Windows 10: WIN 10 Freezes constantly install/uninstall any software, help

Discus and support WIN 10 Freezes constantly install/uninstall any software, help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10, I can install or uninstall software, no matter what kind of software and it freezes, even trying to uninstall software the computer freezes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CracklesMcFarly, Aug 3, 2016.

1. WIN 10 Freezes constantly install/uninstall any software, help

Windows 10, I can install or uninstall software, no matter what kind of software and it freezes, even trying to uninstall software the computer freezes and won't even allow me to quit the installer/uninstaller. I am forced to use Task manager.

Even with task mananger it can take 10-15 minutes punching "end task" over and over.

What is going on here?

Please please help me, thanks..

:)

CracklesMcFarly, Aug 3, 2016

2. Totally unstable USB2/3 after upgrade to Win10. Any known fixes?

I have Version 1151 (build 10586.36) [Win 10 pro 64-bit]

I have constantly been having to uninstall and reinstall drivers for all of my USB peripherals just to keep them working. Especially my Saitek X-55 Rhino, which I use for all of my flight and space sims.

My devices constantly disconnect and reconnect, or have sporadic behavior, such as keys or buttons being activated when not being touched, or manipulated physically.

This has rendered ANY gameplay useless. (and to some extent, productivity software as well).

The futility I feel when I try to work or play games is immeasurable.

Constantly trying to uninstall and reinstall device drivers, when win 10 tries to install it's own over the ones from the manufacturer...

Are there any KB that can be removed or added, any patches, or proven known fixes to restore my USB stability?

DeltaAgent26, Aug 3, 2016
  3. AngiePM Win User
    Zune freezing phone

my phone, tmobile htc hd7 Mango update installed 10/9 Zune software version 4.8.2345. Since loading Mango, Zune is constantly freezing the phone.

AngiePM, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

WIN 10 Freezes constantly install/uninstall any software, help

1. WIN 10 Freezes constantly install/uninstall any software, help - Similar Threads - Freezes constantly install

2. Freezing constantly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing constantly: First the PC started to freeze after leaving the PC idle for 2-3min, sometimes a bit longer (been happening since around two months ago). The screen/audio would freeze if I didn't constantly use the mouse or keyboard, turning it off normally didn't work either so I had to...
  3. Windows 10 Pro won't let me install or uninstall any software

Windows 10 Pro won't let me install or uninstall any software: Hi all, I have some issues with my Windows 10 Pro on my work laptop. Since a few days, I'm unable to install or uninstall any software. I always get an error about Windows Installer Service not running or unavailable. I look on the internet about this issue and found...
  4. unable to install any software in windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to install any software in windows 10: While i am trying to install any software it is asking admin user name and pwd but not seeing only 'No' option in user account control dialog window. Even i tried to turn off User Account Control in Change User Account Control settings but getting same error as show below ,...
  5. uninstall win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    uninstall win 10: I have win7 on original drive I installed a clean drive and loaded win 10 to the new drive and have ended up with a dual boot menu controlled by win 10. removeing the win 10 now brings up a boot fail menu and the only option that now works is boot from a different...
  6. New Win 10 Install: Constant BSODs

New Win 10 Install: Constant BSODs: Hi all, I installed windows 10 on a brand new system I just built, and I'm getting constant BSODs. Initially I'll get a "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" or ÏRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". The system will reboot and give me a "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"error on startup, and keep doing it...
  7. Excel Is Constantly Freezing?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Is Constantly Freezing?: Hey all, I'm having an issue, ever since I installed Windows 10(upgraded, then did a clean install), I've been having issues with Excel. I have Office 2013 and everytime I open an excel document, then close it when I'm done, it freezes. Only happens on excel though,...
  8. Need help with common software manager in Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with common software manager in Win 10: Every night at midnight I get a win 10 notification about common software manager for an update for my Dragon naturally speaking software. Every night it says 0 updates??? then why does it notify me? can I adjust so that it only notifies me when there is an update? Thanks...
  9. Freeze/lock-up when installing software (seriously need help!)

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeze/lock-up when installing software (seriously need help!): Hey folks! So, I'm having an insanely frustrating issue that I can;t quite wrap my head around so far, heres the situation: Recently upgraded my graphics card and got a new mouse (Logitech G502), when I'm trying to install the software for the mouse it gets half way through...
  10. windows installation constantly freezes/hangs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows installation constantly freezes/hangs: On a new PC build, recreated windows installation media twice on the USB, everytime i get to like the enter product key screen it either hangs freezes before i get to enter it or after. 89928