Windows 10: Win 10 Keeps Randomly Hanging

Discus and support Win 10 Keeps Randomly Hanging in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Bought a new HP laptop with 8Mb RAM and 2Tb HDD. Installed Office 2016 and using Panda Gold firewall and AV. Windows frequently freezes when using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by geoff47, Feb 18, 2016.

1. geoff47 Win User

Win 10 Keeps Randomly Hanging

Bought a new HP laptop with 8Mb RAM and 2Tb HDD. Installed Office 2016 and using Panda Gold firewall and AV. Windows frequently freezes when using various programmes and all I can do is remove the battery and disconnect mains power. Now I run without the battery installed as I need to shut it down and reboot frequently. What is causing this problem and how to fix it? Never had this problem with Win 7. Geoff

:)

geoff47, Feb 18, 2016

2. Automatic reboot of HTC 7 Mozart? (and other bugs?)

Any solution upto now? My phone gets hanged randomly 5 to 10 times a day and then restarts

QasimZeeshan, Feb 18, 2016
  3. CVA1616 Win User
    Windows 10 random freeze

This my 3rd attempt at Win 10 installation. Tried a clean installation after format also but random hang keeps happening. Using a new Asus H97M-E mother board

CVA1616, Feb 18, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Hi Geoff and welcome to Tenforums.

The first thing I would do is to turn off Fast Startup. Then give it a couple real shutdowns/ startups (not restarts).
    Then I would check Windows Update.
    If it still persists, run sfc /scannow and check if your system files are intact. You may need to run it 3x with reboots in-between, before you get the "all-clear".
    Finally, uninstall any unneeded HP bloatware.

Hope that helps!

simrick, Feb 18, 2016
Thema:

1. Win 10 Keeps Randomly Hanging - Similar Threads - Keeps Randomly Hanging

2. OneNote for Windows 10 keep hangs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote for Windows 10 keep hangs: I have windows surface go with OneNote for Windows 10. I use Microsoft Pen to capture daily Notes work / personal related. when I take notes through browser and after 2 minutes my computer freezes and nothing works so I have to manually shut it down and restart....
  3. Windows 10 system randomly hangs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 system randomly hangs: Hello, i have a problem that struggles me a long time now... I dont usually post here, so please forgive me if i do any mistakes explaining etc. i have a machine with win10 Pro latest updates installed system is right after format and only a few programs needed as the pc...
  4. Random Hanging - New Windows 10

Random Hanging - New Windows 10: Hi, I've been holding off on posting to see if I can diagnose this myself, but have had no luck. I've been having issues with random hanging working away and then suddenly the mouse freezes and the computer is frozen and I have to restart the computer. I thought it may...
  5. Windows 10 Randomly Hangs/Freezing

Windows 10 Randomly Hangs/Freezing: Hi, everyone. My PC has been freezing lately, and the only thing I could do to get out of it was power down and restart. I tried all the suggested updates and system checks from the forums but they didn't work. Then I read someone's experience of a faulty cable causing...
  6. Win 10 Pro - hanging

Win 10 Pro - hanging: What is the next step... I've updated/clean/deleted virus detection it still hangs up... any suggestions please... Thanks Ed The program EmbroideryWarePC.exe version 3.4.1.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is...
  7. Windows 10 keeps hanging/freezing

Windows 10 keeps hanging/freezing: This happens to me every so often for years i thought it was a graphics driver from nvidia But for some reason it starting happening every 5-10 minutes the computer is unusable So when i started going through my file folders it happened faster and faster and when i...
  8. Windows 10 Randomly Hangs / Freezing

Windows 10 Randomly Hangs / Freezing: Hi Support, Currently I have run windows latest updated. Checked internal laptop diagnostic for hardware any issues, passed the diagnosed test. Done office 2010 internal repaired w/o any issues. Its did hangs Excel, Adobe Reader, Windows updates randomly. I appreciate...
  9. Win 10 hangs during install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 hangs during install: The issue: I'm running Windows 7 in a VirtualBox virtual machine. It's time to upgrade to Windows 10, but the upgrade process doesn't complete: it gets to the point where I see the black screen with the blue Windows logo, but nothing else is visible: no progress indicator,...
  10. Random hangs, and gaming related crashes since Win 8.1

in Windows 10 Support
    Random hangs, and gaming related crashes since Win 8.1: Disclaimer: I know Windows 10 is a preview edition and I wasn't expecting a fully operational OS (though it seems to be one). I just was hoping installing it might solve some problems I've been experiencing since Win 8.1. Dear All, I've been experiencing random hangs...