Windows 10: Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices.

Discus and support Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, like the title says, i would like to disable my friends voices via (discord, skype ts3... ect) but the win 10 prog that records gameplay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Spaske, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Spaske Win User

Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices.

Hello, like the title says, i would like to disable my friends voices via (discord, skype ts3... ect) but the win 10 prog that records gameplay (gamebar) keeps recording them too when we play.
    Does anyone know how i can disable them and record only game sound? There must be an option somewhere, i just seem to stupid to find it. ><

Thx in advance for help.

:)

Spaske, Sep 26, 2017
  2. K.Long Win User

Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice?

Currently my recordings from the game bar are sounding like my friend is having a very one sided conversation as we game and I am recoding. We are voice chatting over Skype. The game bar picks up their voice and music I play in the background, but not
    my own voice.

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious? How do I fix this?

K.Long, Sep 26, 2017
  3. My Game bar wont record other peoples voices

My game bar will only record my voice and not any of my friends who are in discord, it didnt have this problem before so i think that i just changed a setting but can't figure out which one.

Acri8Gaming, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices.

Hi Spaske. Welcome to Ten Forums. I don't know about discord, ts3, etc but in your gaming/game DRV settings is the check box unchecked where it says "turn mic on by default when I record"? If not, try that.

Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices. [​IMG]

specialkone, Sep 26, 2017
Thema:

Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices.

1. Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices. - Similar Threads - game bar keeps

2. Voice rEcorder

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice rEcorder: Hi. Every so often, we’re given online training to do through the federal government website at work. These trainings are essentially interactive PowerPoint presentations, which have audio recordings giving the “lecture” part of the training. While I’m able to use the Snip...
  3. Voice Recorder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recorder: There is 255 gigs free on the C drive and voice recorder is saying no more free space after 20 minutes of recording. Why will it not record more than that? why is it being limited/...
  4. No voice recorder in Win 10

No voice recorder in Win 10: All of a sudden my voice recorder isn't working on the computer or over Facebook Live, Skype or Zoom. Mic troubleshooted fine. Checked all the privacies, checked the right mics enabled, but still nothing. Was working fine a month ago. PLEASE HELP!...
  5. Voice Recorder

Voice Recorder: Voice Recorder quality improved by eliminating high and low frequencies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder/41b8900d-8b9f-4f85-bd5e-55a26a93a651
  6. Voice Recorder

Voice Recorder: I have a new Ibuypower Desktop with Windows 10 and preinstalled with Voice recorder. Playing an listening to the recordings, there is always a noise or static on the background. I had a new Snowball Blue Microphone. I thought the Snowball was making the noise so I bought...
  7. voice recorder

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recorder: When I attempt to start the Voice Recorder app, the app opens to a blank 'white' colored window. No text of any type appears. pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/voice-recorder/5e183565-2c89-4afe-ab31-a59aa8a5346f
  8. Windows 10 Gamebar Recording it records my voice just fine but my friends voices are echoing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Gamebar Recording it records my voice just fine but my friends voices are echoing: So i usually record me and my friends at random times to have the memory but recently when i record it records my voice perfectly but when i play the video my friends voices echo. I dont understand why please help. I use Skype when i call my friends...
  9. Voice Recorder slowing down my voice

Voice Recorder slowing down my voice: Whenever I try to record audio using the voice record software it always slows down my voice. If I record for 1 hour and 10 minutes it'll say I was recording for 1 hour and 17 minutes. Why does this happen and/or how do I make it stop....
  10. Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice URGENT!: Before the latest update everything works finely and i could hear myself in my recording in game as well as my friends (we were on discord). All voices and game sounds were recorded except mine lol. I had do whatever i can and enable everything i should. But nothing works....