Windows 10: Win 10 doesn't update

Discus and support Win 10 doesn't update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; "Settings--Update & Security--Windows Update" "Updates are available--Downloading 0%" It never moves off the 0% Clicking Details--Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by wingrider6, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Win 10 doesn't update

"Settings--Update & Security--Windows Update"

"Updates are available--Downloading 0%" It never moves off the 0%

Clicking Details--Update KB3119147 is waiting for download (as well as several other updates)

How do I get it to download the updates?

:)

wingrider6, Dec 9, 2015
  2. avi_1 Win User

Laptop keyboard not working properly after windows 10 update

Just an update.

Still having issues, uninstalled win 10 back to win 8 everything works fine. Reinstalled win 10 same problem again. Its as if Win 10 doesn't recognise that this is a laptop keyboard.

avi_1, Dec 9, 2015
  3. Windows 8 to 10 to 8.1?

I have numerous problems with WI-FI and an a MANDATORY UPDATE that fails. A clean install doesn't work. It's been done three times over a hard line (RJ-45). WIN 10 doesn't allow you to turn off MANDATORY updates. At some point if your system fails you
    have no support or options. Mine ran WIN 10 for several months then it failed flat on its face. No fly by night system HP 17" Pavilion. Would run from WIN 10 back to WIN 8.1 and hope it doesn't break.

BobinNCwoods, Dec 9, 2015
Thema:

Win 10 doesn't update

1. Win 10 doesn't update - Similar Threads - doesn't update

2. What should i do if i doesn't let me update to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should i do if i doesn't let me update to windows 11?: Hello, I am currently trying to update to windows 11 but the Windows update tab from the settings says that the pc doesn't meet the requirements to upgrade it, but the pc health check app says that the pc does meet the requirements, any idea on what i should or could do?Also...
  3. What should i do if i doesn't let me update to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What should i do if i doesn't let me update to windows 11?: Hello, I am currently trying to update to windows 11 but the Windows update tab from the settings says that the pc doesn't meet the requirements to upgrade it, but the pc health check app says that the pc does meet the requirements, any idea on what i should or could do?Also...
  4. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update: problem started now it also happened before . i want to fix this . it says that didn't work make sure the Bluetooth device is still discoverable .. and it is discoverable...
  5. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update: problem started now it also happened before . i want to fix this . it says that didn't work make sure the Bluetooth device is still discoverable .. and it is discoverable...
  6. What should i do if i doesn't let me update to windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  9. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  10. Window's Update Doesn't Update

Window's Update Doesn't Update: 2024-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5035853 is set to Pending restart.I have clicked Restart now, it loads but nothing happens, scheduled restart. Update and Restart, Update and shutdown. All it does is Either Shutdown or Restart my...