Windows 10: Win 10 Internal Graphics related query, how do I know which is better?

Discus and support Win 10 Internal Graphics related query, how do I know which is better? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello there! after upgrading to win 10, i'm having issues with both audio and video drivers. eventually i have fixed everything, thanks to you guys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Amor, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Amor Win User

Win 10 Internal Graphics related query, how do I know which is better?

Hello there!

after upgrading to win 10, i'm having issues with both audio and video drivers. eventually i have fixed everything, thanks to you guys and google.

Anyway, before installing latest intel HD graphics chip, I had Microsoft basic display adapter, which had 2006MB graphic memory with no dedicated video memory.

Win 10 Internal Graphics related query, how do I know which is better? [​IMG]

and now after installing that intel chip, I have 1664MB graphic memory with 32MB dedicated video memory.

Win 10 Internal Graphics related query, how do I know which is better? [​IMG]

I want to know which one is better. Should I uninstall the intel one and go back to default microsoft chip? or should I stay with this intel one? and why?

Thanks *Smile

:)

2. Ayaz1996 Win User

How do I know which Phone is upgradable to windows 8

Give information which lumia phone is working on windows 8 or upgradable to windows 8

Ayaz1996, Aug 18, 2015
  3. How do I know which Phone is upgradable to windows 8

You can't upgrade any phone to WP8. You can find all Lumia Phones
    here
    and you can also find which phones run WP8.

Paul van der Heu, Aug 18, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

That's one and same except in first instance there was only a basic MS driver for it. In second instance a proper driver was installed and that's real name of it. That Graphic adapter is built in the processor.

CountMike, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

1. Win 10 Internal Graphics related query, how do I know which is better? - Similar Threads - Internal Graphics related

2. Activatation related query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activatation related query: Hi Sir,I activated the window_10 operating system on the customer's laptop.Now, the Customer not taking the laptop.Now, Should I deactivate the operating system HElp of this command:- slmgr /upk and next slmgr /cpkyBut, the question is should I use this key on any other...
  3. How do I know which hardware is misbehaving?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I know which hardware is misbehaving?: Hello, For the longest time now we have been suffering from countless sudden BSODs. I have tried everything I can find and nothing has helped. To name a few, I have done the following: Completely reinstalled Windows Scanned RAM using MemTest 86 and MemDiag Scanned drives...
  4. Refund related queries

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund related queries: I just want the refund promised. I did not renew my subscription to the MS office suite. It did not cancel as I requested and it renewed. I just want my money back. I do not have it installed on my computer. What else do I need to do? ***Original Title: I was promised a...
  5. Which is better ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which is better ?: Hello guys i have some problems with my pc ( stutters ) i tride everything to fix it but didnt helped so im trying to re installing windows now but i dont know what is better to do it , should i reinstalling it with flash drive or i do reset recovrey and remove evereything ....
  6. which is better?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    which is better?: Which is better, Windows Defender or Norton 360? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-is-better/3634df74-df1b-4bf2-9967-7084e0174821"
  7. How do I know which updates are pending

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I know which updates are pending: Win 10 Pro 1703 The other day I paused updates to prevent new big one coming through. Yesterday I unpause it to get a Defender/Antivirus update, it worked and let it download and install. I then paused updates again. However I cannot find a way to see which updates are...
  8. [Query]Ext. HDD- which removal policy better?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Query]Ext. HDD- which removal policy better?: Dear All, I have my 3 TB Seagate ext. hdd. permanently connected to my machine via USB 3.0 port. I use it mostly to store my downloaded files and install games. My query is- if i opt for the 'better performance' option under the removal policy section (pls see image),...
  9. How do I know which apps and services to start at startup in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I know which apps and services to start at startup in Win 10?: My fan is running constantly. I had thought it was the HD, but the Geek Squad at Best Buy said they thought I have too many apps and services in startup, causing the CPU to overhead and fan run nonstop. Otherwise, they thought my HP ENVY 17 Notebook PC may need cleaned of...
  10. Folder related query

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder related query: ​i restored a folder to its previous version but i want to undo that and bring it back to its latest version....how do i do it....help appreciated a lot!! 44144