Windows 10: win 10 drivers

Discus and support win 10 drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi: I have win 10 and when I went to the HP drivers, it showed nothing regarding win 10. No problems when I had win 7. I want to keep win 10 but how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ezymel, Sep 30, 2016.

1. ezymel Win User

win 10 drivers

Hi:

I have win 10 and when I went to the HP drivers, it showed nothing regarding win 10. No problems when I had win 7. I want to keep win 10 but how do I get the provisions for driver updates without having to resort to paying for a 3rd party program? Any help to this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. *Thumbs

:)

ezymel, Sep 30, 2016
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, Sep 30, 2016
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, Sep 30, 2016
  4. win 10 drivers

I don’t believe you will need to pay for any 3rd party program.

In my case I use HP’s method to find my HP products and then download and install their HP Support Assistant and haven’t had any Win10 driver issues on my Win10 Pro that I upgraded from Win7 Pro.

win 10 drivers [​IMG]

The other day I helped a friend who was having performance problems on his HP computer. He had a friend who was making adjustments to improve the computers performance issues including utility programs that included registry cleaning and was also recommending a choice of some paid for driver programs. My friend was completely lost on what was going on. Well he called me and I “undid” so much of what was going on. Then I went to HP’s website and downloaded and installed the HP Support Assistant for his computer. It came back with the following report

win 10 drivers [​IMG]

I did all of them except for the BIOS update as I’m not experienced enough on how to trust BIOS updates
    The computer runs excellently now. I will re-visit the BIOS update eventually.

I hope this helps.

MeAndMyComputer, Sep 30, 2016
  5. You can use Driver Easy Free to find missing drivers and then download them from manufacturer's webpage.

TairikuOkami, Sep 30, 2016
  6. ezymel Win User
    Thank you for y our response to my win 10 driver situation. Yes, I have found the win 7 drivers in HP support but I believe everything is now OK. I already had win 10 install the new version of the latest OS. Quite different from the older version. I like it quite well as now I can switch from the charms to the desktop like win 7 has. I also like the new menu. I think that over time, there will be more improvement. Way to go Microsoft. Your learning to deal with the common user.

ezymel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

win 10 drivers

1. win 10 drivers - Similar Threads - drivers

2. BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe: Hi there,Anyone could help look at this minidump? Just had a BSOD about few minutes ago.https://onedrive.live.com/?id=6ABA45EBB582CEC1%2115335&cid=6ABA45EBB582CEC1...
  3. BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe: Hi there,Anyone could help look at this minidump? Just had a BSOD about few minutes ago.https://onedrive.live.com/?id=6ABA45EBB582CEC1%2115335&cid=6ABA45EBB582CEC1...
  4. BSOD caused by driver: ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  6. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...: What I tried to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-nvidia-drivers-on-my-laptop-its-a/7194b9d7-41e7-4dbb-b937-28d1d4a30152
  7. I can’t download NVIDIA drivers on my laptop, it’s a Dell Precision M4800. I tried the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Realtek driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek driver issue: A couple of weeks ago, back when I had a severe case of not knowing any better, I let my curiosity about a certain program in my hidden icons known as "ASUS Q-Installer" lead me to downloading some rather unsavory drivers onto my computer. One of these was a Realtek Audio...
  9. Realtek driver issue

Realtek driver issue: A couple of weeks ago, back when I had a severe case of not knowing any better, I let my curiosity about a certain program in my hidden icons known as "ASUS Q-Installer" lead me to downloading some rather unsavory drivers onto my computer. One of these was a Realtek Audio...
  10. Realtek driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware