Windows 10: Win 10 keeps minimizing and re-opening all windows every few seconds

Discus and support Win 10 keeps minimizing and re-opening all windows every few seconds in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I noticed something strange last night when my notification pane kept opening and closing every few seconds. I was streaming video on full screen on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Fl1ntst0n3, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Win 10 keeps minimizing and re-opening all windows every few seconds

I noticed something strange last night when my notification pane kept opening and closing every few seconds. I was streaming video on full screen on a second monitor at the time and didn't notice any other bugs. This morning, i attempted to open some applications to start work but all the windows on-screen have started disappearing, then reappearing 2-3 seconds later. They don't minimise, they just disappear from the desktop, then reappear a couple seconds later. They are onscreen as long as they are off, which makes it very difficult to test and adjust any settings.

When they disappear or reappear, i can still see my desktop shortcuts, though they flash each time as if my display is restarting. I've tried shutting down any extra virtual desktops and restarting my computer via the BIOS settings (clicking on the correct boot drive manually). Beyond that though, the issue itself makes it really difficult to make any tweaks to the computer settings.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you x

:)

Fl1ntst0n3, Jun 18, 2018
  2. gasolin Win User

winstore.mobile.exe keep opening by itself in windows 10

winstore.mobile.exe opens by itself in windows 10 64 bit, how do i delete winstore.mobile.exe or keep it from aut opening and stay minimized in my taskbar?

gasolin, Jun 18, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 18, 2018
  4. Win 10 keeps minimizing and re-opening all windows every few seconds

Windows 8.1, programs keep minimizing/iconifying themselves repeatedly when trying to open

My sister owns a HP Pavilion G6, which came with Windows 8. About four months ago it automatically upgraded her to 8.1 an since then she's had several problems.

I have fixed most of them, but one peculiar issue remains.

Whenever you open a program/window, it immediately minimizes itself to the task bar.
    If you try to click or key press to bring it back up, it again minimizes itself.

I have found two work arounds :

A) Leave the system idle for five minutes
    B) Hold either CTRL or ALT key, and then mouse click to bring the window back up

After step B, I hit ALTGRAVE key once, and then the windows behave normally for a time.

This happens immediately after boot and randomly during normal operation.

I've disabled a lot of the touch pad features and gestures, trying to limit any user input error or other miscellaneous potential sources of the problem.

newconroer, Jun 18, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 keeps minimizing and re-opening all windows every few seconds

1. Win 10 keeps minimizing and re-opening all windows every few seconds - Similar Threads - keeps minimizing opening

2. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds and restarting: Hi, I'm so desperate, I tried so many fixes and can't get it fixed. So I send my PC either to sleep mode with a couple of Chrome Tabs or I just left it running. When I returned a couple of hours later the task bar and all the icons on the desktop kept flickering Explorer...
  3. Windows 10 stutters every few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stutters every few seconds: This has been a problem for months now. Every few seconds, all apps on my computer freezes for half a second. While writing, the computer still register my input while stuttering. The mouse's movement and audio is uneffected by the stuttering. When i look into Task Manager,...
  4. Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds

Explorer keeps crashing every few seconds: Hello, I have a problem with my pc, im running windows 10 pro, today it started to crash every frew seconds, when i open a window in explorer, it suddenly crashes.I checked on event viewer and the following errors prompted:Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version:...
  5. Windows keeps freezing up every few seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keeps freezing up every few seconds: Built my pc a few days ago and started overclocking my CPU and ram, it was all working fine (no errors on OCCT) until a few hours ago when I noticed freezes of 5 seconds happening every so often. My first thought was to clear cmos which I did but it's still happening, does...
  6. Help! Windows keeps refreshing every few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help! Windows keeps refreshing every few seconds: Hello. I need help ASAP. I am part of the Windows Insider program. Updates are delivered slowest I guess it's called Beta in the settings. So, I remember, that I checked for the updates and found one. Some sort of update for windows 20H or what, i dont remember at all what...
  7. Windows 10: Video keeps buffering/freezing for a second every few seconds

Windows 10: Video keeps buffering/freezing for a second every few seconds: My windows 10 screen keeps freezing for a second and its really annoying. I've tried 1. Updating my driver display adapters, uninstalling it then restarting, and simply refreshing my video through a simple key bind. Any help would be greatly appreciated also even...
  8. Windows 10 keeps freezing, then refreshing every few seconds

Windows 10 keeps freezing, then refreshing every few seconds: I updated to windows insider preview a few weeks ago and now I am expierencing screen/desktop refreshes every few seconds. I can't open any apps except task manager and services from there. please help...
  9. Window 10 freezes every few seconds.

Window 10 freezes every few seconds.: Window 10 freezes every few seconds. After 5 minutes, window 10 begins to freeze please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-freezes-every-few-seconds/51d9b5b3-15b6-452f-b2ae-39675bac96cc
  10. window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds

window 10 keeps freezing every few seconds: i installed than after 5 min window 10 start freezing than i did a clean installation of windows 10 again and its still freezing please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-keeps-freezing-every-few-seconds/d80b84a6-606e-40e7-b47d-8f4a7c7bb8eb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to bring all windows back up after minimizing all windows 10

2. stop window minimizing every few minutes