I've learned that, on my own PC, I can to go Settings> Personalization> Colors and add color to window title bars, which helps quite a lot. But that feature is much more...
  10. Win + P, Notifications, Systray Calendar Not Openg

in Windows 10 Support
    Win + P, Notifications, Systray Calendar Not Openg: i just did a restart and tried win + p to bring up the monitor controls and they won't launch. i then noticed that the systray calendar and systray notifications won't open either. the only thing i have done since hooking up the secondary monitor is to install the latest...