Windows 10: Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices.

Discus and support Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, like the title says, i would like to disable my friends voices via (discord, skype ts3... ect) but the win 10 prog that records gameplay... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Spaske, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Spaske Win User

Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices.

Hello, like the title says, i would like to disable my friends voices via (discord, skype ts3... ect) but the win 10 prog that records gameplay (gamebar) keeps recording them too when we play.
    Does anyone know how i can disable them and record only game sound? There must be an option somewhere, i just seem to stupid to find it. ><

Thx in advance for help.

:)

Spaske, Sep 26, 2017
  2. K.Long Win User

Recording from Game Bar not picking up my voice?

Currently my recordings from the game bar are sounding like my friend is having a very one sided conversation as we game and I am recoding. We are voice chatting over Skype. The game bar picks up their voice and music I play in the background, but not
    my own voice.

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious? How do I fix this?

K.Long, Sep 26, 2017
  3. My Game bar wont record other peoples voices

My game bar will only record my voice and not any of my friends who are in discord, it didnt have this problem before so i think that i just changed a setting but can't figure out which one.

Acri8Gaming, Sep 26, 2017
  4. Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices.

Hi Spaske. Welcome to Ten Forums. I don't know about discord, ts3, etc but in your gaming/game DRV settings is the check box unchecked where it says "turn mic on by default when I record"? If not, try that.

Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices. [​IMG]

specialkone, Sep 26, 2017
Thema:

Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices.

1. Win 10 game bar keeps recording my friends voices. - Similar Threads - game bar keeps

2. Voice not recording on game at

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice not recording on game at: So onXbox game bar when I just have game and mic enabled it records my voice but when I record game mic and other apps it somehow picks up my friends voice and everything’s fine. But it can’t record my voice when it’s Like that just friends and game please help...
  3. Xbox Game Bar not recording Voice in clips?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game Bar not recording Voice in clips?: so in the past when i clipped the last minute it would record my own voice too but right now when i try to clip it doesnt record the mic even if i was talking and even when the mic was turned on, any help to get it to record my mic when clipping? submitted by...
  4. game bar not recording voices except my own

game bar not recording voices except my own: i use game bar only for clips and i have the settings so it doesn't capture my background audio such as youtube netflix etc whatever i may be watching, and i noticed that it captures my voice but not my friends in discord so i assumed its cause of the setting, yet in game it...
  5. Windows game bar not recording my voice?

Windows game bar not recording my voice?: Hello, so I use the clip button on Windows game bar to record the last 30 seconds of whatever happened for highlights with my friend. We use Discord to talk together and whenever record a clip it just records the game, and my friend's voice, not me. I have my mic selected in...
  6. XBOX Game Bar is recording everything perfectly, including my friend's voices in Discord...

XBOX Game Bar is recording everything perfectly, including my friend's voices in Discord...: I've gone through every setting within the game bar and windows and cannot make it record my voice. I have the mic unmuted and get a notification when I start a game that the game bar is recording my voice in the background, but none of my clips have my voice. submitted by...
  7. Windows Game bar not recording my voice?

Windows Game bar not recording my voice?: Hello, so I use the clip button on windows game bar to record the last 30 seconds of whatever happened for highlights with my friend. We use Discord to talk together and whenever record a clip it just records the game, and my friend's voice, not me. I have my mic selected in...
  8. Record Peoples Voices and Game on Game Bar

Record Peoples Voices and Game on Game Bar: Hello Reddit today I used the Windows 10 Game bar to capture one of my games clips and it didn't record my friends or me speaking how do i change that so that their voices, mine, and the game can all be heard in the clip. submitted by /u/MrDestiny25 [link] [comments]...
  9. No voice recorder in Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No voice recorder in Win 10: All of a sudden my voice recorder isn't working on the computer or over Facebook Live, Skype or Zoom. Mic troubleshooted fine. Checked all the privacies, checked the right mics enabled, but still nothing. Was working fine a month ago. PLEASE HELP!...
  10. Windows 10 Gamebar Recording it records my voice just fine but my friends voices are echoing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Gamebar Recording it records my voice just fine but my friends voices are echoing: So i usually record me and my friends at random times to have the memory but recently when i record it records my voice perfectly but when i play the video my friends voices echo. I dont understand why please help. I use Skype when i call my friends...