Windows 10: Win 10 install crashed Live Mail

Discus and support Win 10 install crashed Live Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Downloaded and installed Win 10. Live Mail would not open. Uninstalled Win 10 and reverted back to Win 7 so I could export contacts. All Live Mail... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by krileytag, Feb 23, 2016.

1. krileytag Win User

Win 10 install crashed Live Mail

Downloaded and installed Win 10. Live Mail would not open. Uninstalled Win 10 and reverted back to Win 7 so I could export contacts. All Live Mail files have been corrupted. Can not uninstall, repair, or reinstall Live Mail or Essentials. Trying to get contacts so I can install Win 10 and bring contacts into Outlook.

:)

krileytag, Feb 23, 2016
  2. wyko8888 Win User

There is no trace of windows live mail after clean installation of Windows 10.

* Original Title: windows live mail

I have clean installed win 10

There is no trace of windows live mail

I had backed up all my email stuff and now have nowhere to reinstall it in win 10 mail

Help, where is it

Graham Smith

wyko8888, Feb 23, 2016
  3. ELARA App preventing shutdown

it appears just after setting up my live mail account and blocks after restarting also the appearance of the desktop.

It happens before also with the computer when upgraded to win 8.1 (requires logon with live mail) so I had to install back win 7 and did not appear after upgrade on win 10 before signing up with live mail.

dangageonea, Feb 23, 2016
Thema:

Win 10 install crashed Live Mail

1. Win 10 install crashed Live Mail - Similar Threads - install crashed Live

2. Windows Live mail crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live mail crash: Windows Live mail crashed on me. This is the second time this year. When I reopened, it seemed to have taken a considerable time "recovering" my files. The restore really sucked. It looks like have have lost lots of emails and attachments. More importantly I lost my sent...
  3. Live Mail error after Win 10 2004 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Mail error after Win 10 2004 install: Immediately after updating to Windows 10 2004, Live Mail stopped receiving messages with error: "Unable to send or receive messages for the Care4free ed.warne account. An unknown error has occurred. Server: 'pop.care4free.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800C013E...
  4. Live Mail in Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Live Mail in Win 10: Win does not recognize Live Mail as a choice for .eml files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-in-win-10/3f2a3fa5-58dc-4f33-a9b1-1ca3c05c1768"
  5. settings in Windows Live Mail on Win 10

in Browsers and Email
    settings in Windows Live Mail on Win 10: I'm using Windows Live Mail on Win 10. My Contacts (when I click "Contacts") are set up to show "last name", "First name" which is what I want. But, when I want to compose a new e-mail and click on the "To" or "Cc" box in the address section of a new e-mail to add a contact,...
  6. Win Live Mail Social Networks

in Browsers and Email
    Win Live Mail Social Networks: I am unable to delete contacts from Win Live Mail Social Networks. The delete button is grayed out. JN 22944
  7. Windows Live Mail with Win 10?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail with Win 10?: I have been playing around with win 10 for a while now, first in a virtual machine but lately as a dual boot with Win 8.1. Now I am seriously thinking of making Win 10 my main OS. My question - with Win 8.1, I use Windows Live Mail, will this be supported under Win 10? TIA...
  8. Win Live MAIL problem

in Browsers and Email
    Win Live MAIL problem: I have a new laptop with Win10 installed and ever since downloading WinLive Mail, Win Live Mail has given me problems. It spends hours saying it is upgrading, I cannot get rid of it unless, I shut the laptop down and remove the battery. This is ridiculous. Anyone else with...
  9. win live mail problems in win 10

in Browsers and Email
    win live mail problems in win 10: Suddenly my email has gone haywire. My App for win live mail has a shield on it that means I have to open it as admin, and I get a box asking me if I want to let this programme to make changes. When mail opens I invariably get a box asking me to enter my password....
  10. Windows live mail on Win 10

in Browsers and Email
    Windows live mail on Win 10: Have just got laptop with Win 10 preinstalled . Found its mail program USELESS . No contacts etc etc . Decided to install Live mail . Downloaded the file from MS ( 2012 version ) hit install but it just sits there with blue circle going round and round . Can any one help me...