Windows 10: WIN 10 Email and Calendar APP

Discus and support WIN 10 Email and Calendar APP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After last update on Windows Slow Ring I can not add email or update any accounts in both Calendar and Email, very frustrating. I need to add email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TonyGiudici Outlook2, Aug 17, 2018.

1. WIN 10 Email and Calendar APP

After last update on Windows Slow Ring

I can not add email or update any accounts in both Calendar and Email, very frustrating. I need to add email account back in to APP with updated password. How can I fix, I removed APP and reinstalled still no help.

:)

TonyGiudici Outlook2, Aug 17, 2018
  2. meebers Win User

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

WIN 10 Email and Calendar APP [​IMG]

meebers, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Calendar on Win 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

To sync the Calendar on Windows 10 with calendar on Android phone, the account used in both should be same. I suggest you to configure the account in Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app that is used in phone. To do so, kindly follow the below given steps and
    check if it works:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-email

If issue persist, try running app troubleshooter to troubleshoot sync issue with Calendar app. To do so, follow the below given steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store app.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    If issue persist kindly follow the below given link to run Windows app troubleshooter:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Restart the mail app, check if issue is resolved.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

WIN 10 Email and Calendar APP

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

WIN 10 Email and Calendar APP

1. WIN 10 Email and Calendar APP - Similar Threads - Email Calendar APP

2. Win 10 Mail and Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Mail and Calendar app: 2 problems relating to Yahoo mail account in "Mail and Calendar" app:1. Some emails appear in a format that is larger than the given viewable area and cannot be viewed in their entirety. Is there a way to reconfigure these emails to fit the available space?2. Some emails...
  3. Win 10 Mail and Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Mail and Calendar app: 2 problems relating to Yahoo mail account in "Mail and Calendar" app:1. Some emails appear in a format that is larger than the given viewable area and cannot be viewed in their entirety. Is there a way to reconfigure these emails to fit the available space?2. Some emails...
  4. Add email calendar invites from Windows 10 Mail app to Calendar app

Add email calendar invites from Windows 10 Mail app to Calendar app: I'm using Windows 10 mail app for all of my email accounts. I like to keep all my calendar invites in my Google calendar, so when there is a calendar invitation from a different email account I need to add it to my Google calendar. I have Google calendar in Windows 10...
  5. wheres is the email and calendar app?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    wheres is the email and calendar app?: In Win 10, I deleted my mail and calendar app. I Have Office home 2013. I have be having problems with mail & calendar not recognizing my other email accts periodically. I read that you should delete the app and reinstall it. Now I cant find it to reinstall....
  6. Lost email in Mail and Calendar app

Lost email in Mail and Calendar app: Hi! Yesterday it took me 3 hours to write an important email. I finished it and I sent it. Saw it on the outbox folder the disappeared as I supposed that it was sent. Closed the computer (sleep) and today when I was checking for the time that I sent the email I couldn't...
  7. Win 10 app Calendar

Win 10 app Calendar: Using Surface 4 with WIN 10 and Calendar app from original set up. After few month my personal notes disappears. I need some of them from the past. Note on the top of calendar: There are available with your account provider. Outlook support is not able to help me....
  8. WIN 10 CALENDAR

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN 10 CALENDAR: My WIN 10 Calendar App says "We weren’t able to show you some of the events in this time range. But they’re still there – they’re available via your account provider”. How do I get these?!...
  9. Syncing Win 10 Calendar App with Google Calendar

Syncing Win 10 Calendar App with Google Calendar: Hello, I use live.com for email, Windows 10 for my laptop, and Android for my smart phone. I have some events saved on my Google Calendar and some events saved on my Windows 10 Calendar app. I'd like the two synced so I followed these directions (How to use Google Calendar...
  10. Mail & Calendar App in Win 10 CU

Mail & Calendar App in Win 10 CU: The windows app will not launch when accessed. Below is what I get: [img] I go to the store as directed and get this: [img] Then I get this over and over and over: [img] I ran Sfc /SCANNOW and the results are below [img] The only way to...