Windows 10: Win 10 Laptop BSOD Loop

Discus and support Win 10 Laptop BSOD Loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I have an HP pavilion windows 10 laptop that is in a blue screen of death loop. I've tried to get to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Linda Muelli, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Win 10 Laptop BSOD Loop

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I have an HP pavilion windows 10 laptop that is in a blue screen of death loop. I've tried to get to the advanced repair screen but have been unsuccessful as trying to do three hard shutdowns in a row doesnt seem to do anything.

Sometimes it tries to start automatic repair but the error messages are either ntfs file system or fat file system.

I tried changing boot order and using windows media creation tool to load advanced options from a usb but that gives me the pte file misuse error which supposedly can be fixed by a bios update but i cant figure out how.

I did get to a kind of diagnostics screen once and checked the hard disk and it passed the short test but failed the long test so I guess my hard drive is failing

I also have no recent system restore point if I could even get there. The biggest thing is I'd like to rescue some of my documents but I don't know if that's possible.

This laptop also had a bsod loop a few months ago after I broke the cd drive. Once I entirely removed the disk tray it worked perfectly fine even if it looked weird with a hole. I don't know if it having a hole where the disk should be is what's causing this either.

Thanks!

:)

Linda Muelli, Jul 22, 2018
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

bsod loop device verifier ionmanager violation

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, provide the answers to the following questions:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you're seeing on the screen?

For the meantime, we suggest checking the answers on the following threads below which we found similar and helpful in resolving the issue:

Windows 10 Driver Verifier BSOD loop.. how to get out of it?

Windows 10 stuck in bsod reboot loop

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Oct 15, 2018
  3. BSOD Loop

Thank you. I will try this method once my laptop is in a BSOD loop. Win 10 Laptop BSOD Loop :) If this works, ill mark this as the answer.

MikoTienzo, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Win 10 Laptop BSOD Loop

Win 10 Laptop BSOD Loop

I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I have an HP pavilion windows 10 laptop that is in a blue screen of death loop. I've tried to get to the advanced repair screen but have been unsuccessful as trying to do three hard shutdowns in a row doesnt
    seem to do anything.

Sometimes it tries to start automatic repair but the error messages are either ntfs file system or fat file system.

I tried changing boot order and using windows media creation tool to load advanced options from a usb but that gives me the pte file misuse error which supposedly can be fixed by a bios update but i cant figure out how.

I did get to a kind of diagnostics screen once and checked the hard disk and it passed the short test but failed the long test so I guess my hard drive is failing

I also have no recent system restore point if I could even get there. The biggest thing is I'd like to rescue some of my documents but I don't know if that's possible.

This laptop also had a bsod loop a few months ago after I broke the cd drive. Once I entirely removed the disk tray it worked perfectly fine even if it looked weird with a hole. I don't know if it having a hole where the disk should be is what's causing
    this either.

Thanks!

Linda Muelli, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Laptop BSOD Loop

1. Win 10 Laptop BSOD Loop - Similar Threads - Laptop BSOD Loop

2. laptop stuck in bsod loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop stuck in bsod loop: i was watching a video when my laptop suddenly crashed and went into a bsod with the error system service exception. i went to restart the laptop and it went into a bsod again but this time the error is bad system config info. it keeps repeating this error in a loop. i am...
  3. laptop stuck in bsod loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop stuck in bsod loop: i was watching a video when my laptop suddenly crashed and went into a bsod with the error system service exception. i went to restart the laptop and it went into a bsod again but this time the error is bad system config info. it keeps repeating this error in a loop. i am...
  4. laptop stuck in bsod loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop is stuck in a loop of bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck in a loop of bsod: Hi! I need help.I tried rebooting my laptop using winre method but it didn't worked cuz it gave a blue screen error. Yesterday while it was working I tried to reset it and while it was restarting it gave bsod error and now I'm stuck here.The only thing that I can access is...
  6. Laptop stuck in BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop stuck in BSOD loop: My laptop keeps showing thread stuck in a device driver error code even though I just installed a fresh windows 10 from pendrive still its showing the same error again and again.After the BSOD appears with this error the laptop restarts again and again until it gets into the...
  7. Win 10 boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 boot loop: Hey Microsoft, I just bought some RAM for my old Laptop which is Toshiba Satellite L655 with a core i3 370m and 4 GB of RAM. Now that I have bought myself some DDR3 1600 mhz 2x4GB of RAM after installing it I am stuck in a bootloop stating "kernel security check failure...
  8. BSOD Loop when laptop unplugged

BSOD Loop when laptop unplugged: I am getting a BSOD loop, but curiously only when my laptop is unplugged. It works fine when plugged in, but goes straight to BSOD loop if you unplug it. Yesterday the files on my C: drive weren't showing up. The green loading bar in top was slowly loading up, but nothing...
  9. Win 10 stuck in BSOD recovery mode loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 stuck in BSOD recovery mode loop: Hi Guys Looking for some help please to recover my desktop which will not boot up after a possible forced shut down/power interrupt. PC gets stuck in attempting repairs loop so created installation media usb drive and used this to reach advanced options where System...
  10. BSOD boot loop in spite of fresh Win 10 install

BSOD boot loop in spite of fresh Win 10 install: edit: Some awful grammar Hi folks, I did read the "post instructions" thread but I cannot actually boot in to windows presently (typing this from my work computer) so the DM Log collector won't help. System: i5 6600K @4.5ghz, 16 Kingston Hyper X 2666mmhz RAM,...