Windows 10: Win 10 Home build 15063.483 -- How to add sound schemes?

Discus and support Win 10 Home build 15063.483 -- How to add sound schemes? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; New to Win 10. I see that in the Sounds dialog, only 2 scheme options exist: 1) Default 2) None In C:\Windows\Media, I see the familiar scheme... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoeFX, Jul 25, 2017.

1. JoeFX Win User

Win 10 Home build 15063.483 -- How to add sound schemes?

New to Win 10.
    I see that in the Sounds dialog, only 2 scheme options exist:
    1) Default
    2) None

In C:\Windows\Media, I see the familiar scheme folders from WIN 7, but they are all empty.
    I have already copied files from the Calligraphy scheme from my WIN 7 machine over to this WIN 10 machine.

How can I get the system to recognize this scheme since the Sounds dialog options have not changed to include Calligraphy?

Is is even possible to force WIN 10 to recognize any other sound schemes?

:)

JoeFX, Jul 25, 2017

2. No Activation Button In Settings

PC

Windows 10 home

Os Build 15063.483

William.R.Thompson, Jul 25, 2017
  3. Cut Copy Paste Issue

Device Type : PC

OS Type : Windows 10 Home Single language

Current build:

OS build: 15063.483

Will these detail help??

DivyaBatra, Jul 25, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

Berton, Jul 25, 2017
  5. JoeFX Win User
    Thanks.

I had already read through those links -- and a couple of dozen more, including one or two from this forum.
    None of these answer the simple question of whether or not this is even possible or if this is just another case of Microsoft removing more options to customize.

JoeFX, Jul 25, 2017
  6. Cliff S New Member
    Cliff S, Jul 26, 2017
  7. JoeFX Win User
    Very nice! Thanks.
    I've just set up my first custom scheme and have it running with my current theme.

And thanks for the wavsource link. Lots of good things in there to play with.

Windows 10 -- just the way you want it: Some Assembly Required!

Thanks again.

JoeFX, Jul 26, 2017
  8. Cliff S New Member

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 Home build 15063.483 -- How to add sound schemes? - Similar Threads - Home build 15063

2. Windows 10 Sound Scheme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Sound Scheme: Hey there. I am currently on Windows 8.1 for reasons I prefer not to speak about. Is there anyone out there that can directly rip their original Windows 10 sound scheme and upload it to something like FileBin and give the link? I can't seem to find any original Windows 10...
  3. Custom Sound Schemes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Sound Schemes: So far as I can tell, Microsoft doesn't have an official 'store' populated with trustworthy sound schemes. Do I need to worry about being compromised by a third-party sound scheme download? If so, are there any known, reputable sources?...
  4. Sound scheme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound scheme: Hello. Do you guys knowe where could I find good old Win 95/98/2000 and WinXP sound scheemes, or at least few of them ? I would love to have them on my Win10. Such nostalgic, much oldschool, very great. submitted by /u/bArtessio [link] [comments]...
  5. Sound Scheme not Working

Sound Scheme not Working: My sounds work fine in different applications and when I play them manually in my "change system sounds" but not when they open and close programs, minimize or maximaze programs or any other system sounds. I have a windows 10 laptop and when I changed my sound schemes on my...
  6. sound scheme

sound scheme: I have applied windows default (modified) sound scheme. Now i want to reset and apply windows default sound schem. Pleaase help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-scheme/fe343c71-905d-4f4f-b50b-ad84c12c97d3
  7. Missing sound schemes?

Missing sound schemes?: I have no alternative sound schemes on my win 10 installation. Is this normal at this stage? There are folders there for cityscape, delta and others but nothing in the folders. It's a clean install after upgrade. Thanks if anybody can enlighten me. 16139
  8. Aeroglass now released for build 15063

Aeroglass now released for build 15063: A trial version's been out for quite a while, but now there's an official release. Aero Glass for Win8+ It's taken a long time, and soon we'll have the Fall/Autumn upgrade... which probably means a few more months delay. But if you want [img] [img] (just look...
  9. Balky Edge browser on Win 10 X64 Pro build 15063

in Browsers and Email
    Balky Edge browser on Win 10 X64 Pro build 15063: If I allow Edge to sit idle for a minute or so, it becomes sluggish or unresponsive. The only extension that I have installed is AdBlock. Has anyone else seen this behavior? Are there any fixes or work-around available? 80422
  10. I Just Installed Win 10 (Home and Pro) 15063 Final Release (Leaked)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Just Installed Win 10 (Home and Pro) 15063 Final Release (Leaked): Hello all, I think I just installed a leaked version of the Win 15063 (Home and Pro) final releases; however, I am not sure: [img] [img] A friend of mine gave me the direct Microsoft links to the leaked ESD files. I don't think I'm allowed to post any...