Windows 10: Win 10 Forum Avatar Overlay?

Discus and support Win 10 Forum Avatar Overlay? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why does my Avatar have this overlay on it? [img] 110245 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Geosammy, May 15, 2018.

1. Geosammy Win User

Win 10 Forum Avatar Overlay?

Why does my Avatar have this overlay on it?

Win 10 Forum Avatar Overlay? [​IMG]

:)

Geosammy, May 15, 2018

2. @Mod: no N8 avatar here in the forum

Put your request on the thread below if you want it to be seen:

The avatars haven't been updated in a while I guess because users can set their own custom avatars now. I think you do have to be a certain rank (sage +) before you are allowed to use customs ones.

I personally produced the last set of avatars for the forum (as a favour, over a year ago) but haven't been asked to do anything more recent.

psychomania---01, May 15, 2018
  3. HaPe---01 Win User
    @Mod: no N8 avatar here in the forum

Hi,

very serious problem:

If you go here in the forum options for your account and want to choose an avatar, you have the possibility to choose a product picture. There is no N8, nor N8 in different colours ;-)

Perhaps you can update.

HaPe---01, May 15, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Forum Avatar Overlay?

1. Win 10 Forum Avatar Overlay? - Similar Threads - Forum Avatar Overlay

2. Win 10 game bar overlay missing components

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 game bar overlay missing components: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tool672 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kth182/win_10_game_bar_overlay_missing_components/
  3. Help with avatar please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with avatar please: Help with avatar please https://imgur.com/a/0oTtBaJ Ok so every time i want to be a member of any site including this Best windows 10 Fourms i spend alot of time and anergy just to find an Avatar can u guys help? Thanks 116649
  4. Avatars (Animated gif)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Avatars (Animated gif): I don't wanna hi-jack Stephanie's thread so I created this thread for animated avatars. @gregrocker , here is your request. [img] Hope this will do... Creating animated avatar is easy. Anyone can do it online for FREE. The only tricky part is creating the...
  5. Avatar help

Avatar help: @Cliff S could you re-size these to 100x100 so I can use as an Avartar please [img] [img] 76351
  6. My new Avatar

My new Avatar: Cliff how do you like my new Avatar? 87017
  7. Windows 10 Default Avatar Removal

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Default Avatar Removal: Is this possible? Click on this tutorial found via Google Search and go all the way to the bottom and look at the pic on the right. This is what I am trying to achieve, but after explicitly following the instructions in this tutorial, when logging in, I still get the default...
  8. 2 avatars

in Windows 10 Support
    2 avatars: Win 10 suddenly started showing 2 avatar places on the login screen, but I only have one active user account. Michael 2740
  9. Newbie to Forum and Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Newbie to Forum and Win 10: Hi all, a newbie here, though I have been lurking for a week or two. Today I took the plunge, created a bootable usb, downloaded the Win10 x64 iso, copied to the usb and finally installed as a dual boot with Win 8.1.1 Pro. All done successfully thanks to Brinks excellent...
  10. forum name needs changing to windows 10 forums

in Windows 10 News
    forum name needs changing to windows 10 forums: its official, windows 10 it is 1896