Windows 10: WIN 10 Freezes constantly install/uninstall any software, help

Discus and support WIN 10 Freezes constantly install/uninstall any software, help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10, I can install or uninstall software, no matter what kind of software and it freezes, even trying to uninstall software the computer freezes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CracklesMcFarly, Aug 3, 2016.

1. WIN 10 Freezes constantly install/uninstall any software, help

Windows 10, I can install or uninstall software, no matter what kind of software and it freezes, even trying to uninstall software the computer freezes and won't even allow me to quit the installer/uninstaller. I am forced to use Task manager.

Even with task mananger it can take 10-15 minutes punching "end task" over and over.

What is going on here?

Please please help me, thanks..

:)

CracklesMcFarly, Aug 3, 2016

2. Totally unstable USB2/3 after upgrade to Win10. Any known fixes?

I have Version 1151 (build 10586.36) [Win 10 pro 64-bit]

I have constantly been having to uninstall and reinstall drivers for all of my USB peripherals just to keep them working. Especially my Saitek X-55 Rhino, which I use for all of my flight and space sims.

My devices constantly disconnect and reconnect, or have sporadic behavior, such as keys or buttons being activated when not being touched, or manipulated physically.

This has rendered ANY gameplay useless. (and to some extent, productivity software as well).

The futility I feel when I try to work or play games is immeasurable.

Constantly trying to uninstall and reinstall device drivers, when win 10 tries to install it's own over the ones from the manufacturer...

Are there any KB that can be removed or added, any patches, or proven known fixes to restore my USB stability?

DeltaAgent26, Aug 3, 2016
  3. AngiePM Win User
    Zune freezing phone

my phone, tmobile htc hd7 Mango update installed 10/9 Zune software version 4.8.2345. Since loading Mango, Zune is constantly freezing the phone.

AngiePM, Aug 3, 2016
Thema:

WIN 10 Freezes constantly install/uninstall any software, help

1. WIN 10 Freezes constantly install/uninstall any software, help - Similar Threads - Freezes constantly install

2. Help with Win 10 uninstall and reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Win 10 uninstall and reinstall.: Read this before telling me to follow link "X" for help. I'll try to keep this the short version of Microsoft screwing me.Awhile back I was updating my PC. Win 10 got stuck at 80%. Even tho the forums said I was screwed I went ahead and contacted Microsoft. Yep, I was...
  3. Help with Win 10 uninstall and reinstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Win 10 uninstall and reinstall.: Read this before telling me to follow link "X" for help. I'll try to keep this the short version of Microsoft screwing me.Awhile back I was updating my PC. Win 10 got stuck at 80%. Even tho the forums said I was screwed I went ahead and contacted Microsoft. Yep, I was...
  4. Help with Win 10 uninstall and reinstall.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HELP : All Installed Software Uninstalled Themselves

HELP : All Installed Software Uninstalled Themselves: Apologies if this isn't in the right place. In the midst of sorting an issue with one specific program, all of my installed programs uninstalled themselves. My system restore points all disappeared before the issue too so I am unable to restore back. Is there any fix at all...
  6. Cannot install/uninstall a software

Cannot install/uninstall a software: Hi! I installed Ivanti Endpoint Manager. I used it for a while. A new version became available. When I was updating it, something went wrong and it failed to upgrade. Please see the screenshot for details. Now, I am trying to completely uninstall this application but it gets...
  7. Need help in uninstalling a software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help in uninstalling a software: I tried to re install a software which get me into trouble. I actually deleted the uninstalling file of that software named as uninst000.exe. So that I'm not able to uninstall the main software. I actually need to uninstall the software. Kindly help [ATTACH] This is the...
  8. Installing a software after uninstalling

Installing a software after uninstalling: Hi, I have a problem with installing a program I recently uninstalled. I was installing the update of the program then I get the error: 'An error -5005 : 0x80070002 has occurred while running the setup. Please make sure you have finished any previous setup and closed other...
  9. Can't install any software and file explorer freezes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install any software and file explorer freezes: I've been trying to download software from the internet but every time I double click the install file on my desktop, windows freezes (applications like Discord still work, just taskbar and desktop freeze so I restart windows explorer in task manager and it'll unfreeze). If I...
  10. Windows 10 Pro won't let me install or uninstall any software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pro won't let me install or uninstall any software: Hi all, I have some issues with my Windows 10 Pro on my work laptop. Since a few days, I'm unable to install or uninstall any software. I always get an error about Windows Installer Service not running or unavailable. I look on the internet about this issue and found...