Windows 10: Win 10 Enterprise randomly crashing/restarting HELP!

Discus and support Win 10 Enterprise randomly crashing/restarting HELP! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a very high-end Windows 10 Enterprise computer that randomly restarts for no apparent reason. It's a brand new (HP) desktop. I've even had the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Robert Park, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Win 10 Enterprise randomly crashing/restarting HELP!

I have a very high-end Windows 10 Enterprise computer that randomly restarts for no apparent reason. It's a brand new (HP) desktop. I've even had the motherboard replaced thinking that would help, but to no avail. I've included the zipped .DMP file, MSInfo & System Specs at the links below on OneDrive. Could somebody interpret these & possibly give me a path forward? I'm stumped. Win 10 Enterprise randomly crashing/restarting  HELP! :( Thanks in advance to any genius out there that can help. I truly appreciate it!

https://foxtv-my.sharepoint.com/:u:...5MoeEBKf7bKmkBKjZpyic8l_0mZxGmNwMRQw?e=97IiLF
    https://foxtv-my.sharepoint.com/:t:...1AvcXOv75cqe4BMgJDuIpP60NceTvc-uF1Qg?e=yTIja0
    https://foxtv-my.sharepoint.com/:u:...1JmtwhKSk9T7EBXn_b5GG9OyD7vTPyKzf3ow?e=VZmJiN

:)

Robert Park, Jul 10, 2018

2. Win 10 randomly kills games

Hi Laurynas,

To help you with your issue, we suggest you refer to the links below to get information about compatible games with Windows 10, and troubleshooting steps for crashing game issues:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Laptop crashing randomly after upgrade Windows 10

I have recently upgraded my laptop OS to Windows 10 from Win 7 Home Premium. Since then laptop is crashing randomly but gets restarted after Power on without any error msg. Otherwise I do not face any problem with general operation. Even when downloading
    is done or the laptop is idling , it does not shut down .

Please suggest means to get over the problem . I am apprehensive that with frequent crashing , Hard disk may fail.

SubirGhoshSX, Jul 10, 2018
  4. midgo Win User

Win 10 Enterprise randomly crashing/restarting HELP!

Win 10 1607 Restart Issue

I am having a Win 10 1607 restart issue.

In my case the PC tries to restart but the monitor screen goes black and then the monitor screen powers off.

The PC keeps running but will not restart.

I have to push the reset button to restart the PC.

Shut down works fine.

In both restart and shutdown there are no spinning dots...

Can any one help with this restart issue.

I have tried most suggestions on the interwebz:////

My next step is to go back to the previously installed version 1511 in which restart worked then do an upgrade from the 1607 ISO I downloaded.

If this fails I will bite the bullet and do a clean install but I would rather just resolve the issue if I can as I have Win 10 running just the way I like it:///

midgo, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Enterprise randomly crashing/restarting HELP!

1. Win 10 Enterprise randomly crashing/restarting HELP! - Similar Threads - Enterprise randomly crashing

2. Random Crashes / Restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashes / Restarts: I bought a new computer a couple months ago, and have been having problems with it randomly restarting, or freezing and then restarting. I have tried everything, and I just don't understand what I am doing wrong. I tried reinstalling drivers, doing a clean windows install,...
  3. Random Crashes / Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashes / Restarts: I bought a new computer a couple months ago, and have been having problems with it randomly restarting, or freezing and then restarting. I have tried everything, and I just don't understand what I am doing wrong. I tried reinstalling drivers, doing a clean windows install,...
  4. Random Crashes / Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random restarts and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restarts and crashes: I have been getting the past month alot of random restarts and it is not from cpu overheatingLately my pc has been warning me in the event tracker about dropping to low power mode then to full quality mode constantly or something about pci expressThe errors ive had by now...
  6. Random restarts and crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random restarts and crashes: I have been getting the past month alot of random restarts and it is not from cpu overheatingLately my pc has been warning me in the event tracker about dropping to low power mode then to full quality mode constantly or something about pci expressThe errors ive had by now...
  7. Random restarts and crashes

8. Constant Random Crashes Win 10

Constant Random Crashes Win 10: I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm getting constant crashes and BSOD's with a newly built system. Specs --- Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B450-F ASUS Rog Strix X570-F has also been tested with no success CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 RAM: Corsair Vengeance...
  9. Random restart win 10

Random restart win 10: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 16-Aug-20 10:40:30 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-0373J8L Description: The system...
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise crashing randomly

Windows 10 Enterprise crashing randomly: Windows 10 Enterprise crashes randomly. This is the analysis of memory dump file. The error is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have updated drivers and windows but still getting the error. *******************************************************************************...