Windows 10: Win 10 error code different ones....

Discus and support Win 10 error code different ones.... in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I purchased an acer aspire one from Pawn shop they attempted a factory reset and it it's stuck on bsod All the trouble shooting options are circling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Deetized, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Deetized Win User

Win 10 error code different ones....

I purchased an acer aspire one from Pawn shop they attempted a factory reset and it it's stuck on bsod
    All the trouble shooting options are circling into a conundrum . The ones that will completely run fail with error code 0cx0000225 stating that there are files missing or corrupt
    Or error code 0xc000000f
    After a failed full reset the bsod comes up expressing the fail and as bottom of screen gives 3 options
    Esc to advanced trouble shoot
    Enter to try again
    F8 for start up settings

Esc outs the only option that is successful in actually doing the task it says it would do .

I've tried a couple sfc scannow commands along with diskpart and what Its said is there is a problem on the upper case file...

:)

Deetized, Jul 31, 2017
  2. sae61 Win User

UNABLE TO UPDATE

am still unable to update from win 7 to win 10 keep receiving different error codes.

Error Code 8007045D

Error Code 80240020

Error Code 8024000B

Can anyone help. Have performed dskchk

sae61, Jul 31, 2017
  3. Oooney Win User
    Two Outlook accounts on Windows 10 Mail App - is this possible?

Just upgraded to Windows 10 from Win 8.1.

I have 2 Outlook (Hotmail) accounts and each has a different password. Seems Win 10 only picked up one of the two accounts and I am unable to add the second one......gives me an error code 0x85050013.

Is there a way around this?

Oooney, Jul 31, 2017
  4. Win 10 error code different ones....

Hi Deetized. Welcome to the TenForums @Deetized

I would abandon any additional attempts to "Fix" and even if you do get it fixed its history is questionable. Not a good way to start out. Hopefully you have access to another computer. Please follow this tutorial on a clean install. Assuming your device was on Win 10 with proper licensing it will re-activate when you re-install. Skip over the entering of the key when asked.

Clean Install Windows 10

When doing the clean install I recommend deleting all the partitions on the disk before the actual installation. Windows will then create what it needs.

I mention licensing just so you are aware. If the licensing wasn't proper then it won't be re-activated, worth considering.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 31, 2017
  5. Deetized Win User
    Ty honny I appreciate your advice
    Win 10 error code different ones.... [​IMG]

Deetized, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 error code different ones....

1. Win 10 error code different ones.... - Similar Threads - error code different

2. BSOD with different Error Codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with different Error Codes: Hi there, I've been having BSOD issues with my PC for a few months, it has been completely random as to when it occurs. It was once every few days, but as of yesterday its been happening a lot more frequently. Each time giving me a different stop code. I have tried doing...
  3. BSOD with different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with different Error Codes: Hi there, I've been having BSOD issues with my PC for a few months, it has been completely random as to when it occurs. It was once every few days, but as of yesterday its been happening a lot more frequently. Each time giving me a different stop code. I have tried doing...
  4. BSOD with different Error Codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD With different error codes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD With different error codes: Hello Microsoft, my system is HP 430 G7 10th Generation with SSD Hard disk. And ever since the first day I started using this system. I updated my system windows and encountered BSOD error with different tags "Critical Process DIED" KERNEL... AND MANY OTHERS. I have restored...
  6. BSOD with differents error code

BSOD with differents error code: So i bought a new PC about last week ago. And lately it's shutting down by itself while i'm on doing stuff on the computer. It doesn't seem to matter what i do, if i watch movies or if i'm on Word or playing games, it keeps shutting down several times a day. I always get a...
  7. Updating to win 10 may 2004 fails with error codes each time different ones

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating to win 10 may 2004 fails with error codes each time different ones: Updating to win 10 May 2004 fails with error codes each time different ones First was oxc1900101 then ox800f0801 and last ox8924200d I have searched each of the codes and did all of the recommended fixes but nothing seams to work. Yes I have posted here in the forums but...
  8. Frequent BSODs with different error codes in Win 10 update 1909

Frequent BSODs with different error codes in Win 10 update 1909: Good day there! Recently I built a new PC with Win 10 and now I'm getting accidental BSODs that occur most often during the gaming, but sometimes it happen just in idle state or web-browsing. I've already looked for solution in AMD and Win forums and there is no clear...
  9. WIN 10 error code 80240020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIN 10 error code 80240020: I have read the solution to this error code and what I need to know is - when I go to the software distribution download file I see there are files in there from 2014 -is it ok to delete these as well? 9470
  10. Two different BSOD codes in one day. :/

Two different BSOD codes in one day. :/: I've had two BSOD's in one day: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I don't overclock, but this system was considerably more reliable when I did (probably not because of the overclock). I thought the problem occurred only when under load, since I...