Windows 10: Win 10 freezes at blue screen plus circle on new Asus laptop

Discus and support Win 10 freezes at blue screen plus circle on new Asus laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; G'day Tenforums, Have read 40 pages of Forum, could not find answer. Asus Notebook (laptop) computer. SonicMaster, F555BA XX188T. O.S. - Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stuart76, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Stuart76 Win User

Win 10 freezes at blue screen plus circle on new Asus laptop

G'day Tenforums,

Have read 40 pages of Forum, could not find answer.
    Asus Notebook (laptop) computer.
    SonicMaster, F555BA XX188T.
    O.S. - Windows 10.

I purchased this laptop a couple of days ago and opened it to start when I got home.
    Problem. It started alright, went through some processes such as agreeing to the Agreement, Computer Name, Password and then nothing apart from a notification "Juust a moment..." .
    The cursor shows and moves around as directed by the mouse or touchpad but the laptop does not respond.
    I am fairly knowledgable with computers.

Do you have any helpful suggestions I could try, apart from returning it to the retailer?
    Hope you can help.

Cheers,
    Stuart.
    (Stuart Mason, 16 Hillside Road, Peak Crossing, Queensland. 4306.)

:)

Stuart76, Jun 24, 2018
  2. Sandra525 Win User

blue screen with spinning circle following reinstall of Win 10

Following a reset of my Toshiba Satellite laptop due to account login errors and then successful upgrade to Win 10 (laptop came with Win 8), I am now stuck with the blue screen/spinning circle. When I turn the laptop on, the sequence of screens I get are:
    the Toshiba screen, black screen with spinning circle, lock screen. I can move the mouse, but if I click it to advance to log in, I get the blue screen with spinning circle. Turn the laptop off/on and I repeat the sequence getting stuck at the blue screen
    again.

Suggestions?

thanks

Sandra525, Jun 24, 2018
  3. win 10 update - blue circle of death.

blue circle of death on HP laptop. Does not have simplepass or biometric software. win 10 freezes and is exttremely slow.

alexknowsbest, Jun 24, 2018
  4. Win 10 freezes at blue screen plus circle on new Asus laptop

win 10 update - blue circle of death.

Hi Alex,

There may be several reasons why the blue circle appears on the screen of your laptop. To isolate the issue, kindly answer the following questions first:

• When does the blue circle appears?
    • If you can, please post here the screen shot of this blue circle when it shows. Make sure not to include sensitive information like name, contact number etc.
    • What is the current build of your Windows 10 PC? Check it by following these steps:
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type Winver and then press Enter.
    • A small box will appear on your screen. The exact build can be found together with Microsoft Windows Version.

Meanwhile, you may start your PC in safe mode as an initial troubleshooting step. Safe mode will start your PC in the basic state with limited files and drivers. This is very helpful for troubleshooting and isolating problems in your PC. Click the link below
    to know more about it.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Post here the status for us to assist you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 freezes at blue screen plus circle on new Asus laptop

1. Win 10 freezes at blue screen plus circle on new Asus laptop - Similar Threads - freezes blue screen

2. Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen: My pc randomly crashed, and when I turned it back on it's just stuck and the loading wheel freezes. Automatic repair also freezes and i do not know what to do...
  3. Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Laptop Freezes on Boot Screen: My pc randomly crashed, and when I turned it back on it's just stuck and the loading wheel freezes. Automatic repair also freezes and i do not know what to do...
  4. Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10: Can Microsoft please fix this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It isn't the PC or Laptop because I have 100 that all do the same thing at least a few times a year. THIS IS A WINDOWS 10 ISSUE FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  5. Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10: Can Microsoft please fix this problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It isn't the PC or Laptop because I have 100 that all do the same thing at least a few times a year. THIS IS A WINDOWS 10 ISSUE FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  6. Blue screen spinning circle Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer freezing and blue circle

Computer freezing and blue circle: I have Acer aspire3 A315-51 with I3 It keeps freezing every few days and I get the blue circle and I am unable to do anything for at least 15mins,I have tried the CMD.EXe but only get the response that it is not recognised by Windows 10.Is it possible that there is a problem...
  8. Trying to install windows 10 64bit on new Asus laptop - getting blue screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install windows 10 64bit on new Asus laptop - getting blue screen: Hello, so basically the title says it all, I downloaded the tool, created the installation on USB port and all I get is blue screen for a few seconds, then the laptop just turns off. Any ideas how to fix it?...
  9. New SP7 Plus Freezing

New SP7 Plus Freezing: Hi. I have a new SP7+ i7, 16gb RAM, 512gb SSD which I've used now for 3 weeks or so. Happy with most but a couple of issues which are bothering me. Most pressing is the continual freezing of the mouse/curser. I had thought it was a bluetooth issue but same happens when using...
  10. Asus laptop screen freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Asus laptop screen freezing: Hello, I recently purchased an Asus Q524UQ flipbook laptop. It came preinstalled with Windows 10 and just recently, it began with some problems where the screen would freeze and I would have no way of fixing the freeze other than forcing it to shut down. At the start, it...